Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,317

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#186916 Apr 6, 2013
sheesh void of hate wrote:
<quoted text>
She comes across is ignorant and ill informed. Her every comment is patently false. Oh well, every village has one.
I kind of like her. Refreshing.

Compared to for example some condescending anti religious zealot like say...Mighty D!

Since: Mar 12

Milwaukee

#186917 Apr 6, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>Same sex siblings too?
Now you are grasping at straws. No LAW covers small or non existent exceptions that you bring up. Stay on topic

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#186918 Apr 6, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Compared to for example some condescending anti religious zealot like say...Mighty D!
To each his own. I find her to be duhumb.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#186919 Apr 6, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
"Anybody can ride fruity crotch rockets!" You tell 'em Country-Girl!
That's funny! I don't care who you are.
I'd like to see her attempt to handle a liter sport bike. At speed and in some decent curves. That said, there are some fairly quick women when it comes to sport bikes. But her first hand knowledge of motorcycles appears to be as limited as her first hand knowledge of homosexuals.
Kleptos

Covina, CA

#186920 Apr 6, 2013
Two old "dirt Bags" from Glendora, California also support not feeding children and even referred to them as "wild Animals."

Whoa are these people, Judy Nelson - city council member and Debbie Neal a chair person for veteran's these two cold hearted "bags" don't deserve to even live in Glendora, California for their position and comments regarding Americas most precious asset, it's children.

Federal law requires that school lunchrooms "provide at least a cheese sandwich and a drink" until parents can come up with the funds for something better, notes BI. But that's a fact apparently missed on the school's meal provider, Whitson's, who recently sent a staffer to the cafeteria to enforce its rule mandating that students unable to pay for food shouldn't get any.
Lilith

Seattle, WA

#186921 Apr 6, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
figures you would like the dumb redneck trailer biatches...
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#186922 Apr 6, 2013
Lilith wrote:
<quoted text>figures you would like the dumb redneck trailer biatches...
They're the best!

Lilith

Seattle, WA

#186923 Apr 6, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I here country girl has no teeth... maybe thats why you like her
Lilith

Seattle, WA

#186924 Apr 6, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
They're the best!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =yzhmn3Uf46AXX
Just don't forget your bag of flour so you can find her wet spot
Lilith

Seattle, WA

#186925 Apr 6, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey after sex the two of you can spit tabacco and shuck corn and go down to the crick and noodle!!
Lilith

Seattle, WA

#186926 Apr 6, 2013
But I doubt country fried girl will date you... she is already hitched to her brother
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#186927 Apr 6, 2013
Lilith wrote:
<quoted text>Hey after sex the two of you can spit tabacco and shuck corn and go down to the crick and noodle!!
She's way hotter than you! And has a better trailer.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#186928 Apr 6, 2013
Noodling! That is fun. Stick your hands under the bank, try to grab a fish but watch out! might be a pissed off poisonous snake!

Then you yell "Woops! Got a noodle!" and try not to get bit.

It helps to be good and likkered up first.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#186929 Apr 6, 2013
Lilith wrote:
But I doubt country fried girl will date you... she is already hitched to her brother
See there's the difference between you two, country girl is monogamous, and you take on all comers with a few bucks or a bag. Pun unavoidable.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#186930 Apr 6, 2013
Lilith wrote:
<quoted text>I here country girl has no teeth... maybe thats why you like her
Smooooooooth!
Lilith

Seattle, WA

#186931 Apr 6, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
She's way hotter than you! And has a better trailer.
ya right if you like fat girls...lol
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#186932 Apr 6, 2013
Lilith wrote:
<quoted text>ya right if you like fat girls...lol
She's got tattoes on her backside and a car jacked up out front

My neighbor next door is an known roak whore and she's off on a husband hunt

Spends her days in the laundro mat washing and drying tube tops

I ain't real crazy about my old lady but i don't really think i'd swap

Spends her nights in a strip joint doing an exotic dance in an out of date pair of platform shoes and worn out spandex pants

Her kids still live with her mother and her step-brother who is unemployed

Drives an old chartruse pinto, sleeps with a dude named (Frankie)!

(Lyrics by Celtus T. Judd)

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#186933 Apr 6, 2013
Jaredb8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you are grasping at straws. No LAW covers small or non existent exceptions that you bring up. Stay on topic
SS siblings, even if they were sexually intimate, would not conceive. There is no state interest in denying any as sibling pair, if they so chose, a marriage license.
Anonymous

Becket, MA

#186934 Apr 6, 2013
poledancer45 wrote:
<quoted text>Whatever biatch... This girl has firm skin with double d firm breasts. You on the other bon bon eating trailer trash side with hips that look like shelves. The only wiggling you do is like the michelin man
Oh no sunshine:) I have a body that people would pay out the ass for!:) I know that much for a fact! But I would never degrate myself like that! You got your pic posted, which ever one you are it don't matter. You both are icky:)
Anonymous

Becket, MA

#186935 Apr 6, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
You must live in a back-water town, because I've known masculine gay men. You'd never, in a million years, have guessed that these men were gay.
Maybe you should get out of the house a bit more, Cuntry-Grill 22.
Yeah Yeah whatever dude. Go clean the dust off your mangina. You're obviously not good looking enough to have someone else do it for ya! Or you wouldn't have that problem;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oceanside Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Help me get dripping wet I dare you (; Mon backwoods_princess 1
2003 Chevy Trailblazer-CHECK ENGINE LIGHT AND R... (Dec '11) Jan 24 scootsansone 232
3 'Ts' of a good real estate video Jan 23 Angela K 1
Making a change in career by typing from home Jan 21 ash760 1
Seattle man arrested after bragging online abou... (Jun '14) Jan 15 footbawlhockey 34
Men like Elliot Rodger are not owed anyone or a... (Jun '14) Jan 15 lawlslomao 59
Girl, 15, Arrested For Online Threats That Clos... Jan 12 Serenee 2
Oceanside Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Oceanside People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:27 am PST