The Oceanside soccer club held an event at

Jun 4, 2011 Read more: Newsday

The Oceanside soccer club held an event at the Oceanside Middle School. in Oceanside.

Read more
East Rockaway Jim

New York, NY

#1 Jun 5, 2011
Wow, Oceanside is really a bad neighborhood. These kids must have been welfare trash, parents who live in section 8 homes.
East Rockaway Jim

New York, NY

#2 Jun 5, 2011
ny truth these were welfare trash kids from Oceanside?
Gul

Brentwood, NY

#3 Jun 5, 2011
A message to Jim....FYI do your research, Oceanside is not a bad neighborhood. Look it up dude.
OceansideResiden t

Glen Cove, NY

#4 Jun 5, 2011
The Bounce House company that was hired for this soccer event will be facing numerous charges come Monday morning.
And just to add Oceanside,NY is rated in the top 20 for best school districts. Regis and Kelly recently gave our high school teacher best in the nation.
We are thrilled.........period.
Happy in Oceanside

Valley Stream, NY

#5 Jun 6, 2011
Jim....I've been reading your comments about Oceanside. It appears you have a personal issue with this town. I was born, raised and educated on the north shore. Moved to Oceanside 35 years ago and am proud to say that my children were born, raised and educated in this fantastic town. You should try to work through your issues so that you can enjoy some peace in your life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oceanside Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Nassau's Fifth Police Precinct in Elmont reopens 3 hr Disappointed 1
News A 'hell on Horton Road' for family of murder vi... (Jul '06) 6 hr Ankona 1,115
Alpha Sigma Phi (Mar '09) Sun Past Phi Member 546
News supervisor - (Nov '07) Sun JusticeForAll 11
women would you castrate you husbands? (Oct '14) Sat George 8
News More than 1,000 pack Westbury school to oppose ... Apr 18 blacksky410 2
News Marion County suspect dies during jail booking (Sep '06) Apr 18 low 92

Coastal Flood Statement for Nassau County was issued at April 20 at 9:48PM EDT

More from around the web

Oceanside People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]