2 Teens Robbed at Oceanside School

There are 20 comments on the Sep 4, 2009, Long Island Press story titled 2 Teens Robbed at Oceanside School. In it, Long Island Press reports that:

Two teenagers were robbed in Oceanside early Thursday morning, Nassau police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Long Island Press.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Joey Baby

Campbell Hall, NY

#1 Sep 25, 2009
its odddddddddddd wht has this world come tooo !
Loadedandreadyin LI

United States

#2 Oct 11, 2009
They need to put money into the protection and security of it's people. Every little project, road construction, parks department upgrade has no meaning if the people that pay for them can not enjoy them. Long Island was once a very promising place to live... Community activities to no extent. Give everyone a gun so that these criminals think twice about pulling up on someone to rob them. These criminals don't fear the police, perhaps they will fear that they may pay the consequences that the threaten to administer.
Guess Who

Freehold, NJ

#3 Oct 14, 2009
If the time of 2:15 a.m. is correct, than my first question is what are 14 year olds doing out at that time? If this is true than these kids should be taken away from there parents. They are the first people to blame, and than the punks who robbed them.
Never Know

Englishtown, NJ

#5 Oct 21, 2009
I bet one of the guys who robbed the two teens was that kid Titus Green! Hope the cops lock him up for good.
Oside is in the toilet

Oceanside, NY

#6 Dec 31, 2009
Ever since the housing buble burst, O'side has swiftly become a haven for dirtbags. Now it's affordable for every dirtbag west of the Nassau border. And the sickening amount of illegal housing aint helping much either.
Bricks

Port Washington, NY

#7 Nov 14, 2010
oceanside isent bad. one robbery dosent make the area bad. i agree people should be allowed to have guns so stuff like this dosent happen.
Bricks

Brooklyn, NY

#9 Nov 29, 2010
how bout you shut your mouth lil ni55a. oceanside is the best community their is. al right dont try to deface it wit your lame ass. never diss my neighborhood lil scrub.
Bricks is Birth Control

Farmingdale, NY

#11 Dec 1, 2010
Bricks are you really going to comment on this article too? Go away - Oceanside has just as many problems as every where else.
Most kids are a bunch of bullies!

2ndtank - Bricks is a social misfit. He thinks he speaks english but really talks in this Ebonics wanna be rapper language. Wait til he goes on a rant blaming everything bad that has happened to him on everyone but himself.

We tried to get him to go away but he just keeps coming back - and he acutally reproduced!
Bricks

Brooklyn, NY

#12 Dec 1, 2010
all right here it goes. you guys have no defence on me. yu ask anywhere in the neighborhood im a well known guy i have money. your just a hater that got bullyied or just dont kno how to fight your way out of a paper bag. im birth control ill kontrol your life. break into pieces and send it to yuh moms. give the name. and let some fagggs fukk yuh lil ass. you are inept and a lame ass. katch me anywhere sweet plumm. dont diss my neighborhood maturfact say it to my face and ill have yu. yuh knoo ungerground speaking to your deaddd relitives ight lil lady
Bricks is Birth Control

Farmingdale, NY

#13 Dec 2, 2010
Bricks, I am shaking in my boots right now. I am going to hide under my bed. You will control my life? You can't even control your own. I am not a "hater". I am a responsible, english speaking, home owner, tax payer and parent. I obey the laws, dont beat up cops (like you say you did, but I know they whooped your a**), pay my bills and don't blame anything that happens to be wrong in my life on anyone but myself. I learn from my mistakes, am true to myself and the people that surround me. I align with no gangs, no miscreedants, and am teaching my kids to do the same.
Oh and you "cant have me" - Dont give yourself "computer muscles" - Thomas White. They are not only false but a bit embarrassing. Oh and please stop rapping, you are terrible!!!!!
Bricks

Brooklyn, NY

#14 Dec 2, 2010
they whooped my ass oh wow what about the first kop that came thru snuffed him one time he fell his lame ass down. swung at the other one he dropped back the kalled an emergency had 6 kars. ussed the tazer and jumped me wow they pussyy. maturfact im not scared of anybody and if i saw yuh lil kiddies i wud juxx them just for fun and let the tyme go by.
Bricks is Birth Control

Farmingdale, NY

#17 Dec 2, 2010
Bricks you really are living in a dream world. Your reality is as skewed as your vocabulary. You and Crack must be really good friends. If you had attacked even one police office you would be i jail. Would that make you proud? Although you may think you beat up 6 cops, I can tell you that your reality is warped. Are you threatening to beat up my kids? That sure is what it sounds like. I will give you a reality check, you are threatening children under 10 years of age. Would that make you a man? No that would make you an inmate. Which is probably what you aspire to be.

get a life, a job and stop thinking you are a tough guy. You are a chump
Truth Hurts

Warwick, NY

#19 Dec 2, 2010
Didn't you hear, Bricks with his felony record is going to join the FDNY. I'm sure he has signed up for the test and is studying hard.
Bricks

Port Washington, NY

#21 Dec 9, 2010
oh yeah 2nd take stay your ass in pa before i give yu something youll never forget booo
Bricks

Port Washington, NY

#22 Dec 9, 2010
and yes im studying hard ill b in unioform as soon as you kno it thanks for the support
phil

Freeport, NY

#24 Dec 9, 2010
what happened to the good old days where you just beat the sh?t out of your classmates and did not rob them..
Truth Hurts

Warwick, NY

#25 Dec 10, 2010
Bricks wrote:
and yes im studying hard ill b in unioform as soon as you kno it thanks for the support
Wow, really... and you have the 1 year of college complete that you need and think that after you "beat up 6 cops" you are going to pass the background examination? Any felony convictions Bricks?

Oh, and when is that test, considering that there are none scheduled right now?

Keep dreaming... and not snitching.
Thank God I moved

Valley Stream, NY

#26 Dec 10, 2010
Ho'side is in the shitter, just like many formerly quaint south shore communities. All the minorities moved in and ruined it for everyone. If you are a minority, O'ide is an awesome little community for now, give it 5 years before they totally run it into the gutter. Damn shame. All the dumbass wanna be mobster faux rich construction idiots totally ran this town into the ground when the housing bubble burst. when the free money ran dry all you jackass blue collar dirtbags got into a heap of trouble because you couldn't afford your fancy lifestyle that you built on a 60k a year salary inflated by upside down equity. Idiots. So you either lost you shit toforclosure, or sold your shit and ran down south, or rent your shit out to dirtbag section 8 skells. Thanks. You assholes cost me a bundle because this town got so shitty I had to move and lost a boatload of cash in doing so. Take your stupid Madison high ranch shit shacks and shove 'em up your ass.
Bricks

Port Washington, NY

#27 Dec 10, 2010
well yes truth the test isent in session right now but ive been studying and when i pass.ima show yu the documentation. ima b working in the rockaway penisula. having a good old time saving people.
Truth Hurts

Warwick, NY

#28 Dec 10, 2010
Thank God I moved wrote:
All the dumbass wanna be mobster faux rich construction idiots totally ran this town into the ground when the housing bubble burst. when the free money ran dry all you jackass blue collar dirtbags got into a heap of trouble because you couldn't afford your fancy lifestyle that you built on a 60k a year salary inflated by upside down equity. Idiots.
Damn, now that is some truth right there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oceanside Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mosque at old Citibank location on Bedford?` 17 hr Nick Pascalli 3
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Bayside (Dec '13) Fri drhuni 26
News Nassau's Fifth Police Precinct in Elmont reopens Fri Just Saying 4
News Bellmore bank robbery suspect had been deported... (Jun '08) Fri mjjcpa 19
Elmont heroin mills Apr 21 Judge Samuel Seabury 1
News A 'hell on Horton Road' for family of murder vi... (Jul '06) Apr 20 Ankona 1,115
News To battle cancer, choose oncologist with care (May '08) Apr 11 VoteJoe 31
More from around the web

Oceanside People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]