Snuff and Cigarettes
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
GROSS

Pineville, WV

#1 Dec 1, 2012
I think it's gross to see men spitting snuff everywhere like parking lots and in grass then ppl have to walk in it GROSS !!! And to go in the gas stations and grocery stores and you have to walk threw clouds of nasty smoke to get in the doors just NASTY and STINKS !!
smooch

Gilbert, WV

#2 Dec 1, 2012
GROSS wrote:
I think it's gross to see men spitting snuff everywhere like parking lots and in grass then ppl have to walk in it GROSS !!! And to go in the gas stations and grocery stores and you have to walk threw clouds of nasty smoke to get in the doors just NASTY and STINKS !!
pucker up babe.... want a smooch?
sickfreak

Pineville, WV

#3 Dec 1, 2012
i love it when people bitches about other people it gets my rocks off
1 post removed
Misty

United States

#5 Dec 1, 2012
I don't have a problem with smokers or those who dip and chew. It is their life for them to do with as they please, but those of us who chose not to smoke should not be subjected to the 2nd hand smoke or the nasty butts they throw down. My one and only problem with these habits that people have is when you put out your cigeratte, put it out in an approved ash tray not in the grass, street, or parking lot for non smokers to have to clean up and the same goes for those who dip and chew, do your spitting in spit bottles and when you are done spit it out in trash not in the street or parking lot. It is so inconsiderate for them to spit their tobacco out or put their butts out in the parking lots and streets for others to clean up. This is my only problem with tobacco users, I think there should be a law that if you are caught doing this you will get a fine and have to clean up the street or parking lot you were caught in. You chose to develope this habit or addiction so be responsible and don't rely on others to clean up your nastiness.
Really

Springfield, NJ

#6 Dec 1, 2012
Misty wrote:
I don't have a problem with smokers or those who dip and chew. It is their life for them to do with as they please, but those of us who chose not to smoke should not be subjected to the 2nd hand smoke or the nasty butts they throw down. My one and only problem with these habits that people have is when you put out your cigeratte, put it out in an approved ash tray not in the grass, street, or parking lot for non smokers to have to clean up and the same goes for those who dip and chew, do your spitting in spit bottles and when you are done spit it out in trash not in the street or parking lot. It is so inconsiderate for them to spit their tobacco out or put their butts out in the parking lots and streets for others to clean up. This is my only problem with tobacco users, I think there should be a law that if you are caught doing this you will get a fine and have to clean up the street or parking lot you were caught in. You chose to develope this habit or addiction so be responsible and don't rely on others to clean up your nastiness.
Spitting on the sidewalk is against the law, and throwing cigarette butts out on public land / property is also against the law. It just doesn't get enforced that often. WV has many very old and historic laws that in today's times would sound 'old fashioned', outdated, or even silly. Like adultery is a an actual criminal offense. If 3/4 of the population were charged & convicted then the entire population would be incarcerated; to include police officers... I think it's an unwritten rule for cops that you HAVE to commit adultery to be a part of the 'fraternity', same goes for the 'law makers' in legislature.(for example, there's many more)
Misty

United States

#7 Dec 2, 2012
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Spitting on the sidewalk is against the law, and throwing cigarette butts out on public land / property is also against the law. It just doesn't get enforced that often. WV has many very old and historic laws that in today's times would sound 'old fashioned', outdated, or even silly. Like adultery is a an actual criminal offense. If 3/4 of the population were charged & convicted then the entire population would be incarcerated; to include police officers... I think it's an unwritten rule for cops that you HAVE to commit adultery to be a part of the 'fraternity', same goes for the 'law makers' in legislature.(for example, there's many more)
It's really ashamed they are not enforced.
Impatient

Troy, VA

#8 Dec 2, 2012
Misty wrote:
<quoted text>It's really ashamed they are not enforced.
If that is law please tell us where that law is located???
Code

Norfolk, VA

#9 Dec 2, 2012
Impatient wrote:
<quoted text> If that is law please tell us where that law is located???
It's located in the WV State Code Book. You may be able to google it, because it should be able for the public eye.
Agree

Oceana, WV

#10 Dec 2, 2012
GROSS wrote:
I think it's gross to see men spitting snuff everywhere like parking lots and in grass then ppl have to walk in it GROSS !!! And to go in the gas stations and grocery stores and you have to walk threw clouds of nasty smoke to get in the doors just NASTY and STINKS !!
I agree with you on this totally!! I don't care who dips snuff but for god's sake do it at home or have something to put the spit in because I, for one, DO NOT wanna have to see it or walk in it. I've noticed that most people that dip snuff are nasty ignorant individuals that have no self respect, muchless respect for anyone else!! Dipping snuff seems to follow a pattern also and if you don't believe it then just start noticing. Most of the people that dip are coon hunters with an IQ of 10, Sad but True!!!
smooch

Gilbert, WV

#11 Dec 2, 2012
Agree wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you on this totally!! I don't care who dips snuff but for god's sake do it at home or have something to put the spit in because I, for one, DO NOT wanna have to see it or walk in it. I've noticed that most people that dip snuff are nasty ignorant individuals that have no self respect, muchless respect for anyone else!! Dipping snuff seems to follow a pattern also and if you don't believe it then just start noticing. Most of the people that dip are coon hunters with an IQ of 10, Sad but True!!!
oh hun dont fret.we may be stupid but guess what? remember those sexy over price high heels you tryed on at magic magic mart the other day? i forgot my spit bottel so i spit in the toe of those new heels you tried on. ha ha git-er done
smooch

Gilbert, WV

#12 Dec 7, 2012
smooch wrote:
<quoted text>oh hun dont fret.we may be stupid but guess what? remember those sexy over price high heels you tryed on at magic magic mart the other day? i forgot my spit bottel so i spit in the toe of those new heels you tried on. ha ha git-er done
sanie klause dipps snuff
Steph

San Rafael, CA

#13 Dec 7, 2012
GROSS wrote:
I think it's gross to see men spitting snuff everywhere like parking lots and in grass then ppl have to walk in it GROSS !!! And to go in the gas stations and grocery stores and you have to walk threw clouds of nasty smoke to get in the doors just NASTY and STINKS !!
eww, yes, very gross. i agree completely.
Skoal Train

Troy, VA

#14 Dec 7, 2012
I like to spit in front of the Post Office. There is plenty of traffic there. All my buddies empty thir spit cups there after getting their mail before they drive home.
smooch

Gilbert, WV

#15 Dec 7, 2012
Skoal Train wrote:
I like to spit in front of the Post Office. There is plenty of traffic there. All my buddies empty thir spit cups there after getting their mail before they drive home.
git-er done
Steph

San Rafael, CA

#16 Dec 7, 2012
Skoal Train wrote:
I like to spit in front of the Post Office. There is plenty of traffic there. All my buddies empty thir spit cups there after getting their mail before they drive home.
definitely grody.
Skunk holler bill

Troy, VA

#17 Dec 7, 2012
Steph wrote:
<quoted text>
definitely grody.
Is that your smell when you remove your drawyers???
Steph

San Rafael, CA

#18 Dec 7, 2012
Skunk holler bill wrote:
<quoted text>Is that your smell when you remove your drawyers???
hmm, i dunno. before i answer, you'll have to tell me what "drawyers" is?! i'm stumped.
Steph

San Rafael, CA

#19 Dec 7, 2012
do people still smoke out there? hardly anyone does on the west coast anymore...
lmfao

Hansford, WV

#20 Dec 7, 2012
plenty of people smoke in the west coast , been there seen it . get the heck over it , it's their lifes if they wanna smoke, dip or whatever then its THEIR business NOT yours or anyone elses !
Elvira

Pineville, WV

#21 Dec 7, 2012
smooch wrote:
<quoted text>oh hun dont fret.we may be stupid but guess what? remember those sexy over price high heels you tryed on at magic magic mart the other day? i forgot my spit bottel so i spit in the toe of those new heels you tried on. ha ha git-er done
My husband spits in my shoes everyday...so when we're apart we still feel connected <3

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oceana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 2 hr UTrashy 1,699
Drop a word, Add a word (Dec '10) 6 hr luci 5,194
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Mar '10) Tue luci 10,396
Word game (Jun '12) Tue luci 1,244
House broken into Aug 29 friendly neighbor 1
Suboxone Doctors Aug 28 Knowzee 1
Word Association... (Jun '12) Aug 26 luci 2,542

Oceana Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oceana Mortgages