attention mrs james stucky!!

attention mrs james stucky!!

Posted in the Ochlocknee Forum

leavemealone

United States

#1 Jan 7, 2014
hes at it again...cheatin on u...blowin my fone up everyday beggin for sex....i kept my word to u and have stayed away from him but now hes aggrivating me with the begging..plzzz get ur husband in check..i have the emails if u wanna see em

Since: Jan 14

Coolidge, GA

#2 Jan 8, 2014
leavemealone wrote:
hes at it again...cheatin on u...blowin my fone up everyday beggin for sex....i kept my word to u and have stayed away from him but now hes aggrivating me with the begging..plzzz get ur husband in check..i have the emails if u wanna see em
Well who ever u are doesn't no mr stuckey all that well for one u can't even spell his name correct and if it's who I think it is why would he want to go back to a beached whale with nothing to his name when he has a wonderful wife at home
leavemealone

United States

#3 Jan 10, 2014
O i know him well honey...known him for the past 4 or 5 years before he married her and they had their son....Doesnt matter to me just letting her know whats going on...im keeping my word to her and not messing with him but enough is enough....speak of the devil he just emailed me again!
Yummy

Duluth, GA

#4 Jan 10, 2014
He it ain't his fault he is so good looking
leavemealone

United States

#5 Jan 10, 2014
Hes good n bed too lol but i refuse to break up a family and be the other woman...i could have him everyday if i wanted...but the wedding band on his finger says he belongs to her not me
GobigOrgohome

Mountain View, CA

#6 May 4, 2015
leavemealone wrote:
Hes good n bed too lol but i refuse to break up a family and be the other woman...i could have him everyday if i wanted...but the wedding band on his finger says he belongs to her not me
Are they still married? I heard some s@*t
leavemealone

United States

#7 May 17, 2015
Last I heard from him was in January when I told him I was done...I kno he doesn't work n cairo anymore...he's always gunna be a dog
Lmao

Thomasville, GA

#8 Jun 23, 2015
leavemealone wrote:
Last I heard from him was in January when I told him I was done...I kno he doesn't work n cairo anymore...he's always gunna be a dog
He will never change he has 2 POF accounts and is always in my inbox trying to hook up! And lieing about them being together!
just sayin

Thomasville, GA

#9 Jul 29, 2015
it is ashame that he does that to Melanie, if yall know he is married then yall should go to his wife directly not on some internet site.
leavemealone

United States

#10 Aug 2, 2015
Yep and if I knew how to contact her I would.. he texted me last week wanted to hook up once I told him I was dating someone it turned to I just wanted to say Hey but do you know anyone who would wanna [email protected] ...told me he lives in valdosta Now and that they are divorced.... He's a sack of [email protected] in my book..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ochlocknee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
anyone know a victoria dalton/folsom (Sep '09) Sep 21 Anonymous 34
child crimes Sep 1 justice 1
looking for Larry Henderson, maybe sister's nam... Aug '16 WAyne 4
Katie Renee Pyles (Houston) (Feb '13) Jun '16 Thatgirl 5
Dead Beat Moms' and DADS' (May '11) Jun '16 Sad but True 6
Chaz Gomez (Jun '13) Jun '16 NothingBut 16
Jarrett Travis Williams (Dec '14) May '16 HisCousin 11

Ochlocknee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance