General Wesley Clark dumps wife for a...

General Wesley Clark dumps wife for a way younger woman

There are 1 comment on the Monsters and Critics story from Aug 13, 2013, titled General Wesley Clark dumps wife for a way younger woman. In it, Monsters and Critics reports that:

General Wesley Clark is divorcing his wife blaming HER \'general indignities\' for their split despite \'his affair with woman half his age\' Clark, 68, is shooting down claims he cheated on his wife of 46 years with a fashion designer, aged 30, by saying his divorce was for 'general indignities," Arkansas Law counts this as "rudeness, vulgarity, ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Monsters and Critics.

karla81

San Salvador, El Salvador

#1 Aug 14, 2013
here is info and pictures of his wife of 46 years, cant believe after so long is really sad
http://wagpolitics.com/gertrude-clark-gen-wes...
adn also the new girl, she is ugly! but very smart
http://wagpolitics.com/shauna-mei-gen-wesley-...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oceanside Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News SD-area man gets 14 years for abusing wife (Jan '11) Aug 22 dGo mnaDde lyHo i... 5
2003 Chevy Trailblazer-CHECK ENGINE LIGHT AND R... (Dec '11) Aug 21 Loni0616 249
News Lhooq Books reopens after challenges foisted by... Aug 16 bodhi451 1
Open Mic at Mr. Peabody's in Encinitas (Sep '13) Aug 11 mrpeabodys 3
Help me get dripping wet I dare you (; (Jan '15) Jul '15 Rebel Fighter 7
News Oceanside is stepping up its game to attract to... Jul '15 obummer451 1
News Tri-City Healthcare District Awards Grants to C... Jul '15 Judy Massaro 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oceanside Mortgages