Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#34391 Jan 21, 2014
TROLL MAN wrote:
<quoted text>
...and the crazy poster who lives in a shack alone at the end of a rural dirt road who talks to himself because he has no friends. Yep, weird.
You just described the entire liberal party. rotfl Thanks.
new

Carnesville, GA

#34392 Jan 22, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh boo-hoo. Shut down the government. If THAT'S your major concern about this administration, you are hopeless.

Shutting down gubmint.......... Obama is the biggest loser on that subject..........

Shut down white house tours..........shut down WW II monument in D.C.

had forest service put out orange cones along highway to pull off to view mount rushmore..........and on and on and on..........

shut down white house......doesnt want visitors to see the mess he has made there, the house belongs to HIM, all of it..........even the lightbulbs........he needs the bulbs to provide light to his dumb followers..........

shut down the WWII memorial..........vets in wheelchairs whipped his azz, tore down the barricades, gave him the national finger sign, and said "not us buddy, you are a disgrace to America."

Mount Rushmore..........another silly petty "despicable me" moment of his narcissistic behavior..........

Sad part is, he's the only one who can think among the whole libroid bunch.........

new

Carnesville, GA

#34393 Jan 22, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
You just described the entire liberal party. rotfl Thanks.

he's a troll for goodness sakes, he admits it, cant deny it, and revels in it..........he's even green with envy of conservatives..........he carries a stick in order to self mutilate himself..........mumbles words of self indulgences, expecting forgiveness.......... and uses emollient cream for acne..........

acne is a result of playing with oneself..........and he is a fine example..........

new

Carnesville, GA

#34394 Jan 22, 2014

Best thing that can happen from global cooling..........

"Federal Gov't Closes Due to Threat of Snow"

maybe obama will lose his pen and phone in the snow..........

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/federal-g...

new

Carnesville, GA

#34395 Jan 22, 2014

here we go again..........all that global warming in the artic is causing a severe cold spell to settle on the brains of scientists and libroids..........result being a frigid chill among their spouses..........which just might increase the population.....another nightmare for conservatives..........

"Deep Freeze in Midwest, Northeast to Be Prolonge"

http://www.accuweather.com/en/weather-news/da...

new

Carnesville, GA

#34396 Jan 22, 2014

I went out last night.....saw a car broke down beside the road..........asked if I could help..........the fellow said "no thanks," I've got obamacare on the way to help"..........

I'm back out again this morning..........same car on side of road.........I'm tempted to pass by, but being the nice guy I am, I stopped..........car was empty..........guy was gone..........frozen water in drivers seat..........poor guy died from global warming..........

new

Carnesville, GA

#34397 Jan 22, 2014

"NASA, which calculates records in a different manner, said Tuesday that 2013 was the seventh warmest on record, with an average temperature of 58.3 degrees (14.6 Celsius)."

"in a different manner" sounds a lot to me like obamanese..........

or libroidism.........which is another kind of disease..........

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/noaa-world-in-201...

TheAllPowerful

Columbus, GA

#34398 Jan 22, 2014
new wrote:
A weird day..........
a dummy troll..........a sickly limp wristed south ga wanna be rebel..........
a truth in name only......a chicken with butt for brains.........groundhogs..... .....acolytes ......
and zombies..........
whatever happened to dwarfs, midgets, and sasquatch..........
must have gone away with global warming..........or obamacare....
You forgot to add yourself into the mix. A chump with the ability to go out and make a difference, but instead, chooses to copy, paste, and bore people to death.

That should make you proud. If boredom was your main objective, you have above and beyond your call of duty. Have a nice day Captain CP.
Mtn Voter

Ellijay, GA

#34399 Jan 22, 2014
Is there a reason no one has started a new "who do you support for US Senate" thread that might be a little more current or are we just trying to see how high the post count can go?
Can anyone start a poll? or just moderators?
TheAllPowerful

Columbus, GA

#34400 Jan 22, 2014
Mtn Voter wrote:
Is there a reason no one has started a new "who do you support for US Senate" thread that might be a little more current or are we just trying to see how high the post count can go?
Can anyone start a poll? or just moderators?
My guess would be that they are all too lazy. Besides, they like having fun with cartoon icons depicting things and whatnot, and apparently they may not have realized 4 years have gone by. Who knows?
the truth

Marianna, FL

#34401 Jan 22, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
How does one GET to be an idiotic as you? I've wondered if you work at it, but your depth of stupidity is innate. No other explanation. YOU voted for Obama TWICE. There is NO excuse for THAT except complete and utter brainless stupidity. That article contained MANY facts. Case in point....Obama's voting record in the Senate. Easily proved. That article was absolutely LOADED with facts PLUS it explained the mentality behind what Obama has done and is doing. You fell for the load he was delivering. I PITY people that are as lost as you. SMH
BTW, my warped ideas support the constitution. YOUR warped ideas....well, YOU don't have any ideas. You are an Obamabot who does what you are fed by the clueless, freedom destroying renegade that you voted for. Take a hike.
Its not the facts that are in question in any opinion piece by anyone. Its the conclusions that are included that folks that are incapable of independent thought believe to also be fact. The part of your post most telling is when you say the writer EXPLAINED THE MENTALITY behind what Obama has done, PURE SPECULATION that you take as fact!!!!

Again all you do is rant and call people names.

Now its my turn. You are a spoon feed idiot without the mental ability to do decide a damn thing on your own. Anyone who would consider putting Sarah Palin in a position to be President of anything more than the local PTA is crazy has hell. I bet your husband or maybe even your wife tells you when to evacuate your bowels and the brand of paper to clean up the mess.
Doo

Dalton, GA

#34402 Jan 22, 2014
the truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Its not the facts that are in question in any opinion piece by anyone. Its the conclusions that are included that folks that are incapable of independent thought believe to also be fact. The part of your post most telling is when you say the writer EXPLAINED THE MENTALITY behind what Obama has done, PURE SPECULATION that you take as fact!!!!
Now its my turn. You are a spoon feed idiot without the mental ability to do decide a damn thing on your own. Anyone who would consider putting Sarah Palin in a position to be President of anything more than the local PTA is crazy has hell. I bet your husband or maybe even your wife tells you when to evacuate your bowels and the brand of paper to clean up the mess.
Rite on brother! Senergy can't take the facts too well and is drunk with the Fox Aid served daily to the right wing drinkers. If they are so great why can't they win elections anymore and why doo they get caught in scandals every time they turn around. Take Christie for example. The biggest crook going right now and they love him. If you can't win an election based on good things for the Nation then you need get a job somewhere else. You can't block traffic to win and you can't steal Sandy relief money for your own personal greed. America don't need crooks to run things. They are all after what money they can steal before the Nation Bankrupts. Senergy tries to act educated but don't have me fooled for one minute.
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#34403 Jan 22, 2014
~85 individual people have the same wealth as 3,500,000,000 of the poorest people on the planet. That is 50% of all the people on planet earth.

~In the U.S., where the gap between rich and poor has grown at a faster rate than any other developed country, the top 1 percent captured 95 percent of post-recession growth (since 2009), while 90 percent of Americans became poorer.

~The report exposes the "pernicious impact" of growing inequality that helps "the richest undermine democratic processes and drive policies that promote their interests at the expense of everyone else".

All of this and more is in a 17-Agency combined report published by Oxfam, a global organization.

http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2014/01/2...

http://www.oxfam.org/

This isn't an agree/disagree subject. These are just the facts. Analyze however you will.

I'm sure it won't belong before someone chimes in and says that if the 3.5 billion just worked harder they could be one of the 85 as well.
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#34404 Jan 22, 2014
the truth wrote:
<quoted text>
You can lay it out as plain as day and as logically as you want. They still won't get it. Their views aren't driven by logic and facts, they are driven by hate, prejudice, and a predisposition to paranoia.
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#34405 Jan 22, 2014
new wrote:
I went out last night.....saw a car broke down beside the road..........asked if I could help..........the fellow said "no thanks," I've got obamacare on the way to help"..........
I'm back out again this morning..........same car on side of road.........I'm tempted to pass by, but being the nice guy I am, I stopped..........car was empty..........guy was gone..........frozen water in drivers seat..........poor guy died from global warming..........
This is a great opportunity to reiterate an obvious observation.

You, sir, are the biggest effin' moron on the planet. Indisputably.

Location hidden

#34406 Jan 22, 2014
the truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Classy. lol Speculation? Look at his results! I know that's above your pay grade, but perhaps you can con someone into helping you. Obviously, you are hip to cons. Afterall, look whom you voted for TWICE. rotfl

Location hidden

#34407 Jan 22, 2014
Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
Rite on brother! Senergy can't take the facts too well and is drunk with the Fox Aid served daily to the right wing drinkers. If they are so great why can't they win elections anymore and why doo they get caught in scandals every time they turn around. Take Christie for example. The biggest crook going right now and they love him. If you can't win an election based on good things for the Nation then you need get a job somewhere else. You can't block traffic to win and you can't steal Sandy relief money for your own personal greed. America don't need crooks to run things. They are all after what money they can steal before the Nation Bankrupts. Senergy tries to act educated but don't have me fooled for one minute.
Now how did you get so thsmart? lol It's amazing how you can point out Christie, but are happily ignoring the SCANDALS that have occurred on Obama's watch. You liberals are the dumbest bunch of hypocrites. Your last sentence crushing. Crushing, I tell ya.
You are easily fooled. Look at whom YOU voted for TWICE! rotfl

Location hidden

#34408 Jan 22, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
You can lay it out as plain as day and as logically as you want. They still won't get it. Their views aren't driven by logic and facts, they are driven by hate, prejudice, and a predisposition to paranoia.
You have just described the liberal democrats to a T. You pat yourselves on the back and proclaim your tolerance. You all are the biggest bunch of hypocrites that have ever lived. YOU and your party are so full of hate. The liberal hate machine runs deep. Look at what has happened on Obama's watch and how it for the most part has been swept under the carpet. I don't care for Christie, but look at how he is being crucified. You all wouldn't know honestly and a level playing field if it was stamped on your forehead. The ONLY way you liberals can win is by cheating. You have the media in your pocket and that's the battle right there. You aren't honest enough or have enough integrity to admit it. Pfffffft.
Doo

Dalton, GA

#34409 Jan 22, 2014
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Now how did you get so thsmart? lol It's amazing how you can point out Christie, but are happily ignoring the SCANDALS that have occurred on Obama's watch. You liberals are the dumbest bunch of hypocrites. Your last sentence crushing. Crushing, I tell ya.
You are easily fooled. Look at whom YOU voted for TWICE! rotfl
I got smart by listening and learning and using common sense. I can see through the rip off scandals the Republicans are always doing to the working class Americans. Christie is a prim example of the criminals you choose to get in office just so he can steal some more tax dollars. He should just step down and go away after the road blocking incidence and the Sandy money he personally took. You righties always try to make up scandals but have never been able to prove one accusation. And no I didn't vote for Obama twice. I don't even vote period......because nothing but crooks run for office. To vote for either side would be just wrong for America. Obama is much better than the opposition the Republicans offer. Imagine someone like Romney for example. Tax dodger to the fullest. Foreign bank accounts and foreign business deals that send jobs overseas.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#34410 Jan 22, 2014
ChicknButt wrote:
~85 individual people have the same wealth as 3,500,000,000 of the poorest people on the planet. That is 50% of all the people on planet earth.
~In the U.S., where the gap between rich and poor has grown at a faster rate than any other developed country, the top 1 percent captured 95 percent of post-recession growth (since 2009), while 90 percent of Americans became poorer.
~The report exposes the "pernicious impact" of growing inequality that helps "the richest undermine democratic processes and drive policies that promote their interests at the expense of everyone else".
All of this and more is in a 17-Agency combined report published by Oxfam, a global organization.
http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2014/01/2...
http://www.oxfam.org/
This isn't an agree/disagree subject. These are just the facts. Analyze however you will.
I'm sure it won't belong before someone chimes in and says that if the 3.5 billion just worked harder they could be one of the 85 as well.
I'm waiting for Bill in Dullville to chime in about how those people own corporations and it's their fiduciary responsibility to collect every possible amount of wealth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ochlocknee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Katie Renee Pyles (Houston) (Feb '13) Jun '16 Thatgirl 5
looking for Larry Henderson, maybe sister's nam... Jun '16 old friend 3
Dead Beat Moms' and DADS' (May '11) Jun '16 Sad but True 6
Chaz Gomez (Jun '13) Jun '16 NothingBut 16
anyone know a victoria dalton/folsom (Sep '09) May '16 JenniferKerr 33
Jarrett Travis Williams (Dec '14) May '16 HisCousin 11
Trinity (Trint) Fowler (Nov '10) May '16 prayingforall 9

Ochlocknee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance