Family of slain parolee cries for "justice"

A department spokesman, Luis Patino, said Wednesday the shooting of the parolee, 29-year-old John Christopher Armes of Fallbrook, is under investigation by multiple entities: the department's Deadly Force Investigations Team, a team of department investigators that conducts criminal and administrative investigations into every use of deadly force; ... (more) Full Story
tammy

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Feb 28, 2013
I THINK JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE A PAROLEE AT LARGE (FOR WHAT EVER REASON)IT MIGHT BE, MAKES THAT PERSON SOUND LIKE A HARD COLD CRIMINAL.FOLKS THAT REALLY DONT KNOW ANY BETTER,OR FOR THAT MATTER HAS EVER HAD A FAMILY MEMBER IN TROUBLE W/THE LAW TENDS TO LOOK DOWN ON WHOMEVER IT MIGHT BE.YES SOME ARE BAD BUT SOME ARE NOT.I KNEW J.C. AND LET ME TELL YOU I WAS SO IMPRESSED BY HIS WELL MANNERNESS,VERY RESPECTFUL,AND POLITE.SOMETIMES THINGS DONT SEEM AS BAD AS ONE THINKS.PEOPLE MAKE BAD MISTAKES W/THEIR DESICIONS THAT THEY CANT TAKE BACK AFTER ITS PUT FOURTH.AND THATS REALLY TO BAD AND VERY SAD.THERE WAS ALOT JC WISH HE COULD HAVE CHANGED IF JUST GIVEN THE CHANCE,BUT THAT DIDNT AND COULDNT HAVE TAKIN PLACE FOR THIS BOY,NOT IN THIS DAY N AGE. HE WAS JUDGED BCUZ OF HIS BACK GROUND REGUARDLESS IF HES CHANGED HIS LIFE FOR THE BETTER.WHO WANTS TO GO IN AND DO LIFE?NOT I AND CERTAINLY NOT JC.HE KNEW HE DIDNT STAND A CHANCE WITH ANY LAW AUTHORITES.ILL TELL YOU THIS THAT BOY DID NOT HAVE A GUN ON HIM. AND THATS WHATS VERY SAD HOW HE WAS TAKEN DOWN BY YOU'ALL.ONLY BECUZ OF HIS PAST KNOWN HISTORY THAT BOY DIDNT STAND A SINGLE CHANCE OUT THERE AND HE KNEW IT. I DONT KNOW WHO WAS GIVING THE COMANDS, I KNOW MAJORITY OF THE LAW PROBABLY ONLY SEE THE FILE ON THAT HUMAN BEING WHO"S UNDER ANY SUPERVISION,SEE"S ONLY THE COMMENTS ON THAT INDV,AND USUALLY ITS NOT GOOD OR IT SURE IN THE HELL DOESNT SOUND GOOD TO A STRAIGHT PERSON. OUT OF ALL THOSE PEOPLE OUT THERE AFTER HIM,GOOD LORD YOU COULDNT HAVE HANDLE IT IN A BETTER MANNER? O YEA I GET IT (ANOTHER ONE DOWN) AND OFF THE STREETS,NO LOVE LOST.YOU:ALL THAT TRUELY THINK N BELIEVE IN THAT MIND FRAME SHOULD GET ANOTHER JOB!!!!!!!!!! BECUZ SOME PAROLEE"S DONT EVER SEE THEIR SELF GETTING OFF PAPER.SO THEY THINK WHY TRY ITS USELESS.TRUELY GIVE A PAROLEE A CHANCE AND REAL HELP IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION,MAKING CHANGES IN LIFE, TO GO DOWN THAT OTHER TOTALLY SEPERATE PATH (ROAD) ISNT EASY FOR SOMEONE THAT HAS NEVER IN THERE LIFE TRIED SOMETHING DIFFERENT LIKE THAT BECUZ THE OTHER PATH THEYVE BECOME TO KNOW SO WELL,I GUESS ITS JUST EASIER.KEEPING THEM LOCKED UP ISNT GONNA HELP THEM CHANGE.WE HAVE TO HELP THEM WANT THAT DESIRE TO CHANGE,HELP THEM GO DOWN A UNFAMILIAR ROAD.
RIP JC ITS GONNA BE ALRIGHT NOW(((NO WORRIES DARLIN))))))
YOUR FRIEND FOR LIFE
TAMMY
Brittany

Bentonville, AR

#2 May 14, 2013
JC and I were together back when we were 15 years old in Escondido. He was nothing but a sweetheart! Although our lives went down different paths, I would occasionally run into him and could always tell that he was not happy with his path and was seeking change but it was never easy. Its been about 10 years since I have seen him and I just thought of him today and decided to Google his name only to find terrible news of his death at the hands of cops who choose to fire first before ever taking the time to decide another method of apprehension. Although I understand the lifestyle choices he made were not the best, I do hope people can realize the heart of gold JC had. Even though we broke up, we stayed friends, he reached out to me during my pregnancy, and again after my daughter was born. Even at such a young age, he found a place in my heart forever. I pray for his family and friends and hope that you can find peace in knowing that he is in a better place and no longer struggling in this world! I love you JC...RIP!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oceanside Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 1 hr scurall 5,066
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 1 hr pies 15,993
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 1 hr ploppers 200,937
New dental facility opens in Encinitas with sta... 15 hr Emily 1
Carlsbad Family Dentist, Dr Christopher Molinar... (Feb '12) 15 hr Emily 3
Men like Elliot Rodger are not owed anyone or a... 23 hr nope 43
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Mon GOP bull 2,265
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for San Diego County was issued at September 16 at 6:42AM PDT

•••
•••
Oceanside Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Oceanside Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••