Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201862 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#187125 Apr 7, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Never seen a liberal closeted politician caught playing around with a boy-toy?
Got some hate, denial, bigotry, deceit and ignorance all balled up in one sentence there...
2. I thought you were talking about homosexuality. According to your numerous protestations, gay sex with a minor is pedophilia, not homosexuality.
Another Freudian slip???
Smile.
1.) Not even worth addressing

2.) "Boy Toy" is a term given to a younger man (not a child or minor) who is with someone much older.
And let me ask you a question... If gay sex with a minor is "homosexuality", then what is heterosexual sex with a minor considered? Would it be heterosexuality or just pedophilia?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#187126 Apr 7, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, she should have said.. that is so Christian when things are that stupid.
You stayed up until 2 AM just to say that?

Beware! "Stupid" Christians are all around you! Ever vigilant!

Too funny.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#187127 Apr 7, 2013
Ronald wrote:
Regular readers of this thread are aware that the love I have for my Homosexual friends, the lesbians, and yes even the Africans, is second to none. Even so, I do not approve of "married" Homosexual couples adopting little non-Homosexual children and then raping them over and over.
Source: http://tinyurl.com/cb3n2lf
Ronald
Ronald.

I do not approve either. This is the same sort of behavior that "Big D" accuses people in polygamous marriages of, he may be shocked that non polygamists are guilty of it. Maybe they are secretly polygamists?

Best Wishes and say hello to your honey for me. Arf!

Frankie Rizzo.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#187128 Apr 7, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You stayed up until 2 AM just to say that?
Beware! "Stupid" Christians are all around you! Ever vigilant!
Too funny.
No I just work up for a while

You are not bright enough to understand the point I was making but others here are

If what I said was in any way offensive, then so was the other comment

Donít worry there are people here bright enough to comprehend it
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#187129 Apr 7, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not bright enough to understand the point I was making but others here are
I understood it. It was stupid. You are not bright enough to know that.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#187130 Apr 7, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I work up about an hour ago!

Too funny.

Since: Mar 12

Milwaukee

#187131 Apr 7, 2013
sheesh void of hate wrote:
<quoted text>K Mart confuses opinion for fact quite often.
Those stores still exist? Not that I would ever or have ever shopped there. Walmart on the other hand is probably your type of store. I can imagine seeing pics of you on the people of Walmart website.

Milwaukee

#187132 Apr 7, 2013
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>Dodge..

It's O.K. bigot.
How am I a bigot for staying on topic. The topic is about a judge that overturned a law. A law that has nothing to do with what you want to discuss.
Anonymous

Bristol, CT

#187133 Apr 7, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no trust me it didn't offend me! The meaning of gay and its use get thrown around a lot. But you gays are overly sensitive. Admit it, when someone says gay now its just as bad as a white guy saying the N word! Lighten up!

Milwaukee

#187134 Apr 7, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>There is no such thing.

At it's most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.

ss couples are an evolutionary mistake. A frustrated, fruitless friendship.

Sorry.

Smile.

I just proved it doesn't exist. And you have no argument but denial.

If you call the tail on a dog a leg, what is it?

Smile.

Words describe reality.

When the word 'leg' comes to describe a tail, what describes the leg?

Moreover, would the tail become the same as a leg? Of course not.

Hence the problem with calling an imposter relationship marriage.

Smile.
Google it. States that allow gay marriage. You will get a lot of results and proof. Stop being in denial .

Milwaukee

#187135 Apr 7, 2013
Thomas Wickles wrote:
There's no homosexual gene.

Science points to strange brain lateralization, instead.

The Supreme Court was when you hit the wall of reality.

I'm almost sorry for you.
Is there an abortion gene? That's legal.
Anonymous

Bristol, CT

#187136 Apr 7, 2013
Do you people ever sleep? Or is this topic so important to you, you can't rest until the last word has been spoken!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#187137 Apr 7, 2013
Jaredb8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Those stores still exist? Not that I would ever or have ever shopped there. Walmart on the other hand is probably your type of store. I can imagine seeing pics of you on the people of Walmart website.
Too hoity toity for K Mart, eh?
Anonymous

Bristol, CT

#187138 Apr 7, 2013
Jaredb8 wrote:
<quoted text>
How am I a bigot for staying on topic. The topic is about a judge that overturned a law. A law that has nothing to do with what you want to discuss.
Ummm if you haven't. Noticed most of these topix threads or I should say all of them, never stay on topic! And if they did how boring would that be. I mean how many times can you explain your love for gays without getting bored. Overall you have said what you wanted to say and alll you are doing is repeating yourself but switching up the words!
Anonymous

Bristol, CT

#187141 Apr 7, 2013
sheesh void of hate wrote:
<quoted text>
It all depends upon frequency and dosage though. As well as the individual's level of addiction.
I smoked as a teen/young adult. I've quit three times and started back twice, each time while dating a woman that smoked. Been away from them for over 20 years now. Each time I quit it was easy, just walked away. Others have great difficulty.
Likewise with alcohol and some of the harder drugs. As I stated earlier they all should be treated as health issues instead of criminal issues.
I don't have an issue, I can quit cold turkey without giving it a thought. Its just staying away that's difficult when everyone and I do mean everyone around me smokes!

Milwaukee

#187142 Apr 7, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>Too hoity toity for K Mart, eh?
Why would I support a brand (K Mart) that is on the decline and will cease to exist soon. I prefer to shop at successful retailers that will still be around if I have a problem with a purchase in the future.

Milwaukee

#187144 Apr 7, 2013
Country-Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>Ummm if you haven't. Noticed most of these topix threads or I should say all of them, never stay on topic! And if they did how boring would that be. I mean how many times can you explain your love for gays without getting bored. Overall you have said what you wanted to say and alll you are doing is repeating yourself but switching up the words!
We're you looking in the mirror when you typed this?
Anonymous

Bristol, CT

#187145 Apr 7, 2013
just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>Oh snap, why are you posting here???????
Entertainment my dear! That's all it is. But I wonder why these people stay up all night just to post the same comments over and over again! How many times can you repeat yourself?
Anonymous

Bristol, CT

#187146 Apr 7, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Too hoity toity for K Mart, eh?
Walmart is the shiz! Its the one stop for all my needs:)

Milwaukee

#187148 Apr 7, 2013
just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>Do you understand the topic of this thread? Here is a clue its not about the bible, jebus or how, where and why gay people have sex.
Finally someone that understands. Another Wisconsinite.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oceanside Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News SD-area man gets 14 years for abusing wife (Jan '11) Aug 22 dGo mnaDde lyHo i... 5
2003 Chevy Trailblazer-CHECK ENGINE LIGHT AND R... (Dec '11) Aug 21 Loni0616 249
News Lhooq Books reopens after challenges foisted by... Aug 16 bodhi451 1
Open Mic at Mr. Peabody's in Encinitas (Sep '13) Aug 11 mrpeabodys 3
Help me get dripping wet I dare you (; (Jan '15) Jul '15 Rebel Fighter 7
News Oceanside is stepping up its game to attract to... Jul '15 obummer451 1
News Tri-City Healthcare District Awards Grants to C... Jul '15 Judy Massaro 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oceanside Mortgages