Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
162,421 - 162,440 of 200,564 Comments Last updated 18 hrs ago
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Your side has Hemp Head....or whatever.....and my side has a Bluto. Neck and neck....
:-D
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Randy, it's not really off-topic to talk about abortions. I've had multiple conversations with Kimare where he points out that gays spread deadly and expensive diseases.
Abortion results in 40,000,000 deaths each year. And those children who are born to financially unprepared parents cost tax payers plenty of money each year--much more than HIV/AIDS.
VV, just to keep things honest between us, I am sure that you have realized that my particular choice of camps is more of an academic one, correct?
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
"Say, it looks awful warm, in that sleeping bag, mind if I join you?"
The punch line is: One cowboi says to the other one: "Is there room in that thing for me?"
....My little joke.......
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

I'd be on my way to Toledo, Ohio for a quick trailer swap tonight, but a tragedy at work a month ago presents the opportunity for IRS seizure of assets, due to the fact that my boss, who was suffering from the rarest form of leukemia in the world, put a .380 to his head and got off the train at Willoughby. And I found our sally ports blockaded tonight. BTW, my boss was gay, and I loved him like a brother. Used to hang notes on his truck, and his back, "Gay man" and such. We had a great relationship, right up until he lost hope. No-one else at work had the guts to jest with him about it, and I will miss him. Thought I'd throw that one in, just to show that I don't hate gays for a second.
If anyone cares to look at it:
http://www.the-daily-record.com/obituaries/20...
He was like an older brother to me.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

3 Negative Lucky Charms for a joke? My, but you gay ones are a stern lot, aren't ya? Worse than the Amish.... Especially the Schwartzentrubers, they are the militant ones, the "Black troopers", no sense of humor at all, from that lot....

Since: Jan 10

Lewis Center, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

I'd be on my way to Toledo, Ohio for a quick trailer swap tonight, but a tragedy at work a month ago presents the opportunity for IRS seizure of assets, due to the fact that my boss, who was suffering from the rarest form of leukemia in the world, put a .380 to his head and got off the train at Willoughby. And I found our sally ports blockaded tonight. BTW, my boss was gay, and I loved him like a brother. Used to hang notes on his truck, and his back, "Gay man" and such. We had a great relationship, right up until he lost hope. No-one else at work had the guts to jest with him about it, and I will miss him. Thought I'd throw that one in, just to show that I don't hate gays for a second.
Sorry to hear that Rock.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Jaredb8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well the benefits that are available by being recognized by the government are what we want as well. Equality
You're just like me and sis, we want them too. Equality. Agreed.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Hey, Frankie, I have taken the lead, even my joke earned me some points, and my mention of my boss got some more. The actual offering was sparse, leading me to surmise that Chongo isn't around tonight, else I'd be plastered with them by now ... Still, I'll take the lead with magnanimous humility.
Federal Regulations require me, at this point, to thank all the little people, so, consider yourselves noticed, and thanked. I'm sorry for any toes that were stepped, in my progression the top, it had to happen, for me to rise to my natural, and exalted, level.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Yes, I am fairly certain that we will not have much between us in the end, but I think that Bluto can earn as many as you and I...
Yeah that third rate jackass is crude but formidable.

But I can write a 3 word post "I support SSM." and get bad judge-its from these clowns. Top that.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Marram wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to hear that Rock.
Thank you, sir. I found out when I awoke in Smyrna, TN. My buddy had called me up, and asked if it was true, and that was how I found out. No-one at my job wanted to tell me.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

My condolences.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Hey, Frankie, I have taken the lead, even my joke earned me some points, and my mention of my boss got some more. The actual offering was sparse, leading me to surmise that Chongo isn't around tonight, else I'd be plastered with them by now ... Still, I'll take the lead with magnanimous humility.
Federal Regulations require me, at this point, to thank all the little people, so, consider yourselves noticed, and thanked. I'm sorry for any toes that were stepped, in my progression the top, it had to happen, for me to rise to my natural, and exalted, level.
But I can write a 3 word post "I support SSM." and get bad judge-its from these clowns. Top that!
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah that third rate jackass is crude but formidable.
But I can write a 3 word post "I support SSM." and get bad judge-its from these clowns. Top that.
Watch this.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Gays rock.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
"Say, it looks awful warm, in that sleeping bag, mind if I join you?"
He was ridin' and ropin' and redecoratin'
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
My condolences.
Thanks, he was a great guy. Just had a son go into the Army, shortly before my niece went in, and his son went Special Forces. He was so proud, we'd swap notes. My niece is 5' tall 100 lbs and wants to go Airborne.
Says Satellite Comm isn't enough for her, it's too tame.
What a little tiger.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Why did the gay cowboy take off his boots? Anyone hear it?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Gays rock.
Good. Very good. Can't wait for the results.

How about this- Rose_NoHo is SMOKIN' HOT!
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Good. Very good. Can't wait for the results.
How about this- Rose_NoHo is SMOKIN' HOT!
ROFLMAO.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Too funny!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Beach Hazards Statement for San Diego County was issued at August 27 at 2:03AM PDT

•••
•••
•••

Oceanside Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Oceanside People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Oceanside News, Events & Info