Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,187

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#183165 Mar 11, 2013
akaidiot wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet here you are attempting to change historical fact with your babble.
When did you have to be able to reproduce in order to marry?

North Hollywood, CA

#183166 Mar 11, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Hypocritical response since it was you trying to marginalize and insult me.
You still have nothing but ad homoan attacks for the tree analogy. Here, try again;
The differences between marriage with/without kids and gay couples;
An apple tree bearing fruit.
An apple tree not bearing fruit for some reason.
An walnut tree who never bears any fruit wanting to be a apple tree.
An walnut tree hanging apples on it's branches pretending to be a apple tree.
Even funnier?
The fact you consider yourself human when you are a self described "monster mutation".
Your brain must be made of tissues with two different sets of DNA.
Your analogy doesn't hold, the ability to bear apples is part of the definition of an apple tree, pretty much the definition, but the ability to have kids isn't part of the definition of marriage.
KiMare wrote:
<
The claim that if the government doesn't 'require' apple trees to bear fruit, then it is discrimination not to call walnut trees apple trees too!
Smile.
Do you think you should have been aborted?
LOL!

North Hollywood, CA

#183167 Mar 11, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but homosexual couples are desolate. They can never bear apples 'like any other family'. The only way either one can bear apples is to mate like a heterosexual, take the 'apple' to the homosexual walnut tree and hang the poor apple on it.
The denial is all yours honey.
By the way, why does a butch lesbian dress and act like a man to attract another lesbian???
Smile.
Well, whatever you are, you don't have to be able to have kids in order to marry, so that's a non issue.
Do you think you should have been aborted? I mean, what good are you?
:)

North Hollywood, CA

#183168 Mar 11, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
If we had an Amendment that defines marriage as one man and one woman for the US Constitution, the court wouldn't have to bother with Walker's flawed ruling.
If down were up, I wouldn't need a bra.
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

#183169 Mar 11, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Rose_NoHo.

Exactly. I think we are on the same page. Like you, my love for the Homosexual and non-Homosexual Africans and the Homosexual and non-Homosexual non-Africans is second to none. Both of our posts on this thread prove that.

Even so, I do not approve of our cannibalistic White Homosexual friends chopping up the remains of their Chinese boyfriends and eating them. This is simply unacceptable as long as Big Government uses hard earned taxpayer money to provide "free" food in the form of expensive taxpayer provided food stamps.

Source: http://tinyurl.com/b4v8dfl

Ronald

North Hollywood, CA

#183170 Mar 11, 2013
Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
Rose_NoHo.
Exactly. I think we are on the same page. Like you, my love for the Homosexual and non-Homosexual Africans and the Homosexual and non-Homosexual non-Africans is second to none. Both of our posts on this thread prove that.
Even so, I do not approve of our cannibalistic White Homosexual friends chopping up the remains of their Chinese boyfriends and eating them. This is simply unacceptable as long as Big Government uses hard earned taxpayer money to provide "free" food in the form of expensive taxpayer provided food stamps.
Source: http://tinyurl.com/b4v8dfl
Ronald
Why are fundies such racists?
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

#183171 Mar 11, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Rose_NoHo.

Yes. Your remarks concerning bras and the reversal of up and down are apropos. I once came upon a confused duck. I wondered why he was so confused. Upon investigation I discovered he could not get his down up.

Ronald

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#183172 Mar 12, 2013
RubyTheDyke wrote:
@KilMare-
Answer to your question: the transformation of aging, when you realize the preciousness of your time, the uncertainty of tomorrow, the reorganizing your priorities, the divesting of your psychological baggage, the letting go of the significance you used to put on what is the gratuitous and in the grand scheme of things unimportant-things that tend to happen when the abstraction that has been your mortality most your life finally becomes that BIG TRUTH it is.
As to the rest, I'm firm in my identity and actually look at my lesbianism as the most spritually liberating factors of my life and I see it very much as a gift. I've always been "out", never engaged in any self-loathing and never had the desire to be anyone other than who I am.
I'm not going to engage in any arguement about it, whatever might be true within the boundaries of your world view certainly doesn't have any validity in mine and certainly doesn't seem to be worth my time and effort confront them as there is nothing to gain by your advocacy and nothing to lose by your opposition.But thanks for a small insight into your existence, always appreciate learning about mu fellow humans in all their nuances.
Interesting.

These thoughts came to mind.

Close minded.
Absolute.

Smile.
Randy-Rock-Hudso n

Hazel Crest, IL

#183173 Mar 12, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
...and what are YOU fantasizing about when you post here?
Sorry, purple passion, If I fantasize, it ain't about you...
Randy-Rock-Hudso n

Hazel Crest, IL

#183174 Mar 12, 2013
sheesh void of hate wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, Randy, what I think should happen ....classified.... followed by a period of ... classified.... and when we're done with that we'll move on to ... classified...
I did like the one bit where he said something about "flesh eating "classified." If only they were all that transparent.
Yeah.....What the hell kind of H.R./Bill were they voting on?
Randy-Rock-Hudso n

Hazel Crest, IL

#183175 Mar 12, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you such a racist? What did those monkeys ever do to you?

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#183176 Mar 12, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting.
These thoughts came to mind.
Close minded.
Absolute.
Smile.
Or

Self-assured
Co-existent
Which
Allows me to be free of any egotistical or insecure need to control the world as a means to validate myself. Try it, Hon- great attribute if you want to experience a world that is your nurturer instead of your enemy combatant.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#183177 Mar 12, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#183178 Mar 12, 2013
Randy-Rock-Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, purple passion, If I fantasize, it ain't about you...
I didn't ask who, I asked what. What are you fantasizing about when you post here?
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#183179 Mar 12, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
It goes with the low IQ.....
Hans Hiddermeier III

Sonoma, CA

#183180 Mar 12, 2013
The Holy Father was deposed, we are told, because he was going to use the computation of the doctrine to reveal the insincerity of world leaders in the respect of marriage vows and the procreative purpose and product to be expected of the contract of marriage. He had a chart showing the entire u.s. congress and senate, and we are told that the chart showed how many children SHOULD have been expected to have been produced from the marriages of these and other World leaders given nine-month pregnancies and the years of marriage that are regularly trotted out as qualifications during campaign hunting season. The numbers do not MATCH the actual kid count. He was to have called the disparity an abomination. And now he is OUT.
Randy-Rock-Hudso n

Hazel Crest, IL

#183181 Mar 12, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't ask who, I asked what. What are you fantasizing about when you post here?
Why would you presuppose that I fantasize, at all, about anything when I am posting in here ?
Randy-Rock-Hudso n

Hazel Crest, IL

#183182 Mar 12, 2013
Perhaps I am fantasizing about Mike DeRucci's latest banning...
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#183183 Mar 12, 2013
Randy-Rock-Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would you presuppose that I fantasize, at all, about anything when I am posting in here ?
You don't think visually? Interesting.....
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#183184 Mar 12, 2013
Randy-Rock-Hudson wrote:
Perhaps I am fantasizing about Mike DeRucci's latest banning...
Yeah, that's it. THAT is why you seek out the gay/lesbian forum on Topix.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oceanside Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Attorney General - critical 21 hr james marple 1
Mary Botto Artist (Aug '12) Mon Lesley King 26
Why the helicopters in Discovery Hills last nig... Oct 17 Karen in San Marcos 1
Tar (Aug '13) Oct 15 BlackAroundMe 12
Men like Elliot Rodger are not owed anyone or a... Oct 10 stuffyasayd 46
Black, clear and subs Oct 10 Gob 3
xany bar Oct 10 Brian 760 4
Oceanside Dating
Find my Match

Oceanside Jobs