|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2009

Jenny wrote:
Anyone Know Where to Buy Fake Purses?
westside, i think the other pharmacy sells them too and carols creations and you know where else dont cha
all over town

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2009

Judged:

actually i dont think they are fake they are real but they are defected or have some tiny flaw we can barely see so they are cheap i have bought a couple myself and am very happy with them
just 4 u

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2009

Jenny wrote:
why dont you ask interesting stuff like who is the fattest or nosiest person in town?Afraid of seeing your name for the answer?

“Do Right”

Since: Dec 08

Oceana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2009

Jenny wrote:
Jenny, If you can save your money and catch a real purse on sale, you would be better pleased. I bought a fake purse that didn't last anytime, so I finally bought a real one (one sale of course), and it has lasted a long time. I was in New York a couple of months ago, and these shop keepers on Canal Street (near Chinatown) sneak you in their back rooms to sell you fake purses. They have to do this because its against the law to sell knock-off purses, it's like copying movies and songs. When people do this, they cheat the designer and the stores who sale them. Several of the women I was with bought them and now they are showing wear and tear. Later, after I bought the fake purse, I felt bad when I learned about copyrights. Belk and Elderbeerman have some really good sales on real purses. That's where I got mine.
Jenny

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2009

Do Right wrote:
<quoted text>
Jenny, If you can save your money and catch a real purse on sale, you would be better pleased. I bought a fake purse that didn't last anytime, so I finally bought a real one (one sale of course), and it has lasted a long time. I was in New York a couple of months ago, and these shop keepers on Canal Street (near Chinatown) sneak you in their back rooms to sell you fake purses. They have to do this because its against the law to sell knock-off purses, it's like copying movies and songs. When people do this, they cheat the designer and the stores who sale them. Several of the women I was with bought them and now they are showing wear and tear. Later, after I bought the fake purse, I felt bad when I learned about copyrights. Belk and Elderbeerman have some really good sales on real purses. That's where I got mine.
Thanks for the help....I didn't know it was against the law to sell them... Is it against the law to but them?
high on life

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2009

Jenny wrote:
why would you want afake purse can't you afford a real one
Southern belle at heart

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2009

all over town wrote:
actually i dont think they are fake they are real but they are defected or have some tiny flaw we can barely see so they are cheap i have bought a couple myself and am very happy with them
They are fake. I emailed the Coach company about 6 months ago to ask ways to tell a knockoff from a real one and they told me they do NOT sell defective products, they don't sell to individuals, nor do they sell out of catalogs. If you buy a purse with their product name on it any where other than a reputable department store (Macy's and so on) or from an outlet store, they are probably a knockoff bag. If your bag is supposed to be a Coach, look on the zipper pull. On the side of it on the part that actually zips, there should be a YKK. That's supposed to be a way to tell if it's real or fake.
hello

Gilbert, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2009

high on life wrote:
<quoted text> why would you want afake purse can't you afford a real one
Sometimes its hard to buy the 500$ ones. I mean really, all that money on a purse? Don't get me wrong, I love the real ones, but its not a big deal to buy a fake one. Who can really tell anyway?
warrior

Switzer, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2009

Judged:

I bet you can find fake purses everywhere in Oceana. Doubt any of those bleach blonde,fried hair, fake finger nail wearing hoes have any real designer purses.
1 post removed
one of them

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2009

warrior wrote:
I bet you can find fake purses everywhere in Oceana. Doubt any of those bleach blonde,fried hair, fake finger nail wearing hoes have any real designer purses.
That was HARSH don't ya think
speaking for me

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2009

well i'm not a fried bleach blonde nor do i wear fake finger nails i think they are gross, but i do have a real designer bag, i got it for christmas
westside

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2009

devonna at westside said that her purses are real and that they do have a defect that isn't noticeable to the naked eye
1 post removed

“Do Right”

Oceana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2009

Jenny wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for the help....I didn't know it was against the law to sell them... Is it against the law to but them?
Jenny, There are people on here who give smart and rude answers to everything people say. Don't pay any attention to them.

Yes, it is against the law to buy fake purses. When I was in New York a few months ago. I went with a group of about 20 women, and we were on the streets and some of my friends went into the Hershey Candy Store, so I just hung around on the street. I saw some more women in our tour group down the street buying fake purses from a man who had them laying on a sheet on the sidewalk. I walked down to meet them, and just about the time I reached them, I heard hollering and some police men knocked the man who was selling the purses, on the ground and cuffed him. A woman behind me shoved me and said "GO" and I did. One single person buying a fake purse probably wouldn't be prosecuted, they are looking for the big time distributers of fake purses.

“Do Right”

Oceana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2009

Jenny wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for the help....I didn't know it was against the law to sell them... Is it against the law to but them?
I don't think the police care about small time fake purses. In the big cities, they are looking for big distributers of these purses. I watched a man in New York get arrested on the street for selling fake purses. The police knocked him on the ground and handcuffed him. His partner got away.

“Do Right”

Oceana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2009

hello wrote:
<quoted text> Sometimes its hard to buy the 500$ ones. I mean really, all that money on a purse? Don't get me wrong, I love the real ones, but its not a big deal to buy a fake one. Who can really tell anyway?
You can tell once you have carried it awhile. It begins to look shabby. Real ones don't do this. Save your money and buy one on sale or clearance. That's what I did'

“Do Right”

Oceana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2009

I don't know what's wrong with me tonight. My computer is so slow, I think it's not loading so I hit enter again and it posts twice. Sorry.
Lynco Bound

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2009

The Fakes are all over town & I went in west side & Those are not real, i could tell just by looking at them. The Feel/Look everything is different.

Check Ebay and if you are unsure if its authentic or not you can go to CarolDiva.com and she will Let you know if its the real deal and The purse discussion board the ladies are really helpful on there.

One thing about coach is the Creed & Also if its the sig pattern you would be able to cut the purse down the middle & not cut into the C's not saying to cut a purse im just saying you could hold a pencil or anything Right where it would be even in the middle & If its cutting into the C's Its not real.

I Love My Dooneys & Coach They are real but no way did i pay full price for them! There are also lots of Blogs on ebay with information on telling if its real or not! Best of Luck Ladies :)
warrior

Switzer, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2009

Tiffany wrote:
Warrior Just to let you know that if you're talkin about Sonja, That's my mom and as far as bleach blonde, Fried Hair, and fake fingernail wearing hoe goes... U just wish you could be her.. Look at her I mean she's everything that you must NOT be. Jealous Bitch...Tiffany
I would never speak of your mother that way. I was speaking about all of our Oceana hoes.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of36
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

18 Users are viewing the Oceana Forum right now

Search the Oceana Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 8 min Billy 53,452
how long should u wait to date after your spous... (Nov '09) 54 min Larce 93
Word game (Jun '12) 2 hr Mystic Cee 573
Word Association... (Jun '12) 2 hr Mystic Cee 966
Drop a word, Add a word (Dec '10) 2 hr Mystic Cee 1,345
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Mar '10) 9 hr mudpuppy 7,673
You should be ashamed 12 hr William 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Oceana Jobs

•••