Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Read more: www.cnn.com 201,862

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Read more
Cali Girl 2014dal

Northridge, CA

#232401 Sep 4, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>Mostly I was home schooled, but occasionally I went to the Government Indoctrination Centers [what you call the public schools] just to prove the superiority of my home schooled education. Three things happened to me in the 8th grade: My gay cousin told me that he liked boys, we were told to watch that anti-gay public service announcement and a con-artist from one of the local churches came to talk to us about Jesus and the Christmas play. The Con-Artist mentioned the public service announcement and the evil of homosexuality. My gay cousin was devastated and I saw his pain. He had just confided in me that he was gay and here we are in a Government indoctrination center being indoctrinated by a con-artist from a local church that homosexuality is wrong.

It made me angry that the establishment had hurt my cousin and I was determined to fight the enemies of homosexuals. I started reading Thomas Paine, one of our Founding Fathers. And right away I saw that the best way to shut the KKKristians up was to quote the god-damned Bible to them. Later I joined Dennis McKinsey's Biblical Errancy Panel and after his death I continue to fight fire with fire.

KKKristian are the most ignorant of what the Bible teaches because the Con-Artists at the front of their churches lie to them and never tell them the truth about the Bible. I tell the truth about the Bible. It is a hobby and it makes my heart warm to watch the hopes and dreams of KKKristians go down the toilet.

"...shall there be evil in a city, and the Lord hath not done it?"(Amos 3:6).

"O Lord, thou hast deceived me, and I was deceived...." (Jer. 20:7).

"Then tell them,'This is what the Lord Almighty, the God of Israel, says: Drink, get drunk and vomit, and fall to rise no more because of the sword I will send among you" (Jer. 25:27).

"Behold I will corrupt your seed, and spread dung upon your faces, even the dung of your solemn feasts...." (Mal. 2:3).
How and why do you quote scripture
off the top of your head??

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#232402 Sep 4, 2014
Cali Girl 2014dal wrote:
<quoted text>
It's his super power, he uses it to fight for the truth, justice, and the rainbow way!
Cali Girl 2014dal

Northridge, CA

#232403 Sep 4, 2014
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>It's his super power, he uses it to fight for the truth, justice, and the rainbow way!
I'm Christian and I can't quote any
scripture like him...

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#232404 Sep 4, 2014
If it is of any consequence, I can quote lyrics from all of Cher's albums ;)

Go LGBT Bruins! Like Cher, we believe!
3 peas do

Sierra Madre, CA

#232405 Sep 4, 2014
The three peas do all the time.
entered again

Sierra Madre, CA

#232406 Sep 4, 2014
A U.S. appeals court ruled Thursday September 04, 2014 that same-sex marriage bans in Wisconsin and Indiana violate the U.S. Constitution, in another in a series of courtroom wins for gay-marriage advocates.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#232407 Sep 4, 2014
entered again wrote:
A U.S. appeals court ruled Thursday September 04, 2014 that same-sex marriage bans in Wisconsin and Indiana violate the U.S. Constitution, in another in a series of courtroom wins for gay-marriage advocates.
History shows that the only thing that will die off is the stupidity of equating ss couples with the complexity of a diverse gender couple, the complementary sexual union, and the creative union of two people birthed in a new life.

In the end, it makes ss couples not only epically inferior, it makes ss marriage an oxymoron, literally marrage.

SMile.
foreward

Sierra Madre, CA

#232409 Sep 4, 2014
Stick a pipe in it.

Cali Girl 2014dal

Northridge, CA

#232410 Sep 4, 2014
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
If it is of any consequence, I can quote lyrics from all of Cher's albums ;)

Go LGBT Bruins! Like Cher, we believe!
Ha Ha Ha hilarious.:)

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#232411 Sep 4, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't really hate anyone, even you KKKristians who pass laws forcing us all to obey your abominable religious beliefs. I do not like you very much, but I do not hate you.
You are the one filled with hate:
JESUS: Luke 19:27, "But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them--bring them here and kill them in front of me.'"
JESUS: Luke 14:26, "If you want to be my disciple, you must hate everyone: your father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters--yes, even your own life. Otherwise, you cannot be my disciple."
JESUS: Matt 10:34, ""Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."
what law is that? Please don't post a sentence from a book, I could do that all day with Barker or Dawkins books. I understand you can't read but taking one sentence from a large book is showing how desperate you are.

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#232412 Sep 4, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you prove the earth isn't flat? I mean really RF. If I was so stupid as to believe the Bible and say the earth was flat, would you waste your time proving it wasn't? I hope not as that would be really stupid. Therefore I am not going to back up the fact that our prisons are over flowing with peaceful pot smokers. You look it up and figure it out for yourself.
You made a statement that we have a lot of people in prison for JUST smoking pot, CAN you back it up with facts or not? Thanks for showing us you can't back up what you spit. Our prisons are not over flowing with peaceful pot smokers. It's not true and that's why you can only post nonsense. Stop lying. Why do Atheist lie so much? Most in prison for pot are in for distribution.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#232415 Sep 5, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
History shows that the only thing that will die off is the stupidity of equating ss couples with the complexity of a diverse gender couple, the complementary sexual union, and the creative union of two people birthed in a new life.
It makes ss couples not only epically inferior, it makes ss marriage an oxymoron, literally marrage.
SMile.
foreward wrote:
Stick a pipe in it.
I noted reality. You noted a manipulate law that denies reality.

Leave it to a gay to encourage sticking a pipe in something...

SMirk.

“No Headline available”

Since: Jan 08

Defiance, Ohio

#232416 Sep 5, 2014
KiMare wrote:
I noted reality.
There's a first time for everything. If only you acknowledged it.
Bob Barker

Sierra Madre, CA

#232417 Sep 5, 2014
Time to ask Bob Barker.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Since: Feb 09

Northern California

#232419 Sep 6, 2014
Cali Girl 2014dal wrote:
<quoted text>
I only quote Scripture when I am getting head.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#232420 Sep 6, 2014
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
It's his super power, he uses it to fight for the truth, justice, and the rainbow way!
What a nice thing to say. You are exactly right!

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#232421 Sep 6, 2014
Cali Girl 2014dal wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm Christian and I can't quote any
scripture like him...
I do not know of any Christian who can quote Scripture like I can.

"Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy everything that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys" (1 Sam. 15:3).

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#232422 Sep 6, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
History shows ....
What History shows is that all of your concerns are irrelevant.

"Then tell them,'This is what the Lord Almighty, the God of Israel, says: Drink, get drunk and vomit, and fall to rise no more because of the sword I will send among you" (Jer. 25:27).

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#232423 Sep 6, 2014
foreward wrote:
Stick a pipe in it.
KKKiMare is a sore loser.
Cali Girl 2014dal

Northridge, CA

#232424 Sep 6, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>I only quote Scripture when I am getting head.
That's really rude....You're kinda
icky!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oceanside Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Men like Elliot Rodger are not owed anyone or a... (Jun '14) 17 hr how 67
2003 Chevy Trailblazer-CHECK ENGINE LIGHT AND R... (Dec '11) Apr 12 ambergh82 238
News Transgender teen who spoke on YouTube of bullyi... Apr 11 zyondra 2
Bruce Richards Apr 5 Old Friend 3
News Dangerous fire breaks out at illegal structure ... Mar 31 Odin 2
News Dog rescued from tight spot Mar '15 beatlesinafog 10
tryna dome up Mar '15 curious dude 1
More from around the web

Oceanside People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]