|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

hunter wrote:
My god miss a forgiving god. I mess up daily.
....I'm nit perfect in any way just forgiven praise god. Everyone please remember were not to judge one an other
What?
prophet of profit

Oceana, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

You people kill me!! You base your whole life around a book that you claim is the "word of god" but in reality nothing in it is actually spoken from god, it was all interpretations from regular (middle eastern) people claiming to be profits and then it was all censored by king james to be used as a tool to deceive and control the masses! There are lots of things that you could find out if you would just do a little research. For instance, most of the stories in the bible are also found in most other religions, only the names have been altered. Stories such as the virgin birth, crucifixion, and resurrection all appear in other religious texts. Majority of the books of the bibke have never been seen by the general public, they remain locked up only to be seen by priests and such. Most of the rituals of christianity have been taken from pagen rituals such as the "blood of christ" which mimics a pagen ritual meant to be the blood of menstruation because only a female can bring new life, the only way to get blood from a male is thru injury, hence the crucifixion. There are so many things that get overlooked because people have forgotten how to think for themselves, they are nothing more than sheep following the herd. Christianity has caused more bloodshed and wars than ANY other religion this planet has ever seen! Before anyone questions my religious stance, I absolutely believe in god! My views are just a little differnt from most!! Open your mind, read the lost book of Enoch. Peace out
Joseph

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Don't judge people if you live in Lynco.
1 post removed
maybe

Fairdale, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

yeppers wrote:
<quoted text> Not around here you can't!! There's two groups of ppl here.. One, is church goers and the other is druggies, and if your just an everyday "good" person your counted as a nobody, with no friends!!! So I'll just keep to myself cause i don't want in neither group!! P.S I'm better off at home with no friends and no drama lol :)
Maybe three. I'm not a pillhead and I'm not a bible thumper. I just try to not step on anybody else's toes and be left alone.
yeppers

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

maybe wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe three. I'm not a pillhead and I'm not a bible thumper. I just try to not step on anybody else's toes and be left alone.
Yeah right!! You can be the sweetest person around and ppl around here still won't like you.. Ppl around here are so depressed, they can't stand to see a happy ppl living a life they "chose" for themselves.. Sorry if someone step on yours toes.. Maybe, you needed to hear the truth sometimes...:)
1 post removed
maybe

Fairdale, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

yeppers wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah right!! You can be the sweetest person around and ppl around here still won't like you.. Ppl around here are so depressed, they can't stand to see a happy ppl living a life they "chose" for themselves.. Sorry if someone step on yours toes.. Maybe, you needed to hear the truth sometimes...:)
I don't care if they like me or not.
yeppers

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

maybe wrote:
<quoted text> I don't care if they like me or not.
Me either!! Thats why i live my life for me not everybody else, always speak my mind, and do what i want.. I only got one life to live, and i'm going to make the best of it, and not worry about pleasing everybody, bec thats impossible anyways :)
Yeppers

Welch, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

NurseRatched wrote:
<quoted text>Hell is full of so-called christians.
Very True!!
HaHa

Welch, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

How many of these so called christians do you hear lying, and you know they are lying, gossiping about others, trying to start trouble or fights, or actually swear that they are gonna whip this one or that one and the next thing you hear they are saying, "I'll be praying for you"....LMAO. I sure as hell don't need or want that type of so called christians prayer's!
BeBe

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

prophet of profit wrote:
You people kill me!! You base your whole life around a book that you claim is the "word of god" but in reality nothing in it is actually spoken from god, it was all interpretations from regular (middle eastern) people claiming to be profits and then it was all censored by king james to be used as a tool to deceive and control the masses! There are lots of things that you could find out if you would just do a little research. For instance, most of the stories in the bible are also found in most other religions, only the names have been altered. Stories such as the virgin birth, crucifixion, and resurrection all appear in other religious texts. Majority of the books of the bibke have never been seen by the general public, they remain locked up only to be seen by priests and such. Most of the rituals of christianity have been taken from pagen rituals such as the "blood of christ" which mimics a pagen ritual meant to be the blood of menstruation because only a female can bring new life, the only way to get blood from a male is thru injury, hence the crucifixion. There are so many things that get overlooked because people have forgotten how to think for themselves, they are nothing more than sheep following the herd. Christianity has caused more bloodshed and wars than ANY other religion this planet has ever seen! Before anyone questions my religious stance, I absolutely believe in god! My views are just a little differnt from most!! Open your mind, read the lost book of Enoch. Peace out
Very well put....blessed be.
Forgiven

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

"Hunter" I agree with you about Judging.. No one judges us but God and that should be all that anyone should be worried about. Ur not supposed to put anyone down for serving our lord. Many serve in a different way than others, doesn't make them sinners. We were all born into sin, and all men sin even christians. The difference between a christian and a sinner is a christian will sin and may even stumble and fall at times, but he gets back up and prays, a sinner stumbles and falls and continues on with his life without prayer. Many ppl take these words wrong " Ask And You Shall Recieve" We'll many pray and ask for worldly things, when you pray you should ask for guidance, strength, forgivenss, pray for the sick, etc... Not pray for new cars, homes, and money. God knows what's in your heaart, and until you confess your sins to him, and ask him for forgivenesss, then you r saved. The love you feel when you get saved is like no other. Love Thy Nieghbor, that doesn't just mean love the ones you live beside of, that means love all men & women no matter what sins they have committed. Ur not thier judge. Ppl please drop to ur knees and pray for forgiveness cause our lord is coming back soon for his ppl... And remember no man is without sin. That's why God sent his only son Jesus to die, it was for our sins. God loves us all the same no matter what we have did, or said. Once you ask for forgiveness, whatever u did in ur past no longer matters anymore..So please stop trash talking christians and non christians. many are lost and God is working with them in thier hearts. When God comes, and judgement day arrives, it says that all men shall drop to thier knees and confess thier sins, and I think I would rather do it now and live my life for God, so when God comes for his ppl, I want to be on that bus.. I don't want to be left behind. God gave us all free will, so it's up to you. Don't matter what church u go to, some beliefs may be a little different, but we all serve the same GOD. God Bless Each of you..
Lula

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

You are all going to hell.
Pooh

Summersville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Live strong wrote:
Does anyone's really think that God would want any true honest real Christian to have a social network . I mean really , Come on. So all you peeps that has a Facebook,Tweeter etc account. Save your prayers. Please!
And that one preacher in peticular must hold his iPhone or whatever he post from 24/7,he is on there everyday,several times a day! He couldnt be doing Gods work,he never gets off FB! Pay attention and you will know which one it is! Makes you wonder,why he doesn't get a real job and work besides being on FB!
Knock Knock

Pineville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Live strong wrote:
Does anyone's really think that God would want any true honest real Christian to have a social network . I mean really , Come on. So all you peeps that has a Facebook,Tweeter etc account. Save your prayers. Please!
So, what is wrong with having a social network of friends and family that you can stay in touch with? Some people are really disabled and may not be able to walk or get out and socialize and visit with friends and family, or go to church for that matter. That may be the only way they have of socializing. Do you think God wants you to stay home and be depressed and lonely if that is the only way you can interact with others? God wants you to be happy and free and enjoy all the blessings he gives you. If you are homebound because of a disability, enjoy the internet and social media. Witness every chance you get about how much you are blessed and how much you love Jesus and your life he have given you. Praise the Lord! Rejoice and be glad in it!
Knock Knock

Pineville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

prophet of profit wrote:
You don't have a clue as to what you are talking about. The wages of sin is death....and without the shedding of blood there is no remission for sin. That is why Christ had to be crucified, not because of blood bringing new life and the crazy story about a woman and her period.
Benny

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Curious wrote:
I have always wondered how some people can claim to be so holy, tell dirty jokes and laugh about the jokes, talk continuously about other people, gossip to high heavens and sit on FB 24/7 to gossip. They talk bad about the people that aren't christians or go to church, and even talk about their fellow church goers to boot....LOL. How can, or do they feel that this is pleasing to God?? Instead of talking about the ones that aren't saved, they should be praying for them, not push them further down so to speak. Do they not read their Bible, or do they just think Gods commandments/word doesn't pertain to them?? Some think they are the only ones that are going to heaven I guess..LOL. I say that ALOT are going to get fooled. I've often heard the saying, " Well if so and so are going to heaven then I have no worries". The thing is and chances are, So and so aren't going to make it to heaven the way they think they are. I'm sure that the good lord isn't pleasing with gossip, talking bad about others and putting them down, or telling dirty jokes and talking nasty. I've seen sinners do and act better than alot of so called christians.
You have too much time on your hands.
Benny

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Yeppers wrote:
<quoted text>
Very True!!
And how did you come by this credible information??
Live strong

Pineville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

Knock Knock wrote:
<quoted text>
So, what is wrong with having a social network of friends and family that you can stay in touch with? Some people are really disabled and may not be able to walk or get out and socialize and visit with friends and family, or go to church for that matter. That may be the only way they have of socializing. Do you think God wants you to stay home and be depressed and lonely if that is the only way you can interact with others? God wants you to be happy and free and enjoy all the blessings he gives you. If you are homebound because of a disability, enjoy the internet and social media. Witness every chance you get about how much you are blessed and how much you love Jesus and your life he have given you. Praise the Lord! Rejoice and be glad in it!
Sorry, why didn't I think of that. Are you serious,How many people do you think that the computer has people to God. If anything is the work of Satan the computer is.For the the disable , There's a thing called a telephone.
Lou

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

True believers go to the COG.
Knock Knock

Pineville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Live strong wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, why didn't I think of that. Are you serious,How many people do you think that the computer has people to God. If anything is the work of Satan the computer is.For the the disable , There's a thing called a telephone.
Sorry to burst your bubble but Satan is everywhere, even in Church, possibly sitting next to you, or in the pulpit. You can make anything sinful depending on the person and the circumstance. Why should the disabled christian have to be content with using the telephone, while the sinners get to enjoy the convenience of internet and see pictures of their friends and family? That does not make much sense.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of266
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the Oceana Forum right now

Search the Oceana Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 13 min fitness-guru 51,957
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Mar '10) 18 min Theo 7,615
Drop a word, Add a word (Dec '10) 1 hr Theo 1,299
Word Association... (Jun '12) 1 hr Theo 909
Names A-Z (Aug '13) 2 hr mudpuppy 155
Word game (Jun '12) 3 hr mudpuppy 563
Plastic flowerrs 5 hr Shirley 6
•••
•••
•••
Oceana Dating

more search filters

less search filters