Charleston, WV

#5 Nov 10, 2011
It needs remodeled or updaated some
sunny

Charleston, WV

#6 Nov 10, 2011
Please wrote:
It needs remodeled or updaated some
best chicken in the whole world. best people and good service. Nice place.
thanks

Brenton, WV

#7 Nov 10, 2011
thank you, its a fast paced job sometimes but we try to do the best we can so please don't make this one of those gossip topic's!!!!
1 post removed
it sucks

Culloden, WV

#9 Nov 11, 2011
WELL ITS NOT ALL ROSES BEEN SHORTED TWICE ON MY SIMPLE ORDER OF ONE CHICKEN BREAST AND 6 POTATOE LOGS TWICE IN ONE WEEK HOW IN THE HELL CAN U MESS THAT UP
I know

Charleston, WV

#10 Nov 12, 2011
it sucks wrote:
WELL ITS NOT ALL ROSES BEEN SHORTED TWICE ON MY SIMPLE ORDER OF ONE CHICKEN BREAST AND 6 POTATOE LOGS TWICE IN ONE WEEK HOW IN THE HELL CAN U MESS THAT UP
you must like it you keep going back and don't mention it to them so they can make it up. Sorry!
hmm

Madison, WV

#11 Nov 13, 2011
sexual harrasment
Lisa

Bellevue, WA

#12 May 25, 2012
Speedway sucks! Ever notice the fat blonde (?) working there seems to have no personality at all or is she just better than everyone else? That's why I don't shop there. Lil General is decent with better food.
Lotsalove

Bellevue, WA

#13 May 25, 2012
aye aye aye aye ... got to have rug burn to keep her job because she never works. I worked there and her job is to make a schedule and talk on the phone. She was to good to help us work. I quit!
retard

Bellevue, WA

#14 May 29, 2012
If people would keep their opinions to themselves and not wantonly slander others this site could be very informative and beneficial
i know too

Bellevue, WA

#15 May 29, 2012
retard wrote:
If people would keep their opinions to themselves and not wantonly slander others this site could be very informative and beneficial
toatally agree!!!! maybe they should worry about their own job and be a lil nicer to customers.right ladies!!!!!
wahh

Tomahawk, KY

#16 May 29, 2012
Boo hoo hoo, don't be hating cause you ain't worked long enough to have a good paying job & not have to rely on a man to support you. She takes care of herself quite well & yes she does work hard. Besides complaining all the time hoping to get someone to do your job what exactly did you bring to the table? You quit every other job that tried to make you work, why would that one be any different???
Lotsalove wrote:
aye aye aye aye ... got to have rug burn to keep her job because she never works. I worked there and her job is to make a schedule and talk on the phone. She was to good to help us work. I quit!
Curious

Pineville, WV

#17 May 30, 2012
Seems they have lost a lot of employees lately. Any idea why?
mom

Pineville, WV

#18 May 30, 2012
I would like for them to have a evening shift for the family supper.

Level 1

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#19 May 30, 2012
mom wrote:
I would like for them to have a evening shift for the family supper.
I think that's a great Idea!!!
blah

Brenton, WV

#20 May 30, 2012
i think there food is great
blah

Brenton, WV

#21 May 30, 2012
but i also think the need to have food in the evening also
retard

Bellevue, WA

#22 Jun 2, 2012
blah wrote:
but i also think the need to have food in the evening also
Let's open a chicken shack and see if their service improves. Chicken for supper would be super.
retard

Bellevue, WA

#23 Jun 2, 2012
wahh wrote:
Boo hoo hoo, don't be hating cause you ain't worked long enough to have a good paying job & not have to rely on a man to support you. She takes care of herself quite well & yes she does work hard. Besides complaining all the time hoping to get someone to do your job what exactly did you bring to the table? You quit every other job that tried to make you work, why would that one be any different???
<quoted text>
Sounds like wahh is retaliating in self defense. Could this be the beginning of the end with another door yet to open.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oceana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drop a word, Add a word (Dec '10) 4 hr whatimeisit 3,144
Word game (Jun '12) 4 hr whatimeisit 963
Word Association... (Jun '12) 4 hr whatimeisit 1,702
Song Title Game (Dec '11) 10 hr texas pete 937
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Mar '10) 10 hr texas pete 8,862
the drug test at family health care 18 hr Just tired 9
Watch Oxyana FREE (Aug '13) Wed outside looking in 28
More from around the web

Oceana People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE