Nichole Harper

Nov 2, 2012 Full story: Tifton Gazette 22

Nichole Harper, 18, of Ocilla, died Thursday, Nov. 1, 2012 in Irwin County, Georgia.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
we miss you

Byron, GA

#1 Nov 2, 2012
rest in peace beautiful! we love and miss you! fly free, see you soon <3
just wondering

Kittanning, PA

#2 Nov 8, 2012
can anyone tell me the story...why did she wreck?
informed citizen

Tifton, GA

#3 Nov 8, 2012
Texting and driving
just saying

Enfield, IL

#4 Nov 11, 2012
Were you there?
informed citizen wrote:
Texting and driving
informed citizen

Tifton, GA

#5 Nov 14, 2012
No. Her cell phone records were there and they show she was texting at time of accident. Lesson to all drivers. It only takes a split second.
tanja moore

Cordele, GA

#6 Nov 19, 2012
informed citizen wrote:
No. Her cell phone records were there and they show she was texting at time of accident. Lesson to all drivers. It only takes a split second.
would like to know what kind of phone records you have bc mine sure doesn't show up what time my last texting was
know it all

Douglasville, GA

#7 Nov 19, 2012
tanja moore wrote:
<quoted text>would like to know what kind of phone records you have bc mine sure doesn't show up what time my last texting was
Actually they do. I know for sure if you have a contract. Don't know about the month to month phones. I can pull up all the times of sent and received text on my Verizon account.
xxx

Raleigh, NC

#8 Nov 20, 2012
well my bill doesnt show times and I have alltel.
lee

Grapevine, TX

#9 Nov 20, 2012
Look at your bill online, I have Verizon and it does or you can asked for itemized or detailed billing.
Family

Tifton, GA

#10 Jan 7, 2013
I have a prepaid phone and when I go online it shows every text and when exactly it was sent or received.
informef citizen

Tifton, GA

#11 Jan 9, 2013
Tanja,

You've been corrected. Also, you've been served notice to better your station in life so you can get a real phone.
Taylor

Mount Pleasant, IA

#12 Jan 15, 2013
One of the realist people I know, only the good die young..miss you cole!! Taught us all a life lesson, true friends are hard to come by..cherish every moment. Tomorrow is never promised!
Pamela

Pell City, AL

#13 Jan 15, 2013
We have Verizon and our records shows txt message times and numbers as well as calls.. It's how i found our alot of things i needed to know....it's sad about her..it does take just a split second..but the parents of this girl are the ones who knows the truth..y'all should just let her rest in peace.......
Brianna

Athens, GA

#14 Jan 18, 2013
I miss you Cole dearly. You taught me that it's better to be myself than anyone else and that having flaws is a gift. Thank you for introducing me to Andria gibson.
harley

Atlanta, GA

#15 Mar 16, 2013
ImissAmdLoveYou Cole, you will always be my bestfriend.. <3
srevie

Fitzgerald, GA

#16 Mar 16, 2013
Who is her Parents
friend of brylees

Barnwell, SC

#17 Aug 6, 2013
I miss and love you cole bear I hope you are happy where you are we were great friends we had our ups and downs but we got along well and the people that talks crap about you we will straighten them out love and miss you cole bear <3
Nicholes cousin

Newnan, GA

#18 Dec 23, 2013
Only the FAMILY & close friends know the truth. Concidering my brother was in the wreck with her. There was a lot more involved than what was made out to be
good note

Buena Vista, GA

#19 Dec 26, 2013
Is this the girl that went to ocilla school?
Old friend TJ

Dallas, TX

#20 Oct 28, 2014
Yeah she went to Ocilla,
Back when she use to have longer hair and hang out with Lena, Alice, Laklin all all the crowd.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ocilla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hutto 1 hr take your time 1
Ocilla/Irwin 4 hr Shonda 2
ben hill drug task force heat 4 hr happyfeet 7
upcoming drug busts.... 6 hr lala 1
snitches in the area 10 hr Quit Crying 17
Getting fresh ink - Help me! 18 hr dirtysouth 9
Angel Flinchum Sun smh 1
Ocilla Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Ocilla People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:32 pm PST

NBC Sports 2:32PM
Falcons waive Jonathan Massaquoi
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
NFL Draft 2015: 1st-Round Mock Draft and Top Potential Mid-Round Steals
NFL 6:49 AM
Dan Quinn wants Sean Weatherspoon back on Falcons
Bleacher Report 4:54 PM
What's Best Plan for Replacements for Falcons?
Bleacher Report 1:44 PM
Jaguars' Final Free-Agency Outlook and Predictions