created by: CitizenTopix | Oct 7, 2010

California

18,671 votes

California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legalization Initiative

Click on an option to vote

  • Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)
Comments
13,541 - 13,560 of 15,928 Comments Last updated Thursday
just an observer

Janesville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14599
Jan 21, 2013
 
SMOKE POT GO TO JAIL wrote:
smoke dope i'll put you in jail.
to make that a felony? won't happen. gross midemeaner @ most. i'd be out in a few hours with a ticket. waste of tax payers money and wastes your time. unless your just a control freak. i which case you shouldn't be in LE.
UC rub

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14600
Jan 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Stop hidding you fricking RUB.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14601
Jan 21, 2013
 
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Forgot to answer your question, I am fairly well versed in a couple of the sciences, specifically Astronomy I am most often asked to speak on.
BS, next you will say you walked on the moon. Why do u lie so much?
Ohio trash

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14603
Jan 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Lets put this in perspective:

A.) Pinhead John Boehner taps and touches the first lady on her arm not once but three times.

B.) This piece of Ohio trash does not and should not ever touch the first lady of the united states of america, ever again.

C.) Least the secret service rip off his stupid arm off at the shoulder, and hand it back to him

First Lady Michelle Obama rolls her eyes (0:09 in clip) after House Speaker cracks a mindless (stupid) joke to President Obama at the luncheon that took place after the inauguration. January 21, 2013..

D.) Who is that HAG sitting next to John Boehner at the lunch table? Must be another classless person from Ohio, John B. brought along.

E.) Must have picked her up at a GOP swapmeet or was the door prize?

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14604
Jan 21, 2013
 
Preparation Hate wrote:
<quoted text>
You can be deep into religion and be as tight with God as Satan's hemorrhoid.
Who asked you? is the bong talking again?

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14605
Jan 21, 2013
 
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
again, I donít hate religion, or the religious, I sometimes hate what some of them do, trying to legally apply their private little rules on those not of their religion, I see that as the same as forcing your children onto prayer mats facing Mecca 5 times a day.
I will help prevent that happening to your children, please donít complain if I also prevent your religions mumbo jumbo from being applied to them as well.
You are free to believe whatever religion and whichever God(s) you choose, as long as you donít preach it to our children and grandchildren without our consent and presenceÖ and as long as you donít try and apply your specific religions rules to others not of your religion, no problems.
Same thing. Stop lying. I could say the same thing about your group. If you don't like praying to Mecca 5 times a day, don't. Keep hating them for doing that, that's why they bomb your children. People like you. You are free to believe whatever puddle of crud life came from , as long as you donít preach it to our children and grandchildren without our consent and presenceÖ
Ohio trash

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14606
Jan 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Have you seen that OHIO trash and his HAG lately?

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14607
Jan 21, 2013
 
Ohio trash wrote:
Lets put this in perspective:
A.) Pinhead John Boehner taps and touches the first lady on her arm not once but three times.
B.) This piece of Ohio trash does not and should not ever touch the first lady of the united states of america, ever again.
C.) Least the secret service rip off his stupid arm off at the shoulder, and hand it back to him
First Lady Michelle Obama rolls her eyes (0:09 in clip) after House Speaker cracks a mindless (stupid) joke to President Obama at the luncheon that took place after the inauguration. January 21, 2013..
D.) Who is that HAG sitting next to John Boehner at the lunch table? Must be another classless person from Ohio, John B. brought along.
E.) Must have picked her up at a GOP swapmeet or was the door prize?
http://www.realclearpolitics.c om/video/2013/01/21/first_lady _rolls_her_eyes_at_boehner_as_ he_jokes_with_president.html
chick1

Chowchilla, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14608
Jan 22, 2013
 
Done
Ohio Trash

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14609
Jan 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Watch for yourself as Mrs. Obama is attacked by a stupid Ohio resident, calling himself John Boehner.

http://now.msn.com/michelle-obama-rolls-eyes-...

This guy needs to get some respect for the president of the united states of america. If this took place in a non public area, little john b. would be picking himself up off the floor.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14610
Jan 22, 2013
 
Ohio Trash wrote:
Watch for yourself as Mrs. Obama is attacked by a stupid Ohio resident, calling himself John Boehner.
http://now.msn.com/michelle-obama-rolls-eyes-...
This guy needs to get some respect for the president of the united states of america. If this took place in a non public area, little john b. would be picking himself up off the floor.
Maybe you can lip synch it?
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14611
Jan 22, 2013
 
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Same thing. Stop lying. I could say the same thing about your group. If you don't like praying to Mecca 5 times a day, don't. Keep hating them for doing that, that's why they bomb your children. People like you. You are free to believe whatever puddle of crud life came from , as long as you donít preach it to our children and grandchildren without our consent and presenceÖ
I donít have a group

and I donít need to lie I have the truth on my side

Islam is trying to become as violent as Christians, but they have a long way to go to catch up, how many of them have we bombed?
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14612
Jan 22, 2013
 
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>BS, next you will say you walked on the moon. Why do u lie so much?
No reason for me to lie, I am not a professional astronomer, but an private amateur that has access to several telescopes, I have been asked numerous times to speak in public schools about astronomy and have held events after school with several telescopes, my own is 8" diameter Newtonian reflector with a dobsonain base, but I have friends in a local club that have more similar scopes, one 11" Schmidt Cassegrain, and one very nice 12" homemade dob. I donít have the patience to grind my own mirror like that but hats off to that guy.

The kids and their parents have enjoyed it tremendously.

I have not walked on the moon but have spoken to one astronaut that has... a rare opportunity.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14613
Jan 22, 2013
 
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I donít have a group
and I donít need to lie I have the truth on my side
Islam is trying to become as violent as Christians, but they have a long way to go to catch up, how many of them have we bombed?
Yes you do have a group. It's the "anti-Christian" group. You are Satanic. You lie all the time like saying Islam is trying to become as violent as Christians. The issue of people believing in God bothers you greatly. What is it about atheists that would spend so much time, attention, and energy refuting something that you say that you don't believe even exists?? It might be that the underlying reason atheists are bothered by people believing in God is because God is actively pursuing them.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14614
Jan 22, 2013
 
The human brain processes more than a million messages a second.7 Your brain weighs the importance of all this data, filtering out the relatively unimportant. This screening function is what allows you to focus and operate effectively in your world. The brain functions differently than other organs. There is an intelligence to it, the ability to reason, to produce feelings, to dream and plan, to take action, and relate to other people.

The eye...can distinguish among seven million colors. It has automatic focusing and handles an astounding 1.5 million messages -- simultaneously.

Evolution focuses on mutations and changes from and within existing organisms. Yet evolution alone does not fully explain the initial source of the eye or the brain -- the start of living organisms from nonliving matter.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14615
Jan 22, 2013
 
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
No reason for me to lie, I am not a professional astronomer, but an private amateur that has access to several telescopes, I have been asked numerous times to speak in public schools about astronomy and have held events after school with several telescopes, my own is 8" diameter Newtonian reflector with a dobsonain base, but I have friends in a local club that have more similar scopes, one 11" Schmidt Cassegrain, and one very nice 12" homemade dob. I donít have the patience to grind my own mirror like that but hats off to that guy.
The kids and their parents have enjoyed it tremendously.
I have not walked on the moon but have spoken to one astronaut that has... a rare opportunity.
More proof of God: Scientists are convinced that our universe began with one enormous explosion of energy and light, which we now call the Big Bang. This was the singular start to everything that exists: the beginning of the universe, the start of space, and even the initial start of time itself.

Astrophysicist Robert Jastrow, a self-described agnostic, stated, "The seed of everything that has happened in the Universe was planted in that first instant; every star, every planet and every living creature in the Universe came into being as a result of events that were set in motion in the moment of the cosmic explosion...The Universe flashed into being, and we cannot find out what caused that to happen."

Steven Weinberg, a Nobel laureate in Physics, said at the moment of this explosion, "the universe was about a hundred thousands million degrees Centigrade...and the universe was filled with light."

The universe has not always existed. It had a start...what caused that? Scientists have no explanation for the sudden explosion of light and matter.
PizzMorgan

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14616
Jan 22, 2013
 
Screw Piers Morgan the english idiot.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14617
Jan 22, 2013
 
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>More proof of God: Scientists are convinced that our universe began with one enormous explosion of energy and light, which we now call the Big Bang. This was the singular start to everything that exists: the beginning of the universe, the start of space, and even the initial start of time itself.
Astrophysicist Robert Jastrow, a self-described agnostic, stated, "The seed of everything that has happened in the Universe was planted in that first instant; every star, every planet and every living creature in the Universe came into being as a result of events that were set in motion in the moment of the cosmic explosion...The Universe flashed into being, and we cannot find out what caused that to happen."
Steven Weinberg, a Nobel laureate in Physics, said at the moment of this explosion, "the universe was about a hundred thousands million degrees Centigrade...and the universe was filled with light."
The universe has not always existed. It had a start...what caused that? Scientists have no explanation for the sudden explosion of light and matter.
nope, we donít need any invisible magic guy at all

You are free to believe in Allah, or the Volcano, or whatever deity you want to, as long as you keep your hate group away from our children, we are good.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14618
Jan 22, 2013
 
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
nope, we donít need any invisible magic guy at all
You are free to believe in Allah, or the Volcano, or whatever deity you want to, as long as you keep your hate group away from our children, we are good.
You are free to believe in the magic puddle of crud god, or whatever imagination you want to, as long as you keep your hate group away from our children, we are good.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14619
Jan 22, 2013
 
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>More proof of God: Scientists are convinced that our universe began with one enormous explosion of energy and light, which we now call the Big Bang. This was the singular start to everything that exists: the beginning of the universe, the start of space, and even the initial start of time itself.
Astrophysicist Robert Jastrow, a self-described agnostic, stated, "The seed of everything that has happened in the Universe was planted in that first instant; every star, every planet and every living creature in the Universe came into being as a result of events that were set in motion in the moment of the cosmic explosion...The Universe flashed into being, and we cannot find out what caused that to happen."
Steven Weinberg, a Nobel laureate in Physics, said at the moment of this explosion, "the universe was about a hundred thousands million degrees Centigrade...and the universe was filled with light."
The universe has not always existed. It had a start...what caused that? Scientists have no explanation for the sudden explosion of light and matter.
I suspect I know a whole lot more about physics and astronomy than you do kiddo, donít even go there.

It is true that the Big Bang was first proposed by a priest, and it turned out he was correct.

Some 13.7 billion years ago.. for this universe anyway, current M theory ( subset of string theory ) suggests that it was membranes in collision from what you could call parallel universes that started it.

Our own star is a second generation star, formed billions of years later, which is why the earth is only some 4.5 billion years old.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Oceanside Discussions

Search the Oceanside Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 1 hr liberalism in your face 200,366
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Thu seekers 4,900
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Thu Pole swap 7,855
2003 Chevy Trailblazer-CHECK ENGINE LIGHT AND R... (Dec '11) Wed Derrick Beene 207
5 Seconds of Summer Announce 2015 North America... Jul 30 shelly 1
Seattle man arrested after bragging online abou... Jul 29 richpeoplegrowin gup 20
Men like Elliot Rodger are not owed anyone or a... Jul 29 richpeoplegrowin gup 34
•••
•••
•••
•••

Oceanside Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Oceanside People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Oceanside News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Oceanside
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••