Two Rockville Centre men charged with...

Two Rockville Centre men charged with assault and burglary

There are 22 comments on the South Shore Record story from Oct 20, 2010, titled Two Rockville Centre men charged with assault and burglary. In it, South Shore Record reports that:

Three men a ' two from Rockville Centre a ' were arrested last Sunday and charged with attempted burglary and assault.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Shore Record.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Bricks

Roslyn Heights, NY

#1 Nov 2, 2010
free them
LiesAreGentle

Little Neck, NY

#2 Nov 2, 2010
yeah, what Bricks said - free them! No one should ever go to jail. And there's no need for law enforcement either. They don't do anything except sit in parking lots. Bricks is a genius!!
GET OUT

Rosedale, NY

#3 Nov 5, 2010
BRICKS, WHAT A SURPRISE FINDING YOU ON YET ANOTHER BLOG DEFENDING CRIMINALS. I SAW YOU ON THE GOTTI BLOG AND OBVIOUSLY YOU CAN SPEAK SOME ENGLISH AFTERALL. YOU ARE A REGULAR LITTLE CHAMILION AREN'T YOU?
LITTLE TOMMY EVERYTHING, HE CAN BE MOST ANYTHING :)
Bricks

Roslyn Heights, NY

#4 Nov 9, 2010
well look they should start going harder on white coller criminals that prevents stuff like this from happening get out.
TruthHurts

Bronx, NY

#5 Nov 10, 2010
Yes, ignore people breaking and entering, assault... great idea.

I think what we should do is make sure that everyone breaks into Bricks home, his families home, his mother, siblings, cousins and rob and assault them.

Then not charge anyone and use the excuse that Bricks doesn't like when people are charged with crimes.

You really are an absolute jerkoff. You are still watching too many gang movies Bricks.. what was it tonight, New Jack City? "They should go after the real criminals on Wall St.... blah, blah, blah..."
JUST SAYIN

Rosedale, NY

#6 Nov 10, 2010
Bricks is mental, severly bi-polar at best
Criminals break into a RVC home and it's Wall Street's fault.
Bricks can't complete a cohesive thought or navigate spellcheck and it's the Democrats fault.
Bricks is white yet thinks, acts and speaks like a Homie but defends John Gotti and says he was good for Howard Beach.
Bricks claims he is in college yet cannot spell college
Bricks defends Titus Green for beating and robbing a 12 year old yet the attack in Jackson Heights on a boy the same age is condemned. Then Bricks goes on to say that 12 year olds should not have cell phones and insinuated the victim in VS brought this on himself.
Hmmmmmmmmm??????????
Bricks is Pebbles

Farmingdale, NY

#7 Nov 10, 2010
REALLY? Can someone please tell Bricks to give back the computer he stole so we don't have to listen to his nonsense anymore?? Please
JUST SAYIN

Rosedale, NY

#8 Nov 10, 2010
And I want every red cent I have contributed to his education via the obscene school tax we pay here in Nassau returned.
Bricks

Roslyn Heights, NY

#9 Nov 10, 2010
yall are haters. just a bunch of fruit suckers. you shud all pool your money together and do a background check. on da boii. yu alreadii kno. i dont have to tell you. i watch a few shows. here in their. because yu kno its been cold. so ive been focusing on my studies. ima model citizen. if yu prevented whiter coller criminals frum doing what they want. or prevent the blue wall of silence the police have. the world would be a better place. yu dont like me because i speak my mind. i got freinds of all backgrounds. assualts and robberies go on in every neighborhood. its part of being a kid. jackasss. how else would you learn how to become a man. yu guys are just nerds that either got bullyied law enforment or just strange people. that theyre only entertainment for the week is lettin yu kno whats up. thanks for being useless eaters. OWWWWWWWW too wavey
Bricks

Roslyn Heights, NY

#10 Nov 10, 2010
yu a buch of victims boii. yall aint no harder then my sister boiii. hahhahah just saying. i do me. and yall do you. if you want to me a little cop kalling calley gurl. be what yu kud be. yall are like my little hoes apple grape and watermelon. i love looking at whats comming next. just go to sleep. and just saying your a chamillion therefore your new name is angel babby. im wavey i got money i do me. and yall shud do the same. OWWWWWWW. fruit suckers aka apple,grape, and watermelon my three little gurls OWWWWW
Bricks

Roslyn Heights, NY

#11 Nov 10, 2010
instead of me its be ight fruity patutti
Bricks

Roslyn Heights, NY

#12 Nov 10, 2010
buck a spell check. yall chicks. stuck in the matricks. im in a mayback. my pockets so fat. so yu rat. yu jealous melons. get mad at gully fellons. yall like holes. get the dr sholes. yu do a sting. im here intreasting. yu plot. i piss. dont shyt on Bricks. i unleash. rest in peacke. im sick. yu ckaught the diseaste. then freeze. best believe. my team role deep. yu get pow down. some one lockdown. 20 locked up no fear. the rest still year. yu kno why. i belong in the sky. all i do is try, beat the case. beatt your face. the food is ate. theirs no escape. yu slip and funny. free rah money. we hold chrome. take your cell phone yu a madii cone homoo. a promo yuh wife look so so. she wanna get pipe so mo. she slow mo. she take your money o kno. yu combust. and yu mad at us. just shush. STONE TO THE BONE. baby gain greene ova yu alreadii sno. free titus fuckk victor.
Just Sayin

Rosedale, NY

#13 Nov 11, 2010
See what I mean people??
Bricks is like a rabid chimp!
Homeboy takes the bait every time and runs with it.
If Bricks were a flounder he's be in somebodys frying pan by now.
Bricks please get back on your Ritalin, jump on your Big Wheel and drive as fast as you can and go get help.
Bricks

Roslyn Heights, NY

#14 Nov 11, 2010
you shud get back on your anti depressent. my little shorty. if ima baby boii. yu a baby girl. your just a little bad. your a middle aged man. getting older and older. and its not looking to good for you. so you try and diss me. with these crazy insinuations. i dont take pills. i do reguler things. as should you. stop commenting on this your probaly at work. or your on some fake ass disabiltyy. your a clown. and you are actually bipoler when anyone makes a comment. yu jump on the banwagon. yu just a whining weisal.
Just Sayin

Rosedale, NY

#15 Nov 11, 2010
And you are a spoiled little boy who needs a spanking
LiesAreGentle

Little Neck, NY

#16 Nov 11, 2010
Hey guys! GUYS!! Can you calm down? Both of you! Just agree to disagree. You all are right and you all are wrong. Let me explain:
No one likes blacks. They're filthy, disrespectful, uneducated, and horrible tippers. We ALL agree with that - even Bricks. Also, here's where Bricks is 100% right, white collar criminals should be sentenced harder than other criminals. Premeditated, intent to ruin a persons life, and trying to benefit off of others to for your gain is MUCH worse than a person stealing or trying to sell or use drugs. So let's all agree to disagree.
By the way, my BabelFish translator does not have Ebonics to English as an option. Does anyone else have this problem? I can't translate Bricks's posts... Let me know.
Bricks

Roslyn Heights, NY

#17 Nov 11, 2010
just sayin is on his man period. he was happy when titus was gone. now hes back on his period. get yourself some cran berry juice and some advil and mix wit anti depressents. that will be your most excitment in 30 years. your getting old. and your comments are getting better and better. i turned yu into a little kid again. thanks angel babii
Just Sayin

Rosedale, NY

#18 Nov 12, 2010
This is my last post I promise, but let me please set the record straight, I do not agree with "No one likes blacks. They're filthy, disrespectful, uneducated, and horrible tippers. We ALL agree with that - even Bricks" in no way, shape or form.
My bigotry is not against black people, my bigotry and intollerance is against ignorant, lazy, excuse makers.
Period and ta ta to all.
the Rock

Brooklyn, NY

#19 Nov 21, 2010
John Salles, 41, of Cammerer Avenue in East Rockaway just another one of East Rockaway Ghetto trash.
Bricks

Roslyn Heights, NY

#20 Nov 21, 2010
get it in east rockawy im movin their soon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oceanside Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Old Freeport Hospital (Oct '14) 9 hr laz 12
News Police: Man Arrested for Reckless Endangerment ... (Feb '11) 13 hr You are a Douchebag 6
News 4 Levittown brothers accused in $70-million coi... (Nov '08) 16 hr John 428
women would you castrate you husbands? (Oct '14) Sat miss_easyi69 47
News Nassau County Court and Family Court judges (Nov '08) Mar 24 silly rabbit 96
The aging Rebel the man freaks that date and su... (Jul '10) Mar 24 Kara 49
Homeless man who sat on a bench ob Longbeach Road (Apr '16) Mar 22 Idgaf 2

Oceanside Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oceanside Mortgages