First Prev
of 3
Next Last
lynco

Capon Bridge, WV

#1 Jan 4, 2013
whats going on at the bridge in lynco
blondy98

Pineville, WV

#2 Jan 4, 2013
diana newsome,some boy recked in creck in morgans trailer pk there n bottome.believe they was messed up Bad..
Norma

Troy, VA

#3 Jan 4, 2013
blondy98 wrote:
diana newsome,some boy recked in creck in morgans trailer pk there n bottome.believe they was messed up Bad..
Word is they will live happily ever after.
mom

Oceana, WV

#4 Jan 4, 2013
well if everyone wants to know what happened i can tell you before this gets out of hand..i know this says mom..but it's my mom's thing on here..my name is chris nelson i was the one who saw the whole thing. i was the one who called the authorities and reported what happened.i am a combat vet and spent 6 years in the army, i only did what i was legally allowed to do ...but they was fighting the girl was the one driving..i know cause i was the one who ran down to the scene and pulled her and tried to pull that guy out of that nissan pathfinder..she was going way too fast lost control and went threw my neighbors fence into the creek..now diana ran after i was able to get her on the hill..the guy was able to walk but due to shock was very hostile..so i did what i could to help him untill he was able to come back to his senses..again..i only did what i had been trained to do in the military..i stayed at the scene untill i was no longer of value..sadly...it was over drugs and that is all i know on that end..but i wanted to let everyone know what happened in a nuttshell before the rumors flew out of control..to my knowledge they was cut all to hell and maybe some inturnal bruising but other than that i do not know and i will not pretend to know..i do know that both of them was took to the hospital which one..do not know..but that is what happened...thank you and i'm just glad reguardless who they was that their not dead and i was able to do what i had to do till further assistance was avalible.thank you all and this is all fact no he said she said..i saw it..i was the one who responded first and when the proper people showed up i let them have it like i was trained to do..
mom

Oceana, WV

#5 Jan 5, 2013
I do not know what is so funny about what my son wrote. He tried to help make sure no one was dead in that accident and called for help for them. Not many these days would do anything to help but just watch. He did not even take time to put on a shirt, coat or his shoes. I am praying he doesn't get sick over this. IN an accident every second counts between life and death. I am proud of him !!!!!!!! It took guts to go help out someone who was hurt and not think of himself. To the one who judged this funny. What would you have done ? I really want to know and why is this so funny to you ?
Roger

Troy, VA

#6 Jan 5, 2013
It is funny because you are noticably excited over somenthing your weren't involved in. Three cheers for him. He did what every red blooded American would do. He helped. We are glad he did and would expect no less. It is evident he was properly raised. Now! Get over it before you blow a fuse.
Yep

Oceana, WV

#7 Jan 5, 2013
mom wrote:
I do not know what is so funny about what my son wrote. He tried to help make sure no one was dead in that accident and called for help for them. Not many these days would do anything to help but just watch. He did not even take time to put on a shirt, coat or his shoes. I am praying he doesn't get sick over this. IN an accident every second counts between life and death. I am proud of him !!!!!!!! It took guts to go help out someone who was hurt and not think of himself. To the one who judged this funny. What would you have done ? I really want to know and why is this so funny to you ?
Settle down, I really don't think anyone was laughing at him or him helping but laughing at the fact of who it was that wrecked, because everybody knows that drugs was involved with the ones that was in the accident!
LMS

Pineville, WV

#8 Jan 6, 2013
It was Diane but who else ??
Roger

Troy, VA

#9 Jan 6, 2013
Lynco is a gated community to keep the residents in. Everywhere else it is called a Mental Hospital.
rogerroger

Oceana, WV

#10 Jan 6, 2013
i know him.and he's a great person.he's got it rough but still a good guy.i was there on foot when it happened on the tracks and it didn't take him long at all.he was there within seconds and the authorities was there like 10 minutes later.his mother didn't mean to sound mean..she just knows what all hell that boys been throu.but he is commended for acting rather than panic.good job chris.
mom

Oceana, WV

#11 Jan 7, 2013
Roger wrote:
It is funny because you are noticably excited over somenthing your weren't involved in. Three cheers for him. He did what every red blooded American would do. He helped. We are glad he did and would expect no less. It is evident he was properly raised. Now! Get over it before you blow a fuse.
First let me thank you for the compliment because I raised him . I was not excited nor gonna blow a fuse as you put it. I was annoyed that someone thought it was funny. Now you get over that. Still not exited sorry to disappoint you. Just proud of my son.
mom

Oceana, WV

#12 Jan 7, 2013
Yep wrote:
<quoted text>
Settle down, I really don't think anyone was laughing at him or him helping but laughing at the fact of who it was that wrecked, because everybody knows that drugs was involved with the ones that was in the accident!
Thank you for your explanation.
mom

Oceana, WV

#13 Jan 7, 2013
rogerroger wrote:
i know him.and he's a great person.he's got it rough but still a good guy.i was there on foot when it happened on the tracks and it didn't take him long at all.he was there within seconds and the authorities was there like 10 minutes later.his mother didn't mean to sound mean..she just knows what all hell that boys been throu.but he is commended for acting rather than panic.good job chris.
Thank you for your words.
mom

Oceana, WV

#14 Jan 7, 2013
Roger wrote:
It is funny because you are noticably excited over somenthing your weren't involved in. Three cheers for him. He did what every red blooded American would do. He helped. We are glad he did and would expect no less. It is evident he was properly raised. Now! Get over it before you blow a fuse.
And for the record, since he lives with me I was involved to a degree . Do not feel the need to go into details and still not excited lol.
ohs73

Oceana, WV

#15 Jan 8, 2013
mom wrote:
<quoted text>
And for the record, since he lives with me I was involved to a degree . Do not feel the need to go into details and still not excited lol.
ok.well it's over now, so drop it. sorry he's let it go and i'm sure others have as well. their drug attic's, nobody cares anymore.
Roger

Troy, VA

#16 Jan 8, 2013
Let the boy tell his own story. No one else here was involved and no mom you weren't involved. Quit trying to steal his glory.
Friend

Pineville, WV

#17 Jan 8, 2013
Why don't people just drop it and mind their own business!!!! For one thing, I know for sure she has been doing great this last 7 or 8 months her and her husband Jesse both have been off drugs they both are on suboxone. So people need to leave them alone at least they are trying. That's what is wrong people want to get on her and gossip and talk and say things that aren't true. I know that no one is perfect guys so give'm a break enough is enough!!!!

Level 2

Since: Dec 12

Pineville, WV

#18 Jan 8, 2013
soboxone,taking pills to get off of pills,thats just stupid.If your gonna quit,then quit.Thats like saying i,ll quit smoking cigs,but i,ll just smoke cigars.Just quit cold turkey,don,t put a band aid on it and say its ok.
HaHa

Oceana, WV

#19 Jan 8, 2013
Friend wrote:
Why don't people just drop it and mind their own business!!!! For one thing, I know for sure she has been doing great this last 7 or 8 months her and her husband Jesse both have been off drugs they both are on suboxone. So people need to leave them alone at least they are trying. That's what is wrong people want to get on her and gossip and talk and say things that aren't true. I know that no one is perfect guys so give'm a break enough is enough!!!!
I seen on SRJ where she was arrested Jan 4, you know what for??
HaHa

Oceana, WV

#20 Jan 8, 2013
I'm sure she wouldn't had gotten arrested just from having an auto accident, right??LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oceana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 38 min Why 4,491
Lawdog 14 hr Lawdog 1
Drop a word, Add a word (Dec '10) Thu 1CoolCat 6,749
Smashmouth concert at Westside May 23 90s girl 3
Little yellow house in naoma? May 21 Recent neighbor 6
Young Girl's May 21 Finished third grade 14
Lafferty’s in Crany May 20 Curios 1

Oceana Jobs

Personal Finance

Oceana Mortgages