Model train club looking for a new home

Model train club looking for a new home

There are 1 comment on the The San Diego Union-Tribune story from Sep 11, 2013, titled Model train club looking for a new home. In it, The San Diego Union-Tribune reports that:

On Tuesday, about a dozen members of the nonprofit club finished packing up and removing the model trains, tracks and scenery from the building on Oceanside Boulevard that formerly housed Boney's Market and, more recently, Earthgrown Market.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The San Diego Union-Tribune.

Steve L

Oceanside, CA

#1 Sep 13, 2013
I loved taking my daughter to visit these generous engineers many times and am sad to hear they have to relocate. They are all so nice and more than willing to take time to teach kids about trains. A great group of people!Please keep us posted as to where they are moving to!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oceanside Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2003 Chevy Trailblazer-CHECK ENGINE LIGHT AND R... (Dec '11) Thu Robert Hampton 243
Review: LH Woods And Sons Inc May 23 Digmaster 1
Review: D&C Legal Document Assistant Help,lda (Feb '14) May 22 Elias DeHerrera 3
Debate: Gay Marriage - Fallbrook, CA (Aug '10) May 18 JDeeCaprio 3
Operation Appreciation US Marine Corp's Warning... May 16 Jade_Helm 2
News South Dakota town rolls the dice to decide next... May 1 Fundies R Mentall... 3
Wounded Veteran's Spit On By Fraternity In Flor... Apr '15 Red_China 3
More from around the web

Oceanside People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]