steve wood got robbed while comming h...

steve wood got robbed while comming home from work

Posted in the Oceana Forum

fyi

Charleston, WV

#1 Sep 12, 2011
steve is a good guy & he didnt deserve to be robbed or hurt
Shame

Pineville, WV

#2 Sep 12, 2011
fyi wrote:
steve is a good guy & he didnt deserve to be robbed or hurt
How did it happen? I mean did he stop and pick someone up because if he is on the road driving, then how did he get robbed?? No matter how it happened, it is a shame he didn't have a gun to shoot the ass off the low life!!!
WTC

Ansted, WV

#3 Sep 12, 2011
What happened and WHERE??
haha

Statts Mills, WV

#4 Sep 12, 2011
he didnt work today dumbasses
Fbi agent

United States

#5 Sep 12, 2011
Did he suppposedly get hurt?who robbed him?what did they take?lol. Where exactly did this take place?
Little Tim

Farmville, VA

#6 Sep 12, 2011
Call and report drug dealers and users. TODAY!
smellsfunny

Chapmanville, WV

#7 Sep 12, 2011
sounds really shady to me. Why wasn't the cops called, why would they chose him out of so many other people walking in town who may or may not have more money then him? You sure he didn't just 'lose' someones money then cry wolf? He knows everyone in this town, why exactly wouldn't he know who robbed him & turn them in? He is very well known in this town ^& liked I can't really see anyone robbing him that he wouldn't know.
Its a show

Buffalo, WV

#8 Sep 12, 2011
Really don't believe any of this happening. With all the characters he hangs out with he probably ripped someone off and got his ass kicked . He never has money so what the hell did they take? Maybe some of the drugs he is selling and carrying around . He is a theif he has been fires from everyone he has worked for stealing money...so needless to say he has probably stole someone's money or their shit and got caught up in it and got his beat down!!
timbo

Welch, WV

#9 Sep 13, 2011
Maybe one of those beautiful skanks he picks up and takes to work with him.lmao..sinner.rot in hell
you know

Oceana, WV

#10 Sep 13, 2011
Bout time someone robs him. How's it feel to be other the other side pill head!!!
Shame

Welch, WV

#11 Sep 13, 2011
haha wrote:
he didnt work today dumbasses
How the hell are people on Topix supposed to know if he worked or not, if they don't know him??? I could care less if if he worked or not, I was just commenting on IF that happened to him you stupid twirp!!!!!
duh

Pineville, WV

#12 Feb 18, 2012
he wasnt robbed lol...he was in on the whole thing...and it happened "at work" it was all staged
Shamika

Virginia Beach, VA

#13 Feb 18, 2012
you people in wes virgina is so igornrnt

Level 2

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#14 Feb 18, 2012
Steve was involved in the robbery at the Oceana Motel, How else do u think they knew the combination to the safe?? Ppl ain't stupid.. That's y he no longer works there.. He does do drugs and he was involved with two others in the robbery of the motel.. they didn't get away with alot, but made a decent payday.. So if he got robbed, then karma is a b*tch.. It always comes back on u, no matter how long it takes.. Glad someone got him.. He was a good person until he let drugs take over his life.. Another one bites the dust...
Really

Hackensack, NJ

#15 Feb 19, 2012
Shamika wrote:
you people in wes virgina is so igornrnt
then why are you reading all the posts in west Virginia.? Get off our website if u think we're that stupid !
JUSTSAYEN

Welch, WV

#16 Feb 23, 2012
all i know is his reputation is shot in wyoming county. if he gets work in this county it will shock a lot of people.
wow

Pineville, WV

#17 Feb 24, 2012
didnt he just get out of jail 4 stealing. thats what his cuz said.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oceana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drop a word, Add a word (Dec '10) 2 hr luci 6,368
Ginos 15 hr Connie 17
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Mar '10) 20 hr SWAMP WITCH 11,633
Old Stores In Oceana & Pineville (Jul '08) Dec 7 Gone havent forgo... 198
Im 18 and my parents still controlling, how do ... (Jun '11) Dec 7 Hillbilly Hank 64
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Dec 6 OrangeJumpsuit 4,306
Anyone know what happened to Nick Bragg. And wh... Dec 5 Friend 3

Oceana Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oceana Mortgages