Barbiel

Passaic, NJ

#1 Aug 2, 2011
Do not buy shoes here. The owner. Judy Brower is totally arrogant and nasty. Her salespeople confirm this. If u have any pro lens with the shoes at all, she will not help. I see that there is a sign that says "closed" on her window now. I can certainly understand why. Who wants to deal with a neighborhood store who is owned by a bitter, miserable person who won't even speak to customers and screams at her salespeople. Yes, let's support our small businesses but they must support us too. Nordstroms is getting my shoe business from now on. Good luck Judy cause u will need it. Customer service matters. My advice is you take a course in customer relations.
Avid Consumer

Jamaica, NY

#2 Aug 3, 2011
I concur with you 110%.
They are rude, pushy and tend to look down their nose at you when you are not interested in last years styles. Went to the store in Hewlett and Oceanside, same mentality at both stores.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oceanside Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) 52 min Clifford Spencer 758
Levittown woman quarantined for bird mites (Jun '08) 5 hr mdw 44
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 18 hr liberalP 6,443
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 19 hr Robert Burns 16,790
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) 20 hr positronium 675
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 20 hr positronium 6,389
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) Fri No one 440
•••

Oceanside News Video

•••
•••

Oceanside Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Oceanside People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••