Cigarettes Smokers are Outraged After News of Another Possible Tax...

Apr 8, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: AmericanBankingNews.com

After news of another tax hike to traditional cigarettes, sales are expected to sky rocket for brands and websites like http://www.VaporULTRA.com and other popular Electronic Cigarettes.

Comments
1 - 20 of 21 Comments Last updated Aug 11, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Smokers Death Face

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2012

Judged:

Right on, make the puffer suffer
Hugh Jass

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2012

Judged:

Are we back from the station break/commercial announcement?

As I understand it, somebody should be on these people for advertising an e-cig as a smoking cessation device instead of "another tobacco product". I mean, how many hundreds of thousands of dollars and how much court time went into establishing that these are NOT "drug delivery devices" so that the companies wouldn't have to comply with the rigorous testing and quality control procedures?
How many people will have to have one explode in their mouths?
Rabbi Feinstein

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2012

Judged:

Hugh Jass wrote:
Are we back from the station break/commercial announcement?
As I understand it, somebody should be on these people for advertising an e-cig as a smoking cessation device instead of "another tobacco product". I mean, how many hundreds of thousands of dollars and how much court time went into establishing that these are NOT "drug delivery devices" so that the companies wouldn't have to comply with the rigorous testing and quality control procedures?
How many people will have to have one explode in their mouths?
Oi-vey
Rediculous

San Marcos, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2012

Judged:

I know california is in a financial state of crisis and the politicians are looking everywhere to increase the states income. But Leave the cigarettes alone. It just opens more doors for them to get grubby fingers into our civil rights. They are already taxing everything from sugar, gas, alchohol, tabacco, next they are going to tax baby products, and contraceptives. Really people you may not like smokers but its our CHOICE. and if you let them tax us then your allowing them to Tax whatever they want. Stand up for your rights and the rights of fellow Californians. We are the #1 taxed state in the US and we have the most corrupt officials. Yet everyone seems to jump on the band wagon and has no problem restricting peoples rights to satisfy ideals of the few.
jojo

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2012

Judged:

Go vape!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2012

Judged:

Rediculous wrote:
I know california is in a financial state of crisis and the politicians are looking everywhere to increase the states income. But Leave the cigarettes alone. It just opens more doors for them to get grubby fingers into our civil rights. They are already taxing everything from sugar, gas, alchohol, tabacco, next they are going to tax baby products, and contraceptives. Really people you may not like smokers but its our CHOICE. and if you let them tax us then your allowing them to Tax whatever they want. Stand up for your rights and the rights of fellow Californians. We are the #1 taxed state in the US and we have the most corrupt officials. Yet everyone seems to jump on the band wagon and has no problem restricting peoples rights to satisfy ideals of the few.
If you make a CHOICE to smoke, you make a CHOICE to pay higher taxes.
really lay off smokers

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2012

Judged:

they shouldnt raise the tax again..u say go ahead u shouldnt smoke...well when they raise a tax on something u like then i dont wonna hear u bitch..just remember u shouldnt do whatever it is that u enjoy to do.........
ItsAFact

Walkersville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2012

Judged:

really lay off smokers wrote:
they shouldnt raise the tax again..u say go ahead u shouldnt smoke...well when they raise a tax on something u like then i dont wonna hear u bitch..just remember u shouldnt do whatever it is that u enjoy to do.........
A new user tax won't affect him or the other antis unless they put a tax on nose picking, Topix whining, or anal seepage.
Brain Damaged Smokers

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2012

Judged:

I didn't think smelly smokers had the intelligence to be outraged. My bad.
Ashtray Breath

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2012

Judged:

HowzBoutDat wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct!
You're a good example of a Jethro with a grade 5 education. Say hi to Jed and Granny for me.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2012

Judged:

Brain Damaged Smokers wrote:
I didn't think smelly smokers had the intelligence to be outraged. My bad.
They don't have the intelligence to be outraged. Look at the asslicker from MD. Do you seriously think he even has the intelligence to use toilet paper then he wipes hisass? That would be a waste of money that he could spend on tobacco. He stinks so bad anyways, no one would notice a little crap smell, and as far as the brown on his fingers, whose to say that did not come from smoking. Big tobacco is lucky that he can read. THAT WAY, they can tell him what he needs to be outraged about. Fortunately for us, retards like him are in the minority and they are doing the rest of us a favor by killing themselves off, albeit slowly.
Ashtray breath

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2012

Judged:

I DO NOT SMOKE wrote:
<quoted text>
They don't have the intelligence to be outraged. Look at the asslicker from MD. Do you seriously think he even has the intelligence to use toilet paper then he wipes hisass? That would be a waste of money that he could spend on tobacco. He stinks so bad anyways, no one would notice a little crap smell, and as far as the brown on his fingers, whose to say that did not come from smoking. Big tobacco is lucky that he can read. THAT WAY, they can tell him what he needs to be outraged about. Fortunately for us, retards like him are in the minority and they are doing the rest of us a favor by killing themselves off, albeit slowly.
Laugh out loud. Thanks buddy.
Ashtray breath

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2012

Judged:

HowzBoutDat wrote:
<quoted text>Well that was pretty brazen for a chicken assed punk like you who hides his location.
OOh we're shakin in our boots while we hold our noses.
RAWHIDE

Rochelle, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2012

Judged:

I see we have a number of liberals bashing smokers once again. They don't believe in the legal rights of others. These are the same ones that scream the loudest when their rights are violated. Don't you have anything better to do with your lives except to name call and bash others? This is sooo immature. There are many people out there who need help which is where your time would be valuable instead of attacking others because you disagree with them. Maybe your time would better used in writing the corrupt politicians who keep taxing everything they can and taking away more of our rights. Our taxes are high and getting higher, gas and groceries are skyrocketing, etc. etc.
Hugh Jass

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2012

Judged:

I DO NOT SMOKE wrote:
<quoted text>
They don't have the intelligence to be outraged. Look at the asslicker from MD. Do you seriously think he even has the intelligence to use toilet paper then he wipes hisass?
I suspect he steals it from his mom when she hangs hers out to dry so she can use the other side later.
Its A Fact

Walkersville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2012

Judged:

If anti-smokers heads were any further up their backsides they'd be inside out!
Its A Fact

Walkersville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2012

Judged:

^The Loser Pig from Loserpeg^ still hasn't found his binky!

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2012

Judged:

Ridiculous wrote:
I know california is in a financial state of crisis and the politicians are looking everywhere to increase the states income. But Leave the cigarettes alone. It just opens more doors for them to get grubby fingers into our civil rights. They are already taxing everything from sugar, gas, alcohol, tobacco, next they are going to tax baby products, and contraceptives. Really people you may not like smokers but its our CHOICE. and if you let them tax us then your allowing them to Tax whatever they want. Stand up for your rights and the rights of fellow Californians. We are the #1 taxed state in the US and we have the most corrupt officials. Yet everyone seems to jump on the band wagon and has no problem restricting peoples rights to satisfy ideals of the few.
I think children should be heavily taxed. Anyone who can afford to have children can pay tax on them.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2012

Judged:

WebberJohn wrote:
I think that stupid people who make ignorant comments should be taxed but I doubt that will ever happen
We already tax them for smoking. No reason to hit them twice with a stupidity tax.
Its A Fact

Walkersville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2012

Judged:

I DO NOT SMOKE wrote:
<quoted text>
We already tax them for smoking. No reason to hit them twice with a stupidity tax.
The stupidity tax would beo on you. Thanks for proving it!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Oceanside Forum right now

Search the Oceanside Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 29 min Barbi 200,327
Private investigator draws on a colorful histor... 5 hr informed 1
Seattle man arrested after bragging online abou... 14 hr Aseptolsn 14
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Wed Ocean 7,835
Helicopter over CSUSM (Dec '10) Wed ACC 5
2003 Chevy Trailblazer-CHECK ENGINE LIGHT AND R... (Dec '11) Tue G Minor 203
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Tue Ronald 2,251
•••
•••
•••
•••

Oceanside Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Oceanside People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••