dui charge in long beach crash -

dui charge in long beach crash -

There are 12 comments on the Newsday story from Nov 4, 2007, titled dui charge in long beach crash -. In it, Newsday reports that:

An Oceanside man was arrested on charges of driving while intoxicated after he caused a chain-reaction crash involving several parked cars in north Long Beach, injuring himself and two women, Nassau police said ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

PETE

Croton On Hudson, NY

#1 Nov 4, 2007
HANG HIM NO TRIAL
Gary

San Josť, Costa Rica

#2 Nov 4, 2007
I saw the remains Friday night... I saw a numbered placard and thought someone died
Kathy

AOL

#3 Nov 4, 2007
I also saw the cars involved in the accident, and thought for sure someone died....thankfully no one did, but the drunk driver who was responsible for this senseless accident deserves the book to be thrown at him. When are people going to learn not to drink and drive? I believe he should have his license taken away forever and serve jail time as well.
lee

United States

#4 Nov 4, 2007
New York State protects DUI perps. Their the only ones who get their rights protected. Those pathetic politician and judges.
Ahmud

Norwalk, CT

#5 Nov 5, 2007
Guanranteed he walks with NO charges.
no name

Port Washington, NY

#6 Nov 12, 2007
i think it was extremely rude to show the adress and name since this man has children living in that area, even though you are trying to embarass the person they got hurt and alrrady paid for what they had done. This is rediculous this hurt everyone of his childrens reputations. everyone wont let their kids go over and honestly its rediculous because everyone makes mistakes and you should have asked consent of the mother since you jepodized the emotions of 3 young kids
dana

Port Washington, NY

#7 Nov 12, 2007
do you people realize how many people drink and drive every night and dont get caught i know people who do every weekend and dont get caught. This man doesnt even drink and drank once and look what happened. He doesnt deserve to get in trouble.. He didnt hurt anyone at all but himself . that was a good punishment, I saw the accident and it was only bad for himself. It only takes one time to screw up
Huntington, NY

#8 Jan 9, 2008
no name wrote:
i think it was extremely rude to show the adress and name since this man has children living in that area, even though you are trying to embarass the person they got hurt and alrrady paid for what they had done. This is rediculous this hurt everyone of his childrens reputations. everyone wont let their kids go over and honestly its rediculous because everyone makes mistakes and you should have asked consent of the mother since you jepodized the emotions of 3 young kids
what goes around comes around! LOser
Huntington, NY

#9 Jan 9, 2008
Peter Harsanyi is a drunk loser that should of never drove especially drunk, hes always drunk at work,home, in public, drinking and driving is a crime and his jappy kids should learn a lesson early! He should be in jail but hjis jew lawyers and big bucks will prevent that I'm sure, what a loser, hes so lucky he didnt get killed, asshole
Shhh

Paterson, NJ

#10 Jan 6, 2010
He didn't even go to jail. I know his daughter who is btw a major idiot. Hes getting divorced anyways, but he had an affair. Its sad he didnt get rlyy hurt & those women did. He told his kids that he didnt do it that he just got in a car with a drunk guy. Thats crazy.
Thats whatcha get

Paterson, NJ

#11 Feb 13, 2010
no name wrote:
His kids are major idiots, i really have met them.
stfu

Oceanside, NY

#12 Apr 21, 2012
who do you guys think you are commenting on this, you don't actually even know this man , i bet every one of you commenting on this has been drunk before and done stupid things, and if you haven't, you most likely will. Every one makes mistakes. All this bullshit about two women getting hurt or being involved is false. Peter Harsanyi was the only one involved and the only on who got hurt. Mind your own business, because none of this even effected you the slightest bit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oceanside Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man charged with robbing four banks (Jan '08) Mon Steveyjerkyoffey 86
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Hicksville (Feb '14) Mon jnsandler16 65
women would you castrate you husbands? (Oct '14) May 19 Colaguy 52
Help find someone who can castrate me. (Oct '16) May 19 Darkstar1967 4
uncle sam /// spit (May '07) May 19 eric a 38
Alpha Sigma Phi (Mar '09) May 18 Hawkeye 601
Dairy barn May 17 Bairy Darn 1

Oceanside Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance