Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,187

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Ashered

Monrovia, CA

#176410 Jan 21, 2013
Look that stupid Union city poster done himself in.

Union City man in critical condition after Fremont crash.
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#176411 Jan 21, 2013
Ok I will stay out only because I have love for you both but remember this you are pretty much always on the same page. This is Dr. King day so he quoted non violence non violence but I always love pre Malcolm X by any means necessary

Since: Jan 10

Lewis Center, OH

#176412 Jan 21, 2013
Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahahahaha
hahahahahaha
My refusal to answer your off topic questions speaks volumes?
hahahahaah
ahhahahaha
ahahahahha
Yeah.... it says I'm not playing your stupid game.
I couldnít agree more. This fool uses reductio ad absurdum and strawman arguments to try to sound intelligent. He clings to his hate and ignorance in that he refuses to concede that Gay Americans deserve the right to marry without respect to others rights. His claim that this is hypocrisy is merely a diversionary tactic of a self-righteous, elitist, bigot. When heís outsmarted he resorts to childish playground tactics. Heís proven to be quite boring and impotent.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#176414 Jan 21, 2013
Ashered wrote:
Union City man in critical condition after Fremont crash.
You sillyass out-of-towners suck. And so does your dopey town.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#176415 Jan 21, 2013
Marram wrote:
<quoted text>
I couldnít agree more. This fool uses reductio ad absurdum and strawman arguments to try to sound intelligent. He clings to his hate and ignorance in that he refuses to concede that Gay Americans deserve the right to marry without respect to others rights. His claim that this is hypocrisy is merely a diversionary tactic of a self-righteous, elitist, bigot. When heís outsmarted he resorts to childish playground tactics. Heís proven to be quite boring and impotent.
He says, using a straw man argument.

Priceless!

Why you mad Twinkletoes?

I support marriage equality. You don't. The end.
Glorious

Monrovia, CA

#176416 Jan 21, 2013

Union City man in critical condition after Fremont crash. Shove it U.C.. poser..

It's a phoney from Union City, uestion were asked, and tey can't answer them at all.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#176417 Jan 21, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact is I'm way more literate than you, anyone can see that. And you know it. So saying otherwise makes you a liar.
And now your usual M.O. yet again. The "you're a liar" straw man. It's getting real old jackass.
:)))
If you donít want a question answered, donít ask it, and then call out names like a 12 year old when someone does answer it.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#176418 Jan 21, 2013
Marram wrote:
<quoted text>
My claim is that same sex couples, polygamists and siblings should have the right to marry.

Leaving out all your anger and ad hominem just what do you object about it? And why does it make you so angry?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#176419 Jan 21, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
If you donít want a question answered, donít ask it, and then call out names like a 12 year old when someone does answer it.
More ad hominem. I gave you a chance to be honest. You squandered it and lied when you had no need to.

Your "You're a liar" straw man is dead, Jackass. It's was so boring. Try again loser.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#176420 Jan 21, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course I wanted the question to be answered. That's why I asked it jackass.

What a dope!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#176421 Jan 21, 2013
Glorious wrote:
Union City man in critical condition after Fremont crash. Shove it U.C.. poser..
It's a phoney from Union City, uestion were asked, and tey can't answer them at all.
Out-of-towners from San Dimas suck.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#176422 Jan 21, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course I wanted the question to be answered. That's why I asked it jackass.
What a dope!
The answer is yes, I think you are uneducated and illiterate

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#176423 Jan 21, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Makes children gay, and enforces homosexuality and paedophilia, as well as gay rape. You know more than you do.
Rose's Law:
Morons with no real argument scream, "But what about the children!?"

You have got to be kidding...gay marriage will make children gay? How? Will it make you gay?
Pedophilia and homosexuality are not related. And gay rape? Someone gets married, so they go out and rape? Well, if nothing else, thanks for the chuckles.

Santa Monica, CA

#176424 Jan 21, 2013
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Cause you were a birth defect, Doo Doo Boy. I bet your parents were really proud of you when you decided to su:ck a d:ck instead of a pacifier.
Can't get your mind off of male/male sex, can you?
Do you think all straight girl babies suck on male members?
Nah, you don't care about what chicks do.
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#176425 Jan 21, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Out-of-towners from San Dimas suck.
Trust me San Dimas will not change ever I vacation with college buddy from Long beach State she was Asian and gay it was unreal during that time her parents would drill me why does kyung dress like man make her dress like girl they were Vets I told them who is upset the horses it took them years of denial before her
father died on his death he ask her please wear a dress to his funeral so imagine how your child thoughts feel even in death he cares about something so trivial as that Prop 8 will pass we are not living or loving peoples lives let's put away the sexual thing apart for a minute I am a Christian woman but not a religous person to me church is just a talent show and a poor mutual fund or a giant platform for a ATM so people need to get ready and accept it
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#176426 Jan 21, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Rose's Law:
Morons with no real argument scream, "But what about the children!?"
You have got to be kidding...gay marriage will make children gay? How? Will it make you gay?
Pedophilia and homosexuality are not related. And gay rape? Someone gets married, so they go out and rape? Well, if nothing else, thanks for the chuckles.
Hi Rose_NoHo. I have been meaning to ask you (please notice I am not screaming)-

What about the children?

YUK!YUK!YUK! What about 'em Rosie, you old bag? Tell us.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#176427 Jan 21, 2013
Black momma wrote:
<quoted text>Trust me San Dimas will not change ever I vacation with college buddy from Long beach State she was Asian and gay it was unreal during that time her parents would drill me why does kyung dress like man make her dress like girl they were Vets I told them who is upset the horses it took them years of denial before her
father died on his death he ask her please wear a dress to his funeral so imagine how your child thoughts feel even in death he cares about something so trivial as that Prop 8 will pass we are not living or loving peoples lives let's put away the sexual thing apart for a minute I am a Christian woman but not a religous person to me church is just a talent show and a poor mutual fund or a giant platform for a ATM so people need to get ready and accept it
That silly San Dimas guy says everyone who is not from San Dimas is an "out of towner" and has no rights to post here. Cracks me up! I say his town sucks he gets mad and then he gets even funnier!

We're just funnin' Momma!

P.S. Are gonna flash me that rack? Give me a quick gander at them beauties Momma! WOOHOOO!

Santa Monica, CA

#176428 Jan 21, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Feminists and liberals are changing the law system and the constitution.
Good.

Santa Monica, CA

#176429 Jan 21, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe the liberal mafia are changing the system of the law and the constitution and how cases are made. First it was women making false rape claims about men and feminist fascism taking innocent men and young boys to prison. One young boy only 16 was accused of rape. When he said that he didn't, the judge threatened that he would be given a life sentence. They passed a sentence and he was jailed for 5 years, and let out when he was 21, missing his school graduation, and unable to move on to college. It would have been very tragic. And the court sentenced him probably without proof. And the women simply did this to get money off him. And the judge should have told that she wasn't raped, since she probably didn't even look traumatized. And she later confessed she lied, but she didn't return the money. Any of you hear cases like this on the news? Cases of innocent men being convicted of rape?
Too bad we don't have these!
http://blog.mamashealth.com/tag/rapex-condom/

Santa Monica, CA

#176430 Jan 21, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Have you actually met Rose N0-Ho? How about rnl, or Mrs Whitewater?? No I think not. So are you just projecting your unfounded opinion, or just running off at the mouth ? My guess you're just running off at the mouth.
"Frankie Rizzo" assumes I'm on welfare because I'm black. Not sure how I can be a "welfare queen" and a man at the same time, he says I'm both. Well, guess he's just a bigoted idiot. But you knew that already.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oceanside Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Foul-mouthed benefactor gives women free clothe... (Jun '11) Fri norboe dress 3
2003 Chevy Trailblazer-CHECK ENGINE LIGHT AND R... (Dec '11) Dec 23 jdstout 227
Oceanside Transgender, Transvestite, Crossdressers Dec 19 ted 1
Men like Elliot Rodger are not owed anyone or a... (Jun '14) Dec 19 ghostquest 53
Facebook sex:) Dec 17 Jer79 1
Homicide detectives investigating in San Marcos Dec 15 john doe 1
Man Accused of Shooting Brother in San Marcos Dec 15 john doe 1
Oceanside Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Oceanside People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Oceanside News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Oceanside

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]