Comments
1 - 20 of 334 Comments Last updated Apr 30, 2014
First Prev
of 17
Next Last
Sue

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Oct 28, 2006
 

Judged:

2

I must say that i am kinda shocked, does anyone else kringe at the thought of a possible murderer in your midst? Why does noone speak of Tara. I am an outsider, help me to understand Ocilla and its residents.
Results

Jackson, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jan 10, 2007
 

Judged:

1

You might want to try Perry!
Sue

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jan 11, 2007
 
Results wrote:
You might want to try Perry!
Believe me i know whats in Perry. I agree. Now what?
Sue

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jan 11, 2007
 
Results wrote:
You might want to try Perry!
I did Results, and for what it's worth I agree.
Just Wondering

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Feb 13, 2007
 
Any updates?
Sue

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Feb 14, 2007
 
Just Wondering wrote:
Any updates?
No, other than HD is the #1 POI.
wimpydodo

Springfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
May 19, 2007
 
Sue: What did results mean, you might want to try Perry, is this a town, a person or what? Also what or who is noone? And what does noone speak of Tara,mean? Thank You! John.
Sue

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
May 19, 2007
 
wimpydodo wrote:
Sue: What did results mean, you might want to try Perry, is this a town, a person or what? Also what or who is noone? And what does noone speak of Tara,mean? Thank You! John.
Relax J, it's Perry Ga. Noone is, no one just stuck together.:)
wimpydodo

Springfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
May 19, 2007
 
Thank you! It still took me a minute on no-one. Got it now. Had got in on tail-end Enlish wasn't my best subject. I am relaxed now, thanks to you.
Sue

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
May 19, 2007
 
wimpydodo wrote:
Thank you! It still took me a minute on no-one. Got it now. Had got in on tail-end Enlish wasn't my best subject. I am relaxed now, thanks to you.
:)
wimpydodo

Springfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
May 21, 2007
 
Sue: I think I know a way to send you a private message if you prefer. Thank you.
wimpydodo

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
May 22, 2007
 
Hellow!
Sue

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
May 26, 2007
 
wimpydodo wrote:
Sue: I think I know a way to send you a private message if you prefer. Thank you.
I can discuss Tara here, just not my opinion of what may have happened. Do you feel ok here?
wimpydodo

Springfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
May 26, 2007
 
yes
wimpydodo

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jun 1, 2007
 
Sue: Where do you keep going? JOHN.
seraphim

Macon, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jun 4, 2007
 
In 1998 a high school senior, Rhonda Sue Coleman, left the gymnasium where she and other students were decorating for graduation in a neighboring county ( Coffee County). She did not return home to her parents. Her car was found the next day abandoned on a dirt road with the door opened and keys and purse in the car, but that was it. Her body was found after an extensive search maybe 2 weeks later in yet another county ( Montgomery County)adjacent to Irwin Co. where Tara lived at the time she went missing. All that I could find in local newspapers in that area was that hunters passing the area where the car was found had seen a small dark colored pick up truck leaving the area. I searched several web sites and databases and these missing person type cases don't happen in that area. Only one other case was reported and it was not similar ot either of these. My question is, does anyone know how to determine where Marcus Harper was residing 1n 1998 ? Did he know Rhonda Sue Coleman? Was any DNA found on her body? Did he have any reason to frequent Coffee County even if he did not reside there.
silly

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jun 5, 2007
 
some people will do anything to frame someone, that is just crazy talk
bobo

Broxton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jun 5, 2007
 
wrong year
wrong county
wrong everything

this is a sad attempt and it makes a mockery of tara's case. you should be ashamed of yourself.
scuba

Vienna, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jun 5, 2007
 
How about some "facts" for a change

http://www.rhondacoleman.com/phpbb/portal.php

"Fourteen years after her death, the mere mention of her name still brings tears to the eyes of those who knew her best and in those who only heard of her in death. A smart, spunky teenager who dreamed of being a nurse found unwanted fame on a country road outside Hazlehurst, Georgia. On May 17th, 1990, after spending the evening working on senior class activities, Rhonda said goodbye to her friends for what would be the last time and slipped away into the arms of God. Her car was found abandoned that night with the lights still on and the engine running. Only her killers know of her final moments. Her body was found three days later in neighboring Montgomery County. While Rhonda was only with us for 18 wonderful years, her spirit and her legacy lives on in those who knew and loved her. This site is dedicated to her memory and to share her life with others. "
Sue

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jun 5, 2007
 
seraphim wrote:
In 1998 a high school senior, Rhonda Sue Coleman, left the gymnasium where she and other students were decorating for graduation in a neighboring county ( Coffee County). She did not return home to her parents. Her car was found the next day abandoned on a dirt road with the door opened and keys and purse in the car, but that was it. Her body was found after an extensive search maybe 2 weeks later in yet another county ( Montgomery County)adjacent to Irwin Co. where Tara lived at the time she went missing. All that I could find in local newspapers in that area was that hunters passing the area where the car was found had seen a small dark colored pick up truck leaving the area. I searched several web sites and databases and these missing person type cases don't happen in that area. Only one other case was reported and it was not similar ot either of these. My question is, does anyone know how to determine where Marcus Harper was residing 1n 1998 ? Did he know Rhonda Sue Coleman? Was any DNA found on her body? Did he have any reason to frequent Coffee County even if he did not reside there.
Your kidding right? This thread is for Tara Grinstead.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 17
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Ocilla Discussions

Search the Ocilla Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Brooks County body identified 13 min posteraro 1
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 3 hr Synergy 49,723
Suzy Watkins 8 hr sally 12
liar 9 hr Danny Noonan 5
amber howard (turner) 10 hr Danny Noonan 8
Middle school principal 10 hr Stacey 20
None of y'all are living the "Salt Life" (Aug '11) Thu Danny Noonan 120
•••
•••
•••
•••

Ocilla Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Ocilla People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Ocilla News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Ocilla
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••