Villa Rica, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2012

Judged:

A man shoots and kills himself. His family blames it on the ex-girlfriend. First off he had only known this girl for a few weeks, highly dought that she was the cause of his problems. Seems to me they most likely stem from way back.
To the Suggs family, I am very sorry for your loss.
To the Ocilla PD, you go and pick the 19 year old ex-girlfreind up, telling here that you guys want to ask a few questions, and look through her cell phone and her facebook to veiw their messages. What the hell happened here? What gave you guys the right to take her to his parents house where he shot himself so that she had to see the body? You are suppose to serve and protect, if I were your captain, neither of you would have a damn job! Sorry ass damn police work. Wonder how many otherws agree.
God will judge u

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2012

Judged:

first off let me say this james was a good man a loving man a father a true friend,sure we all have hard times but he was strong, he had alot going for him, it doesnt matter how long you know someone you can love them just ask her she swears she loved him to, bottom line is the family hasnt blamed her but they wanna know what hapend that last few days so that maybe they can see how his mind was, this was so unlike him he has went through many breakups and held strong, and the cops have did a great job, they can not label a suicide until they investigate for foul play! and of course she is going to be questioned she was the last person he may have argued with as far as picking her up and aking her to see him that sounds like alotta bull the family wasnt even allowed there and still are not allowed, so maybe she should stop playing the victim she broke up with him so of course theyre going to look through her phone, everyone wants answers and she should want to help, no one is buying the he did this because of his past because he made it 29 years smiling through it all...So please until you know what you are talking about, or until you call the pd and ask them yourself about her being took there maybe u might not wanna take her word and keep ya pie hole shut and stop trying to make this about her!!!The only person who matters in this case is james and he is in heaven now...we love u and miss you ways..
SADNESS

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2012

Judged:

This is a sad story but, speaking of police if the police or GPS in Ocilla dont' stop some of these farmers above the law people in ocilla from driving up & down hwy 129 from fitz to ocilla we ganna have alot more problems!
Concerned - James Suggs

Hogansville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2012

Judged:

First off , I did talk to the police captain, he had no clue that his guys had her over there, and cold not understand why they did so. I never said that there was anything wrong with looking through her phone, my problem was the fact they the officers were that damnn cold hearted. I had the oportunity to meet James on more than one occasion, he seemed like a very nice guy, but apparently was trying to deal with issues that no one else saw. As as for your pea trap remark, come on, grow up!
star

Enigma, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2012

Judged:

r.i.p.James and i pray the lord will help your kids and family find peace and the truth of what happened the truth will prob never be told because the one that knows the truth was you james and you are no longer with us.family so sorry for your loss and i pray you can find peace god needed another flower for his garden.
star

Enigma, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2012

Judged:

Concerned - James Suggs wrote:
A man shoots and kills himself. His family blames it on the ex-girlfriend. First off he had only known this girl for a few weeks, highly dought that she was the cause of his problems. Seems to me they most likely stem from way back.
To the Suggs family, I am very sorry for your loss.
To the Ocilla PD, you go and pick the 19 year old ex-girlfreind up, telling here that you guys want to ask a few questions, and look through her cell phone and her facebook to veiw their messages. What the hell happened here? What gave you guys the right to take her to his parents house where he shot himself so that she had to see the body? You are suppose to serve and protect, if I were your captain, neither of you would have a damn job! Sorry ass damn police work. Wonder how many otherws agree.
until you walk in there shoes dont judge you dont know the law god bless you.
Peanut

Tifton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2012

Judged:

star wrote:
<quoted text> until you walk in there shoes dont judge you dont know the law god bless you.
People are always going to complain about the police not doing their jobs correctlly. I even have but think about it. Would you want to do their jobs? I think they are doing the best they can.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Ocilla Discussions

Search the Ocilla Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 11 min Cbutt 50,219
Injustice 12 hr Danny Noonan 18
Date Night in Thomasville. 23 hr XoXo 3
liar Wed Danny Noonan 26
Strike at mdi for more money (Oct '13) Wed Swamp Fox 36
Sleezeee Wed her 9
anyone know a victoria dalton/folsom (Sep '09) Tue The truth 16
•••
•••
•••
•••

Ocilla Jobs

•••