Are there gangs in Fallbrook?
fallbrook high schooler

Mission Viejo, CA

#63 Jan 6, 2011
fallbrook high does have a gang problem, the pala reservation gang and the fallbrook gang do tend to get into fights. I just moved from fallbrook after living there for 4 1/2 years its where i think i grew up and when your kids make tight freinds i can garuntee their safety and a good childhood. alot of the rumors you will hear about fallbrook are true, but, it is also one of the most freindly great places to live if you want to live in a tight nit community where you make freinds with everyone you see wether at blockbuster or the grocery store. yes, there is gangs, but will they bother you, no they will not they could care less about some random kid at their school. in fact i myself have made close freinds with at least a handfull of gang members. they are just like any other person they feel for their losses just as we do. but just be on their good side. if you have been thinking of moving to fallbrook i suggest you DO IT!! you will not regret it.
vivi

Corona, CA

#64 Jan 8, 2011
totally agrreee... with you FHS student
who hasnt tried drugs!(:
VTCTH

San Diego, CA

#65 Feb 24, 2011
paco wrote:
i want to say that i agree with viviana. im a gangmember and theres nothing wrong with being in a gang. i dont think were bad people. we just cause problems if you start the problems we're not going to back down. we show respect if you show respect to us.
fK,cK,mK,nK,SmK,wK,bk,cbk,
VTCTH13

San Diego, CA

#66 Feb 24, 2011
Farmers,fk,ck,mk,nk,wk,cbk,
wow

Brownsville, TN

#67 Feb 28, 2011
Dont forget about the KKK
313_lsgang

United States

#68 Apr 13, 2011
CarlSBad GanG ControLa! C'd up tiLL My KasKet dropS! Its eK, tK, vK 187 "vCMLSx13:.
STG

Chula Vista, CA

#69 Jul 13, 2011
Dont talk bout shit u dont understand not everybody grows up rich wit a white family in the perfect neighborhood
gangbang

La Jolla, CA

#70 Jul 28, 2011
gangbang,all,day,every,day,sta y,away,.touristas
concernedmom

Sunnyvale, CA

#71 Oct 7, 2011
Yes there is a problem. I know for a fact. But for safety reasons, I will not go into details. FUHSD you are not doing the job you should. Shame on you for locking KNOWN gang members on the campus with our children!
Fallbrook

San Diego, CA

#72 Mar 13, 2012
its not the gangs that star problems, its people that dont bang that star them.Cops believe the people that dont bang because everyone says that gangmembers star everything we gangmember actully respect more than other people!!!!!!!!!!
Jabaw

Temecula, CA

#73 Mar 13, 2012
I can't speak for Fallbrook, except for the few times I worked there, seems like a ok place, Main street is nice. Have you considered Temecula, Murrieta, Wildomar, Menifee areas? I know Temecula and Murrieta were on some safest city list a while back. The schools system seems good and it very family friendly. Im sure there are gangs here too, but havent had any problems personally.
FB-Man

San Diego, CA

#74 Sep 28, 2012
Maybe Ex-Chula Vistan should go back to Chula Vista. Fallbrook is a wonderfull city with minimal crime. It is right next to the military base and very Patriotic.
There is a lot of day labor there running around on bycles ach day but they are mainly harmless, and not typically Mexican (more lke Guatamalan).
I have lived in FB for over 15 years and have not seen any issues during that time. I do hear about drugs, tweekers and such (mainly white), on occasion but thats from the Church out reaches who are trying to help.
I am Happy in FB.
Jay

Richardson, TX

#75 Feb 1, 2013
Ok, now it the year 2013. Any gang problems in Fallbook and how is the crime in general?? I am looking to relocate there from Texas soon. I will be a woman living by herself so any info would be greatly appreciated!!!
Fallbrook

Escondido, CA

#76 Aug 14, 2013
Your straight stupid and ignorant you think every gang member has done that shit? That would mean every gang member is in jail VFL is varrio fallbrook locos dumbfuck
hnativo wrote:
<quoted text> Hey! you do not have to change because you are not a gangmember. actually? VFL does not exist..what it is a small group trying to be a real gang and they put a name and try to look or act like a gangmember. Let me convince you with couple questions..if you say yes like 2 or 3 times??for real?? then you might like to be in a real gang in the future.
1)Have you kill somebody with your barehand?
2)Have you try to assault a police officer in plenty day light?
3)Have you went to a store in day light and put a gun to the sales guy head..take the money and then kill him?
4)Do you wear clothes that SAY " I am a Gangmember" including the VFL letters logos or meaning?
Now!! how many yes to you have??:)) or maybe you have like more than 3 "NO".. So is that the case YOU ARE NOT A GANGMEMBER" YOU ARE JUST A FOLLOWER OF SOMETHING FAKE..
So keep it up!! focus on school..take your 3 year old daughter to a park, do some exercise, get a boyfriend..enjoy the life and stop dreaming liek the others and when you have a chance?? get out of the dream gang wannna be land which is Fallbrook.
If you want to be a gangmember? Go to bronx, new york and be one.. Good Luck.

Since: Aug 13

Oceanside, CA

#78 Aug 15, 2013
Janette wrote:
My family and I are considering a move to Fallbrook, specifically the Lake Rancho Viejo development at the 76 / 15 junction. I recently heard that Fallbrook High School has a lot of drugs and a gang problem. Is this true? I have not found any other indication of this on the internet.
Is there a lot of racial tension? Is that why Bonsall wants it's own high school?
Any informtion would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
yes they're called "fallbrook locos" Mexican gang. You shud be alright as long as you mind your biz ...is not like you can't walk the streets cuss of the gang. Non of that its pretty mellow...
spyder

Riverside, CA

#79 Oct 1, 2013
varrio fallbrook locos
Seven6oh Fallbroovk

Hesperia, CA

#80 Feb 10, 2015
always mad respect to all the homies from vFLS and CarlsBad to all tha real ones tha keeps the fuck boys inline and steady regulating the lames.
hnativo wrote:
<quoted text>
If you want to be a gangmember? Go to bronx, new york and be one.. Good Luck.
I'ma just start here, and let you know- Sir, you are a ranker and need to get packed out for being stupid as fuck.

If you use Instagram, heres the hashtag for your dumbass #KeepHoodsOutOfYourSmokedOutHe ad
hnativo wrote:
<quoted text> . Let me convince you with couple questions..if you say yes like 2 or 3 times??for real?? then you might like to be in a real gang in the future.
1)Have you kill somebody with your barehand?
2)Have you try to assault a police officer in plenty day light?
3)Have you went to a store in day light and put a gun to the sales guy head..take the money and then kill him?
4)Do you wear clothes that SAY " I am a Gangmember" including the VFL letters logos or meaning?
Now!! how many yes to you have??:)) or maybe you have like more than 3 "NO".. So is that the case YOU ARE NOT A GANGMEMBER" YOU ARE JUST A FOLLOWER OF SOMETHING FAKE..
get out of the dream gang wannna be land which is Fallbrook.
hnativo 1) You ever been to SD?
2) Got down with someone from Fallbrook?
3) You related to anyone that even lives in Fallbrook?
4) Are you low key from Vista just trynna go incognito?
If you answered yes to any of these, stop and think. Damn, I was at that spot actually. Just, pause a moment.... "YOU ARE NOT A GANGMEMBER" YOU ARE JUST A FOLLOWER OF SOMETHING FAKE"..

So from that statement I'm going to guess you answer 'no' for all four, maybe #1 but check it out foo... They kept your probably snitch ass out of the hood hahaha "Something Fake" shit.. ain't nothing fake other than whatever the fuck you think you is or was.. holy shit.

I can tell you, I lived in LA, Temecula, Long Beach, all over California adding when i did juvenile program time with a lot of different hoods but one thing is for sure
No one I ever met have gang banged like some Fallbrook Locos. And they more active than most the hoods I seen. but u should know just in case u cry about how they gang bang in reply, everyones gonna keep it g in their way, if they widd it or they still learning wassup, or they a lame and they don't claim which I never seen someone from FL do in juvey or the outs or before getting packed out by enemies and thats fuckin hood. But anyways if you from brooktown you already know whats up, ha it seems people who aren't even living in SD always know the most about what be poppin and what is "YOU ARE NOT A GANGMEMBER" YOU ARE JUST A FOLLOWER OF SOMETHING FAKE"

BUT see i lived on Vine st. and other spots in Fallbrook u wouldn't go to, cause by how you brought yourself out you also exposed yourself; You dont fuck with gangs, you don't know them so just stop trying and if you aren't(Which I highly doubt) you are an outcast of whatever East Coast hood you claim. Straight up, go do something with your life. Or come to Cali and catch a fade atleast.

Anyways,
Fallbrook is one of the best cities in SD in my opinion.
vFLS is down for their shit you know itisn't some ranker gang, if you fuck with them or diss them you gonna get fucked up or whatevers you deserve.. Not hard to keep your mouth shut or tell your kids to recognize before they end up getting fucked up. Duh.

The drugs, drugs are everywhere but if you went to high school with me, there was a lot of drugs at the time.. But with Prop 47 ha, where isn't there gonna flooded with drugs.

Shaooooo.. i still think that foo hnativo is suspect for sounding like he suck Bronx's hood dick for respect.
CatchEmSwiftly

Fallbrook, CA

#82 Feb 11, 2015
Jay wrote:
Ok, now it the year 2013. Any gang problems in Fallbook and how is the crime in general?? I am looking to relocate there from Texas soon. I will be a woman living by herself so any info would be greatly appreciated!!!
hopefully we can meet
CatchEmSwiftly

Fallbrook, CA

#83 Feb 11, 2015
Seven6oh Fallbroovk wrote:
always mad respect to all the homies from vFLS and CarlsBad to all tha real ones tha keeps the fuck boys inline and steady regulating the lames.
<quoted text>
I'ma just start here, and let you know- Sir, you are a ranker and need to get packed out for being stupid as fuck.
If you use Instagram, heres the hashtag for your dumbass #KeepHoodsOutOfYourSmokedOutHe ad
<quoted text>
hnativo 1) You ever been to SD?
2) Got down with someone from Fallbrook?
3) You related to anyone that even lives in Fallbrook?
4) Are you low key from Vista just trynna go incognito?
If you answered yes to any of these, stop and think. Damn, I was at that spot actually. Just, pause a moment.... "YOU ARE NOT A GANGMEMBER" YOU ARE JUST A FOLLOWER OF SOMETHING FAKE"..
So from that statement I'm going to guess you answer 'no' for all four, maybe #1 but check it out foo... They kept your probably snitch ass out of the hood hahaha "Something Fake" shit.. ain't nothing fake other than whatever the fuck you think you is or was.. holy shit.
I can tell you, I lived in LA, Temecula, Long Beach, all over California adding when i did juvenile program time with a lot of different hoods but one thing is for sure
No one I ever met have gang banged like some Fallbrook Locos. And they more active than most the hoods I seen. but u should know just in case u cry about how they gang bang in reply, everyones gonna keep it g in their way, if they widd it or they still learning wassup, or they a lame and they don't claim which I never seen someone from FL do in juvey or the outs or before getting packed out by enemies and thats fuckin hood. But anyways if you from brooktown you already know whats up, ha it seems people who aren't even living in SD always know the most about what be poppin and what is "YOU ARE NOT A GANGMEMBER" YOU ARE JUST A FOLLOWER OF SOMETHING FAKE"
BUT see i lived on Vine st. and other spots in Fallbrook u wouldn't go to, cause by how you brought yourself out you also exposed yourself; You dont fuck with gangs, you don't know them so just stop trying and if you aren't(Which I highly doubt) you are an outcast of whatever East Coast hood you claim. Straight up, go do something with your life. Or come to Cali and catch a fade atleast.
Anyways,
Fallbrook is one of the best cities in SD in my opinion.
vFLS is down for their shit you know itisn't some ranker gang, if you fuck with them or diss them you gonna get fucked up or whatevers you deserve.. Not hard to keep your mouth shut or tell your kids to recognize before they end up getting fucked up. Duh.
The drugs, drugs are everywhere but if you went to high school with me, there was a lot of drugs at the time.. But with Prop 47 ha, where isn't there gonna flooded with drugs.
Shaooooo.. i still think that foo hnativo is suspect for sounding like he suck Bronx's hood dick for respect.
Calm down now If you know like i know every Gang has those few Real1z. Fallbrook is not that big plus there is only Mexican hoods here no other races so ok give them your respect with no real enemies oohh yea they like to rob and kill innocent people hard working though according to you. exactly what i suspected more clowns and cowardly characters from here. i promise i got aim for cowards on GOD im out here your next homie wont be able to run from me. Much respect to the real ones only tho.
James Marple

San Diego, CA

#84 Feb 15, 2015
Way to go, Hnativo ~
You've made this thread into a genuine public discussion of a critical local affair.
Your excellent perception, and courage in speaking out, sets a fine example for
youngsters AND ADULTS. In your community and wherever people read this thread.
My perception of street and biker gang problems is that the lessons we learn by
correcting them would fix bad government in every city-state and in foreign nations.
And that would hand every working person a $6,000 yearly gift in S California.
My preferred corrective action would be to send teenage boys to camps where they
would be paid to build roads, dams, manage crops-animals, operate machinery so
that they discover how good they feet when they do a useful job they can brag on.
Good exercise, good competition, build bodies and character.
Learn stuff with less distractions and fewer criminal examples.
The WPA and CCC of long ago turned out fine crops of citizens who were useful to
society because they learned to be useful to themselves, not just followers.
California's Conservation Corps will provide the same opportunity to guide kids
along a sensible path by giving them useful work to do when we voters finally get
smart enough to elect sensible politicians instead of professional liars.
The 35 billion dollars our Governor is throwing away on unneeded water systems
and an idiotic BulletinTrain this year would get this all done.
Keep up the good work, you Fallbrookers

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oceanside Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2003 Chevy Trailblazer-CHECK ENGINE LIGHT AND R... (Dec '11) Thu Robert Hampton 243
Review: LH Woods And Sons Inc May 23 Digmaster 1
Review: D&C Legal Document Assistant Help,lda (Feb '14) May 22 Elias DeHerrera 3
Debate: Gay Marriage - Fallbrook, CA (Aug '10) May 18 JDeeCaprio 3
Operation Appreciation US Marine Corp's Warning... May 16 Jade_Helm 2
News South Dakota town rolls the dice to decide next... May 1 Fundies R Mentall... 3
Wounded Veteran's Spit On By Fraternity In Flor... Apr '15 Red_China 3
More from around the web

Oceanside People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]