|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I have spoken on the age of the universe which is quite different than most adherents of your religion, I have spoken about the Sun being at least a 2nd and possibly a 3rd generation star, much younger than the rest of the universe.
Yes it is a theory, like the theory of gravity, or the theory that the moon orbits the earth, or the earth orbits the sun, a theory that no one of any education challenges anymore, maybe someday when what you just believe with no evidence raises to the level of a theory it would be allowed in school.
Not talking about the age, talking about your theory of how life started. Quit changing the conversation. You're are not that clever. Now read it slow, so you don't make a fool out of yourself again. Trying to help bro.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Not talking about the age, talking about your theory of how life started. Quit changing the conversation. You're are not that clever. Now read it slow, so you don't make a fool out of yourself again. Trying to help bro.
I donít have a personal theory, I am not a scientist, just someone that believes education never stops, I learn more every day.

I am fairly versed as a layman in some of the science but mostly physical anthropology which really doesnít start until around 5 million years ago.

I am an avid follower of the works of Tim White, and Don Johansen, although Don is a much better writer on the subject, Tim has my respect as one of the best scientists in the field.

So you have no problem with the fact that the universe is far far older than our sun... very good maybe you can learn a few things.

Do you have a problem with the age of the earth?

It is over 4 billion years old ( the universe is over 13 billion )

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I donít have a personal theory, I am not a scientist, just someone that believes education never stops, I learn more every day.
I am fairly versed as a layman in some of the science but mostly physical anthropology which really doesnít start until around 5 million years ago.
I am an avid follower of the works of Tim White, and Don Johansen, although Don is a much better writer on the subject, Tim has my respect as one of the best scientists in the field.
So you have no problem with the fact that the universe is far far older than our sun... very good maybe you can learn a few things.
Do you have a problem with the age of the earth?
It is over 4 billion years old ( the universe is over 13 billion )
What you babbling about again? It's okay if you can't respond to a post, you don't need to babble on. I don't think I was talking about the age of anything. But like you said, you have no idea how life started, so stop bashing those that do.

But what does your babbling and hate rants have to do with global warming?
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>What you babbling about again? It's okay if you can't respond to a post, you don't need to babble on. I don't think I was talking about the age of anything. But like you said, you have no idea how life started, so stop bashing those that do.
But what does your babbling and hate rants have to do with global warming?
You donít comprehend what I am saying, I understand, usually people that talk to me about this sort of thing have more education on the subject than you do.

I am not the one that started with origins, you were.. I was just responding to you

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

A preliminary draft of a report by the U.N.ís Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change was leaked to the public this month, and climate skeptics say it contains fresh evidence of 20 years of overstated global warming.

The report -- which is not scheduled for publication until 2014 -- was leaked by someone involved in the IPCCís review process, and is available for download online. Bloggers combing through the report discovered a chart comparing the four temperature models the group has published since 1990. Each has overstated the rise in temperature that Earth actually experienced.

ďTemperatures have not risen nearly as much as almost all of the climate models predicted,Ē Roy Spencer, a climatologist at the University of Alabama at Huntsville, told FoxNews.com .

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
You donít comprehend what I am saying, I understand, usually people that talk to me about this sort of thing have more education on the subject than you do.
I am not the one that started with origins, you were.. I was just responding to you
We were never talking about the age of the earth you babbling fool. We were talking about life being created from a higher power or we all came from the puddle of crud that your science says. You were the fool that can't read the difference from stalin and satan. Are you dyslexic?

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a few other things screwed up in your head
No atheist believes in a Satan, Christians do, not atheists, to be a worshiper of Satan you would have to believe in Christianity.
try and remember that.
You donít comprehend what I am saying, I understand, usually people that talk to me about this sort of thing have more education on the subject than you do. Satan is not spelled like this: "Stalin". Get some help with your dyslexia.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>You donít comprehend what I am saying, I understand, usually people that talk to me about this sort of thing have more education on the subject than you do. Satan is not spelled like this: "Stalin". Get some help with your dyslexia.
LOL

I think I have several such issues, dyslexia for sure, and the fact that I am doing multiple things at once while replying to you with only a tiny portion of my brain.

But that is all it takes.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Largelanguage wrote:
Big D has dyslexia, hahahaha!
Of course a Christian will respond like that, I bet you make them proud. Did your Jesus make fun of people like that too?
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Only a portion of your brain? Maybe that is why you come across on here such an idiot! Are you trying you gain our attention by trying to boast of your "big life" and get our approval or sympathy for you dealing with it, or do you simply want to feel even cause "misery loves company"?
I was talk about him, I use much less for you.

and no I am not boasting, I am not special, nearly everyone is more intelligent than you are.
Rush

Columbus, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Only a portion of your brain? Maybe that is why you come across on here such an idiot! Are you trying you gain our attention by trying to boast of your "big life" and get our approval or sympathy for you dealing with it, or do you simply want to feel even cause "misery loves company"?
Its good to see that you finally admit that you are miserable. You shure seem that way. Sad. And before you say that isnt what you said, re-read your post, cause you ask him if he wants to feel even.

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course a Christian will respond like that, I bet you make them proud. Did your Jesus make fun of people like that too?
Did you think believing in Jesus and what He did made me just like Him? Are you that confused?
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Big Dumbo! Big D is a foolish child, but so are you, so are you!
I sure wish I was

thanks for the complement
NorthCrackHeads

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

North Korea's rhetoric this week amounted to some of the angriest outbursts against the outside world coming under the leadership of Kim Jong Un, who took over after the death of his father Kim Jong Il in late 2011.

Cheap little men.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try child! Either you simply copied that from somewhere trying to sound "old" or you genuinely have a shitty life and were abused as a child as well! Were you spanked by your parents and didn't reject the non existent verse, "spare the rod, spoil the child"? I said non existent because it doesn't really exist.
There it is again, threats

It is how you think, it is how your religon works, it is why it is being rejected more and more all over the world
Choke an Puke

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Ebb and flow does it again.

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
OH so you were spanked were you? The phrase "spare the rod, spoil the child" does not exist in the bible, it is fools who make it up, child!
Proverbs 13:24 He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes.

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Big Dumbo! Big D is a foolish child, but so are you, so are you!
He's a lot wiser then you. We might not agree on many things, but I could sit down and have coffee with him, not you.
Punts

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Peking, China a truckload of fireworks for Lunar New Year celebrations went off Friday.

In which a massive, explosion that destroyed part of an elevated highway, vehicles fell or were blown off 30 meters (+ or = 100 feet) to the ground and their death.

The chinese will surely blow themselves up first.
Rush

Columbus, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
In the hebrew it says staff, not rod. And even in context of a rod it doesn't mean to hit them fool! It says if he loves him is chastens him, not beat the crap out of them! I could normally picture a loving father correcting their son and explaining how their son was wrong, not beating the crap out of them fool!
Dont you ever get tired of being wrong? You are such a moron, that even when somebody proves you wrong, you change it up to the way you see it. You are a JOKE! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLLOL

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 6,401 - 6,420 of7,806
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Oceanside Forum right now

Search the Oceanside Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 10 min Helpful Hank 4,835
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 48 min Republican idiots 200,194
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 3 hr 21 and over 15,909
Review: D&C Legal Document Assistant Help,lda 3 hr Elias and Camelia DeHerre 2
Men like Elliot Rodger are not owed anyone or a... 23 hr holics 25
Seattle man arrested after bragging online abou... Wed damnation 6
2003 Chevy Trailblazer-CHECK ENGINE LIGHT AND R... (Dec '11) Jul 7 Christine 199
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for San Diego County was issued at July 10 at 1:22PM PDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Oceanside Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Oceanside People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••