Former candidate Matthew Falconer arr...

Former candidate Matthew Falconer arrested for DUI

There are 1 comment on the WDBO-AM Orlando story from Jul 16, 2012, titled Former candidate Matthew Falconer arrested for DUI. In it, WDBO-AM Orlando reports that:

Falconer was pulled over for allegedly speeding at Tomyn Boulevard and Maguire Road by an Ocoee police officer around 12:30 a.m. During a search of Falconer's pickup truck, officers allegedly located a cold can of beer in the passengers seat.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WDBO-AM Orlando.

Baxter

Redondo Beach, CA

#1 Jul 31, 2012
Poor Matty seems he has a thing for the brew and his little girlfriend Tina. Wait till that one comes out as that douche been bangin a chick I know and she 's in love- He is a old perv and cant believe they left the rug on his head for the mug shot.
The time and truck tells it all as he takes that out so not to draw attension- All you supporters that gave money it buys lap dances and beer and now his attorney -

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ocoee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Murder count hits grim 50 in Orange's deadliest... (Oct '06) Aug 3 William Troy 17
News Central Florida leaders fear big loss if voters... May '17 Lily 3
News Research: Dropouts flee area schools (Oct '07) May '17 Willieneal123 55
Winter Garden racism (Mar '08) May '17 Janssenb 14
Car mechanics... May '17 Janssenb 2
News Police: Man fatally shot during Pine Hills home... May '17 Runrun 2
Wake up our Food and Water is being poisoned!!! Apr '17 Mabel Allen 2

Ocoee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ocoee Mortgages