First Prev
of 2
Next Last
just me

Van, WV

#21 Sep 3, 2012
how sad that an adult would talk about children like that. you must not be happy with yourself or didn't make the team when you were younger. it is ashame that there are children more mature that you. i didn't see the girls cheer but i bet they did great and as long as they did their best and had fun then that's all that matters
PARENT

Welch, WV

#22 Sep 6, 2012
Well against my thoughts my daughter wanted to go out for cheerleading. She has never done anything. Like that do I decided to let her ho out. What most people don't know there were 13 positions to be filled and Mrs. Paynter only had 10 girls to go out. The cheering on the last years Bsd been soOOOO smooth and such a money pit and the school (NOT MRS.SMITH) she hasn't been the one that has been here most people. Don't to be labeled like it has been!!!!!!! As for the girls last year they were good. However the same cheers over and over and over..........BUT THE FACES. THEY MADE. I have been to and watched cheer compatition on TV never did I see any thing other then s BIG smile. Maybe our girls after ages games of repeated. 2 or 3 cheers of the same cheer will get it perfect. Like you people expect these girls to be. Happy watching the school needs your money! I do agree also I am sure all the little MINI. All players dont play all the plays right DO THEY?????????
excuseme

Ravencliff, WV

#23 Sep 8, 2012
Oceans cheerleaders are gorgeous and they are beautiful in every way! You should be very ashamed of your selves. They know what you have put on here and thy still keep big beautiful smiles on their faces! They cheer very good and thy definitely show great sportsmanship also! Those girls work hard and they do it for fun! Let's go oceana!!!!
I guess

Oceana, WV

#24 Sep 9, 2012
PARENT wrote:
Well against my thoughts my daughter wanted to go out for cheerleading. She has never done anything. Like that do I decided to let her ho out. What most people don't know there were 13 positions to be filled and Mrs. Paynter only had 10 girls to go out. The cheering on the last years Bsd been soOOOO smooth and such a money pit and the school (NOT MRS.SMITH) she hasn't been the one that has been here most people. Don't to be labeled like it has been!!!!!!! As for the girls last year they were good. However the same cheers over and over and over..........BUT THE FACES. THEY MADE. I have been to and watched cheer compatition on TV never did I see any thing other then s BIG smile. Maybe our girls after ages games of repeated. 2 or 3 cheers of the same cheer will get it perfect. Like you people expect these girls to be. Happy watching the school needs your money! I do agree also I am sure all the little MINI. All players dont play all the plays right DO THEY?????????
" What most people don't know there were 13 positions to be filled and Mrs. Paynter only had 10 girls to go out." THIS SAYS IT ALL
okay

Welch, WV

#25 Sep 10, 2012
so, what is your point? There are 10 outstanding, beautiful girls that cheer for Oceana! You don't even make sense! Just because these talented girls could not travel due to family responsibilites and priorities, does not make them any less a cheerleader with outstanding abilities and talent! There are some GREAT cheerleaders that are unable to travel. That DOES NOT make them any LESS of a cheerleader and they have the exact same capabilities and opportunity as the next cheer girl to cheer if they were able to travel! Some families just do not have the flexability in their schdules as others and they should never be insulted over that! These are children! And these children have talent and love for cheer just as much as any other cheerleader! You should be VERY ashamed! And I know all the coaches that have been involved with OMS Cheer and NONE of them would never say anything like this, they love ALL of these girls! I am sure you are just a mean, jealous parent that is just wanting to start trouble. Frankly, mothers like you SHOULD NEVER EVER be involved with children and other parents with your attitude and jealousy, people like you have NO business being around these type of activities. It should be a rule, once a parent causes trouble for other parents and children, they should be automatically banned!Grow up already!!!!
I guess wrote:
<quoted text>" What most people don't know there were 13 positions to be filled and Mrs. Paynter only had 10 girls to go out." THIS SAYS IT ALL
Not a sicko

Daniels, WV

#26 Sep 10, 2012
oceana wrote:
no cheerleaders Do Not have to be pretty !!! PRETTY IS AS PRETTY DOES.... you must be jealous to have started this.. thats what is wrong with today most people think its about who is the prettiest or who spends the most on their clothes ...... get a life !!
You should really NOT try and take up for them especially if you are going to agree with the pervert that has a boy playing and he is checking out MIDDLE SCHOOL cheerleaders. You both are messed up. I am afraid to read anymore of this thread its already starting to look like something you would see in a Oceana, West Virginia Topic. Oh sorrry
Not a sicko

Daniels, WV

#27 Sep 10, 2012
alv wrote:
it is hard to believe that some of the comments on here are just plain STOOOOOOOPID
Atleast someone with some sense is on this messed up piece of community garbage. This thread should have been taken off as soon as it was started but no the Morality Spcialist's that monitor this stupid thing will let it pass but take one off that talks about how dirty the Mayors car is or something stupid like that. My wife had this thing opned when I got my computer or I would have never seen this because I dont read this S*** because it is garbage and now I wish I wouldnt have seen it at all. IDIOTS
wondering

Oceana, WV

#28 Sep 10, 2012
okay wrote:
so, what is your point? There are 10 outstanding, beautiful girls that cheer for Oceana! You don't even make sense! Just because these talented girls could not travel due to family responsibilities and priorities, does not make them any less a cheerleader with outstanding abilities and talent! There are some GREAT cheerleaders that are unable to travel. That DOES NOT make them any LESS of a cheerleader and they have the exact same capabilities and opportunity as the next cheer girl to cheer if they were able to travel! Some families just do not have the flexability in their schdules as others and they should never be insulted over that! These are children! And these children have talent and love for cheer just as much as any other cheerleader! You should be VERY ashamed! And I know all the coaches that have been involved with OMS Cheer and NONE of them would never say anything like this, they love ALL of these girls! I am sure you are just a mean, jealous parent that is just wanting to start trouble. Frankly, mothers like you SHOULD NEVER EVER be involved with children and other parents with your attitude and jealousy, people like you have NO business being around these type of activities. It should be a rule, once a parent causes trouble for other parents and children, they should be automatically banned!Grow up already!!!!
<Quoted text>
you idiot did you not read the post above my comment and do you not know that when you use " " you are quoting what another person said. My point being the person said she only had 10 girls to try out and she had no choice but to pick all of them weather they were good or not. I never said anything about traveling and all that other junk you posted and for being jealous I have no reason to be my kid is in high school.oh and I would actually have to attend the games to be banned from them. I never said they were bad or good or anything else I was just stating my opinion like everyone else your the one who got your pantys all in a bunch LOL
spunks

Welch, WV

#29 Sep 10, 2012
weather? lmfao Who is the idiot? why don't you just concentrate on your HS child and not worry so much about other children! The comment made may not soley involve your uneducated remark, it involved the whole thread all together! Now, preschooler go back to class and call your classmates idiots! What grown up would talk like that?
Steph

San Rafael, CA

#30 Sep 11, 2012
Not a sicko wrote:
<quoted text>Atleast someone with some sense is on this messed up piece of community garbage. This thread should have been taken off as soon as it was started but no the Morality Spcialist's that monitor this stupid thing will let it pass but take one off that talks about how dirty the Mayors car is or something stupid like that. My wife had this thing opned when I got my computer or I would have never seen this because I dont read this S*** because it is garbage and now I wish I wouldnt have seen it at all. IDIOTS
uh.....welcome to Topix!

Level 1

Since: Jun 12

United States

#31 Sep 11, 2012
Really?? Talk like this towards middle schoolers. That's why your town will always stay a hole in the wall because of trash like you. Maybe some day your son will grow up and realize how shallow if parents he has and will get out and realize theres more to the world than what you are drilling into his head. Some people really shouldnt be allowed to reproduce.
Steph

San Rafael, CA

#32 Sep 11, 2012
really-O_o wrote:
Really?? Talk like this towards middle schoolers. That's why your town will always stay a hole in the wall because of trash like you. Maybe some day your son will grow up and realize how shallow if parents he has and will get out and realize theres more to the world than what you are drilling into his head. Some people really shouldnt be allowed to reproduce.
i agree COMPLETELY with your last sentence.
Shame

Charleston, WV

#33 Sep 18, 2012
I CAN NOT believe that the parents of these girls hasn't tried to have this topic removed.
Shame on all of you!!
Steph

San Rafael, CA

#34 Sep 18, 2012
Shame wrote:
I CAN NOT believe that the parents of these girls hasn't tried to have this topic removed.
Shame on all of you!!
again, welcome to Topix. believe me, there are FAR worse things out here. this really isn't much in comparison. it's a crazy world out here....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oceana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Melissa Jewel 2 hr Neighborhood Watch 5
Oxyana--where are they now (Jun '15) 3 hr gollygee 30
Drop a word, Add a word (Dec '10) 3 hr _Zoey_ 6,553
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 3 hr Meme 4,409
Word Association... (Jun '12) Sun 2twisted 3,052
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Mar '10) Sun 2twisted 11,828
Word game (Jun '12) Feb 17 2twisted 1,659

Oceana Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oceana Mortgages