what happen today at flash foods

Posted in the Ocilla Forum

sun flower

Nashville, GA

#1 Dec 20, 2012
i saw alot of cops at flashfoods at the gas pumps and they had two guys in the cop cars, just be a DUI.
OcillaBoy

Fitzgerald, GA

#2 Dec 20, 2012
Was it at the Flash Foods in Ocilla or Fitzgerald and who was the cops that were there?
GI joe

Nashville, GA

#3 Dec 20, 2012
I saw 5 cop cars at the flash foods in ocilla this afternoon. i have no idea why they had the two men. must have been drugs by the way the police was acting. only one man in handcuffs is all I seen
Pecan

Fitzgerald, GA

#4 Dec 20, 2012
It be david adtinson, doug and ashley and bill barrs. i think they ran from doug and ashley, them two always messing with somebody.
Outside looking in

Moultrie, GA

#5 Dec 20, 2012
It was a man passing fake money around in Fitzgerald they caught him in Ocilla
big money

Nashville, GA

#6 Dec 21, 2012
who and where is this dude from, damn i wonder how much and where did he get it from.....
Outside looking in

Moultrie, GA

#7 Dec 21, 2012
big money wrote:
who and where is this dude from, damn i wonder how much and where did he get it from.....
I'm not sure who or how much I know it was twenties, and I think he lived in Ocilla he hit several businesses but didn't actually pass many. Thanks to ther counterfeit pens. Haha! He should have know better.
big money

Nashville, GA

#8 Dec 21, 2012
i heard it was a man and his nephew from ocilla, but they let the nephew go after going to jail
doggie style

Norman Park, GA

#11 Dec 22, 2012
i heard the cops got the facts mixed up and needs to go back to police academy.......but i dont know the guys and really they might be less of this if the economy picked up and stopped cops from eating donuts and sleeping in there cars and wasting tax payers money.....they should be worried about drugs on the street but ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...they to scary to mess with that
doggie style

Norman Park, GA

#13 Dec 22, 2012
well like i said..i dont know who they were if im nuts for thinking the economy is fucked...i guess im nuts and clueless...if u disagree with cops not doing there job and keeping urs and my kids safe from drugs when they know where they r being sold disagree with me..call me nuts ...but if u agree protect and serve is what these law do lmao..run outta gas and see if they give u a ride.....shoot a burglar breaking in ur house and see if u in the right..lol..they will put ur ass in jail...most law officers r peeps who get free rides off tax payers..we wonder y our country is broke...think about it
dumbasses on here

Fitzgerald, GA

#14 Dec 22, 2012
get the news right wrote:
I seen the law talking to stacey and donald johnson son and his uncle, then i seen the johnson boy in the back of the police car.
that must have been a separate incident but the one that was talked about was for fake money it wasn't him.
get the news right

Minneapolis, MN

#15 Dec 22, 2012
so why were the police telling everyone about him trying to pass counterfiet money all over fitz? so it must be him

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ocilla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cirillo's Pizza.... 9 hr too 1
AA/NA meetings Tue Super Sport 2
Fitzgerald Police Department (Oct '09) Tue your in good hands 75
burn baby burn Tue your in good hands 3
Nichole Harper (Nov '12) Mon The real truth 22
Food Stamps at Subway???? (Jul '12) Dec 13 duh 129
stalker Dec 13 thb 27
Ocilla Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web