Foreclosure Woes Hit North County Church

Foreclosure Woes Hit North County Church

There are 25 comments on the NBC San Diego story from Apr 30, 2008, titled Foreclosure Woes Hit North County Church. In it, NBC San Diego reports that:

A North County church may need some divine intervention when it comes to finances.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC San Diego.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
your daddy

Van Nuys, CA

#21 Mar 31, 2011
To Recipe for Disaster wrote:
Sounds like meritless and unfounded rumors to me...
I believe Christians are instructed to pray for people, not slander them.
And, let those who are without sin cast the first stone.
I think I am going to let go and LET GOD!
You are seriously stupid....pull your head out of your ass....Barry is in jail for sexually torturing a 12 yr old boy.......wake up dumb ass....do you think its all rumors now
Anonymous

South Africa

#22 Aug 8, 2011
I was the first member of what was then Embassy Christian Center Oceanside (1995), former SLBC graduate, same as Barry. Helped Barry on Camp Pendleton get started, ex-marine. ADVICE: STOP FOLLOWING AND START LEADING YOURSELF! YOU HAVE BRAINS, DON'T LET PEOPLE WITH STRONG PERSONALITIES FEED YOU RUBBISH. Been through so many stories like this since even when I went into the mission field after I left Barry, been here ever since 1999 and married and happy in South Africa. I found myself and found so much more grace, less arrogance. Be happy people! Learn from this and stop getting caught up in crazy ideas. Eventually you will learn, just don't lose all your money in the process! Hell go have a Beer and smell the roses, your direct family is most important! Be happy!
Coco

Saint Paul, MN

#23 Nov 13, 2011
I kno CL personally she`s in Montgomery AL :( Berry Cook is in jail...smh why would she destroy gods house like that???
Caley

Semera, Ethiopia

#25 Jun 17, 2012
Innocent until proven guilty. If he is guilty then how can he be free running around preaching and teaching? Makes no sense to me. Don't jump on the bank wagon when you don't know what you are talking about. Ultimately between them and God.
Follow up

Apopka, FL

#26 Jan 14, 2017
Agreed wrote:
So Sad and Recipe for Disaster speak the complete truth, not slander or gossip - FACTS. Now we all know why the divorce of BC and TC was blamed on stress! YA THINK there was a little STRESS with THAT going on????? Enough walking around on eggshells about what has happened and people sticking up for things they don't even know about. THERE YOU GO, Recipe for Disaser - THAT is exactly why everyone left and let's not forget NO REPENTENCE and the continued lies from the pulpit.
I also was directly behind the scenes and in leadership for more than 10 years. Listed above is your 12-step program to adultery, completely.
DNA will prove that, but runner's dont stick around long enough to get that far. it's called FEAR and PRIDE. it would have been much easier to just admit his mistakes, apologize to the HUSBAND (VL) of the mother, apologize to your own WIFE and daughter, take what comes, and DEAL with the sin. RL thought he would get away with his 'sin', too BUT that didn't happen nor will it for BC. Liars lie to cover up embarrassing situations and continue in their selfish ways, but this one is no longer hidden. My question is: When will the child support payments start?? So Sad was right - men, protect your wives... this is NO JOKE, please don't think it can't happen. BC knows what he's doing - I saw it right in front of my eyes and it was sickening.
Unless he repents, he should not be in ANYONE'S pulpit - this is not the actions of a man that God would have represent His Word. I pray that the supposed leadership that is taking over for AFC believes in what we are all trying to say and requires him get this DNA test done - prove to the world, BC, be that MAN you preach about... Dare ya! or shut up and leave the pulpit to those more capable of following the Word of God, but be HONEST to yourself and those listening before you hurt MORE people.
I know this was a long time ago but I would like to know if there was any repentance or other clarification.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oceanside Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Power Outage Aug 18 Rick B 1
News Illegal Immigrants- GO HOME!!! (Feb '09) Aug 15 BuildTheWall 415
News Men like Elliot Rodger are not owed anyone or a... (Jun '14) Aug 13 badlucks 102
NEW Ford of Escondido Aug 10 Allie Tidwell 1
shih tzu male to breed needed asap (Nov '12) Aug 9 dominic2007 8
gt new identificatn pckage pssports , dl and ot... Jul 25 patrickrobin 1
2003 Chevy Trailblazer-CHECK ENGINE LIGHT AND R... (Dec '11) Jul 25 Martha 303

Oceanside Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oceanside Mortgages