Comments
1 - 16 of 16 Comments Last updated Feb 12, 2012
whs2007

Milton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jan 6, 2012
 
Good game tonight renegades! Could have gone either way. Game will be different at home. Keep up the good work - fun to watch!
ThereToo

Welch, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jan 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Yes,
That was a great Wyoming County game at it's best. The game wasn't decided until the final minutes, after the technical, which was a terrible call by the official, was given.

Three WS players on the bench before the first quarter was over. Speaks volumes.

Can't wait until the next one!
I be at the next one too

Glen Fork, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jan 7, 2012
 
Corey Bowles and Josh Tunstalle are the best all around basketball players in Wyoming County. No one else comes close.
Game two on its way

Pineville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jan 7, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

ThereToo wrote:
Yes,
That was a great Wyoming County game at it's best. The game wasn't decided until the final minutes, after the technical, which was a terrible call by the official, was given.
Three WS players on the bench before the first quarter was over. Speaks volumes.
Can't wait until the next one!
Maybe big mouth Nick needs to keep his mouth shut at the refs and teach the Tilleys how to play high school basketball defense and not rough house tactics. Wyoming East did not shoot very well and maybe it will be different next time around. Also, East had a couple on the bench too.
Theretoo

Welch, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jan 7, 2012
 
Yes, but East's players didn't sit until into the second quarter. WS had three on the bench before the first quarter ended.
Also, WS didn't shoot the ball very well from the outside, either. There were points left from both teams.
About the technical. I was within 15 feet when it was called. All that Nick did, was jump to his feet and question it. The ref nailed him much too quickly. He didn't have time to argue, cuss, or anything.
I hope that the next game will be just as good to watch. Minus the fouls called, of course.
I be at the next one too

Glen Fork, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jan 20, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Bowles , You almost single handly beat Logan all by yourself. Keep your head up. Without you there nothing.
ha ha

Oceana, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jan 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

their no way one kid can play by his self.the only reason corey looks so good is because he is nothing but a big ballhoe and all he does is gun the ball.him and levi think they can do it all.look what they got another big loss.ha ha thats so funny i no those seniors cant wait until this shit is over to let them have it.corey like alot to be one of the best players in this county.he needs his ass sit on the bench they would be better off.
Prepay Sucks

Oceana, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jan 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

I be at the next one too wrote:
Bowles , You almost single handly beat Logan all by yourself. Keep your head up. Without you there nothing.
he turns the ball over way too much
tilleys

Oceana, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jan 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Let me tell you far as the tilleys go they dont need any help if you cant stand the rough house you need to keep your cry baby ass at home.If you dont like it come and let them no im sure they will solve it for you.If you wasnt such a chicken shit you would put your name on here.
HA HA HA

Welch, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jan 21, 2012
 
I be at the next one too wrote:
Corey Bowles and Josh Tunstalle are the best all around basketball players in Wyoming County. No one else comes close.
For some reason he kept shooting three's knowing that he couldn't make any of them!!! Westside played really good. I'm not putting Corey down but man, if he would have went down low, he would have done great! Good game though!
Wrong

Oceana, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jan 21, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

ha ha wrote:
their no way one kid can play by his self.the only reason corey looks so good is because he is nothing but a big ballhoe and all he does is gun the ball.him and levi think they can do it all.look what they got another big loss.ha ha thats so funny i no those seniors cant wait until this shit is over to let them have it.corey like alot to be one of the best players in this county.he needs his ass sit on the bench they would be better off.
Are you serious? You must not know a lot about basketball. He is a really good player. Can he do it alone, of course not. He has players with him that also play well. Levi is a good defensive player, Dillon a good shooter, and the Tilley's both play well also. It sounds as if you have a personal problem with Corey, which is a shame, because he is also a really good kid. If you think he should sit on the bench, who do you think should play in front of him. Just askin?
Carl

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jan 25, 2012
 
OK obviously you people who are putting down Corey Bowels have no clue what he is all about. He is all about the TEAM. A shooter shoots. Corey shoots. I can't say as I have ever seen Corey take a shot with someone hanging all over him, if he is open he takes the shot because he has confidence he can make it and more times than not he does. Why people have to put people down instead of building them up is beyond me. I have the same question as above. Who should be playing ahead of Corey or Levi or the Tilleys for that matter. Give me so feedback here know it all. ha ha ha
Nick

Welch, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Feb 7, 2012
 
I agree with Carl. We need to be supporting them instead of putting them down! I do agree that sometimes we make some bad shots but it's ok. Look at our rank. 104-22... does that say anything? It looks like we are doing just fine. So quit putting them down! If you have a problem with it... Join the team or "Sit down, Shut up!" or maybe "Take their Laptop!"
** For you idiots... that is cheers we do to SUPPORT the team!
Prepay Sucks

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Feb 11, 2012
 
Wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you serious? You must not know a lot about basketball. He is a really good player. Can he do it alone, of course not. He has players with him that also play well. Levi is a good defensive player, Dillon a good shooter, and the Tilley's both play well also. It sounds as if you have a personal problem with Corey, which is a shame, because he is also a really good kid. If you think he should sit on the bench, who do you think should play in front of him. Just askin?
Justin Cogar is the best freshman basketball player that has ever played at Westside.....and this is not family,,,,,,,,,,
Wrong

Oceana, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Feb 11, 2012
 
Prepay Sucks wrote:
<quoted text>Justin Cogar is the best freshman basketball player that has ever played at Westside.....and this is not family,,,,,,,,,,
I never said a thing about Justin Cogar being bad. He too is a really good player. He is a big part of the team and if I didn't list him individually there was no disrespect intended. I just don't think anyone should single out young men to bash on this site.
great place

Glen Fork, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Feb 12, 2012
 
i dont think it is right to post names on here but i can name 5 or 6 other freshman who have cared him for years put him in a hard game were he is expected to do great things and he will fall apart

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Oceana Forum right now

Search the Oceana Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama not retiring to Glen Fork 1 hr Sarah 2
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 1 hr Bacon hater 53,526
how long should u wait to date after your spous... (Nov '09) 4 hr Melony 94
Drop a word, Add a word (Dec '10) 13 hr mudpuppy 1,352
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Mar '10) 13 hr mudpuppy 7,680
Word game (Jun '12) 13 hr mudpuppy 576
Word Association... (Jun '12) 13 hr mudpuppy 974
•••
•••
•••
•••

Oceana Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Oceana People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Oceana News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Oceana
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••