shih tzu male to breed needed asap

shih tzu male to breed needed asap

Posted in the Oceanside Forum

Since: Nov 12

San Diego, CA

#1 Nov 28, 2012
i got a 2yr old female shih tzu ready to breed i really want some puppys she is a full breed so i want a full breed shih tzu let me know if ur interested and near camp pendleton email me to @[email protected]
dog lover

Quitman, AR

#2 Dec 7, 2012
Your request would be much easier to understand if you would use appropriate punctuation marks, capital letters for the first word in a sentence and capitalize proper nouns. Good grammar really helps others to understand what you mean; otherwise, it's just a big jumble of words.
I love Shih Tzu

Quitman, AR

#3 Dec 7, 2012
If you have a big heart and would like to do the best thing for all, please consider having your female spayed. Every year more than 4,000,000 dogs are euthanized in our country. Because too many dogs are allowed or encouraged to breed, we simply have too many dogs without a home. Many of the dog shelters are over crowded and not accepting more dogs, until some are either adopted or euthanized. After spaying your dog, bring some joy into your life by adopting a companion for your little Shih Tzu. Doing this will save helpless animals from death, and you will know deep in your heart that you will have done a wonderful act of compassion.

Rescued animals are so appreciative of their adopting parents, and their new home and they definitely show it. I know, because I have 3 Shih Tzu; one from a backyard breeder, and 2 sweet loving ones which I found on Petfinder.com . I have never regretted having my pack of 3; they show me such wonderful unconditional love. Several times per day, every day, I simply gaze at them, doing nothing else, just looking at them, and feeling their presence while marveling at my good fortune, knowing deep within my soul that I am truly blessed by sharing life with some of God's precious little creatures.

[email protected]
Male shih tz stud availab

Las Vegas, NV

#4 Feb 11, 2013
lafealacie wrote:
i got a 2yr old female shih tzu ready to breed i really want some puppys she is a full breed so i want a full breed shih tzu let me know if ur interested and near camp pendleton email me to @[email protected]
Hi, I was just wondering if you were still needing a male shih tzu to mate with. I have an all black pure breed shih tzu (Shadow), he's 2 1/2 years old. The only thing is we live in Las Vegas, I am reaching out to neighboring states (Cali & Arizona)for you need to have a breeding license here. So, I'll shoot you an email as well. Since there's not an option to attachment pic, I'll include it in the email which is [email protected] Thanks, hope all goes well!
Rick

Oceanside, CA

#5 Feb 16, 2013
There are sooo many awesome dogs in shelters that are being euthanized every day. A simple solution is to NOT breed dogs and cats, and adopt a new pet from a shelter. There are already way too many pets in the pound than can be adopted, and people are still breeding more just to make a few bucks. Each litter you breed, you have basically killed that many dogs that could have been adopted. Think about it.
Laura

Knoxville, TN

#7 Aug 23, 2013
I have a wonderful full blood Shih tzu. He is solid white with blonde ears. He is very smart, sweet and loving. All I really want is first pic. I want another male puppy from his blood line. I live in North Knoxville, Tn
Pauline foster

UK

#9 Nov 29, 2013
I have a full shih tzu female nearly 1 and looking to breed with a male from the Wolverhampton area contact 07528849865 thanks.
dominic2007

Rochester, NY

#11 Aug 9, 2017
dog lover wrote:
Your request would be much easier to understand if you would use appropriate punctuation marks, capital letters for the first word in a sentence and capitalize proper nouns. Good grammar really helps others to understand what you mean; otherwise, it's just a big jumble of words.
Looking for a male Shih-tzu to mate my female

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oceanside Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Woman in Carlsbad police shooting dies (Nov '07) Nov 18 La Costa 31
News Woman collapses after found guilty in alleged b... Nov 18 La Costa 8
Corinne Hogg and her VA disability - What's wro... (Sep '15) Nov 17 Annonymous 18
location from an 1980's movie (Apr '16) Oct '17 LBCjesster 2
Ambulance and fire department in Oceanside harbor? Oct '17 Anonymous 1
Helicopter over Encinitas Last Night (Jul '11) Oct '17 Tess 14
Maylette Sep '17 Pointoutdafake 1

Oceanside Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oceanside Mortgages