Man found dead in Oceanside home

Man found dead in Oceanside home

There are 9 comments on the Newsday.com story from May 31, 2009, titled Man found dead in Oceanside home. In it, Newsday.com reports that:

Nassau police arrested two Oceanside men on drug and weapon possession charges yesterday after finding the body of a dead man in their home.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.com.

OhWellShitHappen s

Brooklyn, NY

#2 May 31, 2009
Another drug deal gone bad.
oceanside high

Santa Barbara, CA

#3 Jun 2, 2009
i dont think anyone deserves anything likes this happening to them. it really sucks...hope the person that said they deserve hope your never down and out in your life.
Oceanside Pilot

Rochester, NY

#5 Jun 15, 2009
I live on the block of these folks and this was most unfortunite. It is never a good thing when someone loses their life in any form.

I feel badly for the mother, she must be going through a very tough time.

Thoughts and prayers are with you.
Tony penna

Santa Clara, CA

#6 Jun 16, 2009
I'm a heroin addict and I believe that those kids arrested are terrible people they should be put away for a long time as for me I should just die!
Oceanside high

Santa Barbara, CA

#7 Jun 16, 2009
wow...
OhWellShitHappen s

Brooklyn, NY

#8 Jun 16, 2009
Tony penna wrote:
I'm a heroin addict and I believe that those kids arrested are terrible people they should be put away for a long time as for me I should just die!
Good for you.
MAN WHO SOLD THEM GUNS

Valley Stream, NY

#9 Jul 15, 2009
chris hughes of baldwin ny lives in florida also mother lives on 2882 dahlia ave baldwin ny son sells drugs out of basement that is all i know
chris works for office furniture .net
Jesse Evans

Valley Stream, NY

#10 Jul 15, 2009
chris hughes of baldwin ny son sells drugs out of basement of 2882 dahlia ave baldwin ny father is unfit for family sells guns to kids in oceanside works for office furinture. net of books to oviod child support
chris hughes baldwin ny

Valley Stream, NY

#11 Jul 15, 2009
sells guns 2882 dahlia ave and son sells drugs hope police put a end to this

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oceanside Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Noise problem in one section of Queens Village (Oct '14) 8 hr John 2
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Carle Place (Nov '13) Fri Christie M 18
Internet Ripoff Scam (Feb '08) Thu Cousin oscar 18
News Assault victim barely escapes oncoming train (Jul '07) Aug 27 Joe Biden 325
News Teens are shopping more like their parents Aug 27 goonsquad 14
US Hells angels war on American women and child... (Feb '10) Aug 27 Support 81 297
News State closer to intervening in struggling schools Aug 27 Elise Gingerich 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oceanside Mortgages