Business Swami's taking over 150 Gran...

Business Swami's taking over 150 Grand site

There are 1 comment on the The San Diego Union-Tribune story from Sep 19, 2013, titled Business Swami's taking over 150 Grand site. In it, The San Diego Union-Tribune reports that:

A manager at the Swami's in Encinitas said the chain plans a "soft" opening Friday followed by a grand opening Monday in Escondido.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The San Diego Union-Tribune.

Jenny Larson

Enterprise, AL

#1 Sep 21, 2013
I love this place finally we have someone who knows what to do with this upbeat place the people here are so happy it's the talk of the town. The older man that owned The Grand tried his best and did not fail in my eye's he did everybody a great favor and hand picked everything you see at this restaurant and its one of a kind just classic & beautiful and thank you Sir for doing your part .We are coming back to check out lunch and all the new people cant wait to bring back some more of my friends ,,, well Escondido lets bring back our town and fill it with our good.energy lets make downtown Escondido our very own restaurant road. Come on people one for all and all for one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oceanside Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Superman -- stubble of steel ... ? May 22 Ray_Zer 1
News Pet owners upset over leash-law stings at dog p... (Aug '09) May 19 Lovesdogs 9
Traffic from Carlsbad to L.A. on Easter Sunday May 12 JustAGuy77 2
2003 Chevy Trailblazer-CHECK ENGINE LIGHT AND R... (Dec '11) May 7 Kelly 279
News Men like Elliot Rodger are not owed anyone or a... (Jun '14) May 5 comingforyou 82
Are there "pick up" bars in Oceanside? (May '09) May 4 Carlsbad 14
Mary Botto Artist (Aug '12) May 1 mark 38
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oceanside Mortgages