Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,187

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#188957 Apr 17, 2013
Marram wrote:
<quoted text>
On the contrary, when my man and I get married, we will be married. We will be husband and husband. And we will be married before I draw my last breath and you making unfounded statements will never change that.
You will have a piece of paper, but anyone who looks at your partner and you will immediately see the difference. Even a child will know.

Smile.

Location hidden

#188958 Apr 17, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
In this country, the "law" is the entity that determines if someone is married or not. The law defines marriage--not you.
The LGBT Community couldn't give a damn how you, personally, want to define marriage. If you wish to live in the land of make-believe, that's perfectly fine with us. Be our guests!
Your continued mental deterioration, while sad, is of no consequence to the rest of the world. We will continue to live our lives; and many of us will marry, in spite of your fantasies.
The law used to say that people could be owned. Did that make it true?

History just waited for reality to rise above foolishness.

It has never taken reality much time to deal with this foolishness.

A ss couple will never be more than a duplicated half of marriage. A senseless, pretend perversion.

Smile.

Location hidden

#188959 Apr 17, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet you rely on the law to create your reality every day.
In fact, it's the law that binds you to your wife.
Without the law you'd be just another couple who has shacked up.
See how that works?
The law? Hardly. The vow binds a man and woman as husband and wife. The law's sole purpose was to protect the results of that bond. Women and children.

Throughout history there has often been no governmental involvement in marriage.

You are confusing a contract with a marriage. All ss couples need is a contract. Nothing sacred about that.

Smile.

Location hidden

#188960 Apr 17, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Try convincing the IRS that you're "married" if you're just shacking-up. Common Law Marriage is only recognized in 9 states at this point. And no other state is forced to recognize a Common Law Marriage from another state.
Wrong, The IRS and states recognize common law marriages.

Again, the basis of governmental prevailing interest is because of the women and children.

All of this still begs the question, ss couples are only ever a barren senseless duplicate half of marriage.

Smile.

Location hidden

#188961 Apr 17, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Present themselves as "husband and wife" with children? Must be an opposite sex gay American couple.
BINGO!

They keep trying to slip these gay twirl lies by. Talk about sick, perverted denial!

Why do they always want to eradicate the children???

Snicker.

Location hidden

#188962 Apr 17, 2013
Marram wrote:
<quoted text>
I love linguine and clams. Only an ignorant hater like you would make such a reference like that. It not only marginalizes Gay Americans, but, it also marginalizes women with the inference that their vaginas smell like sea food. Not funny.
I thought it was hilarious.

What do you know about how vagina's smell?

Snicker.
Dorn

La Puente, CA

#188963 Apr 17, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think that if same-gender marriage becomes the law of the land here in the U.S., all of a sudden heterosexual couples will stop or slow down having babies?

Expanding marriage will not impact heterosexual marriages, nor will it impact the birthrate.

-------Heterosexual marriages will still have babies, but the birth rate may slow down because homosexuals will not be having children in a gay/straight marriage.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#188964 Apr 17, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Try convincing the IRS that you're "married" if you're just shacking-up. Common Law Marriage is only recognized in 9 states at this point. And no other state is forced to recognize a Common Law Marriage from another state.
True.....the tax man is not to be trifled with.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Location hidden

#188965 Apr 17, 2013
Marram wrote:
<quoted text>
I love linguine and clams. Only an ignorant hater like you would make such a reference like that. It not only marginalizes Gay Americans, but, it also marginalizes women with the inference that their vaginas smell like sea food. Not funny.
This from a man who doesn't like "gashes".........wom en.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#188966 Apr 17, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
BINGO!
They keep trying to slip these gay twirl lies by. Talk about sick, perverted denial!
Why do they always want to eradicate the children???
Snicker.
Talk about sick, perverted lying! Where did you get the stupid idea that gays want to eradicate children?

Don't worry. Your pain will be over soon.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Location hidden

#188967 Apr 17, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I like the bearded clams. The girl scout look is not for me. Hope that fad is over soon.
The '70's are alive and well. As you were sailor. Carry on.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Location hidden

#188968 Apr 17, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought it was hilarious.
What do you know about how vagina's smell?
Snicker.
Memories of the birth process perhaps.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Location hidden

#188969 Apr 17, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Because we are a nation of Justice, Freedom and Equality, were justice is blind to Race, Creed, Color, Sex, Religion, Orientation or National Origin.
Because it is the right thing to do
So there is really no compelling reason to call an apple an orange, a veggie patty a burger, or a same sex personal intimate sexual relationship, marriage.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Location hidden

#188970 Apr 17, 2013
Marram wrote:
<quoted text>
Linguine and claims marginalizes gay Americans?! Wait until I tell the missus.....she make's delicious pasta including linguine and clams.

Should "gay" be capitalized when it modifies "Americans"? It's not an ethnicity.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#188971 Apr 17, 2013
Dorn wrote:
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think that if same-gender marriage becomes the law of the land here in the U.S., all of a sudden heterosexual couples will stop or slow down having babies?
Yes.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#188972 Apr 17, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk about sick, perverted lying! Where did you get the stupid idea that gays want to eradicate children?
From you.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#188973 Apr 17, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
The '70's are alive and well. As you were sailor. Carry on.
Aye!

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#188974 Apr 17, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
The law? Hardly. The vow binds a man and woman as husband and wife. The law's sole purpose was to protect the results of that bond. Women and children.
Throughout history there has often been no governmental involvement in marriage.
You are confusing a contract with a marriage. All ss couples need is a contract. Nothing sacred about that.
Smile.
Hey, you're finally seeing the light! All we want is a contract recognized by the government. We'll deal with our own sacred vows.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#188975 Apr 17, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
So there is really no compelling reason to call an apple an orange, a veggie patty a burger, or a same sex personal intimate sexual relationship, marriage.
Oh boy. Now Big D's gonna go all Superman on you!

He will fight you for "Truth! Justice! and the American Way!"

And pole dancer will cut your throat!

And X-Box will quote some dopey ad hominem on you!

And Rose_NoNo will ask if you should have been aborted.

And Jizzy will say "Oh snap! Cool beans!"

And Old SniffsButt will prescribe thorazine. An anal drip.

Did I miss anyone?
Big D

Modesto, CA

#188976 Apr 17, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes.
You are such an optimist Frankie

Sadly I dont bleieve they will

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oceanside Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Foul-mouthed benefactor gives women free clothe... (Jun '11) 50 min norboe dress 3
2003 Chevy Trailblazer-CHECK ENGINE LIGHT AND R... (Dec '11) Dec 23 jdstout 227
Oceanside Transgender, Transvestite, Crossdressers Dec 19 ted 1
Men like Elliot Rodger are not owed anyone or a... (Jun '14) Dec 19 ghostquest 53
Facebook sex:) Dec 17 Jer79 1
Homicide detectives investigating in San Marcos Dec 15 john doe 1
Man Accused of Shooting Brother in San Marcos Dec 15 john doe 1
Oceanside Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Oceanside People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Oceanside News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Oceanside

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]