Happy Father's Day

Level 1

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#1 Jun 17, 2012
Juat wanted to start a thread with some positive to it, instead of gossip all day long. Started this thread so ppl could wish whomever they wanted a Happy Father's Day!!! So From Me First, Happy Father's Day To Everyone Out There... Lotz Of Love!!! Plz Share The Thread With Nice Words..

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#2 Jun 17, 2012
X2CNikki wrote:
Juat wanted to start a thread with some positive to it, instead of gossip all day long. Started this thread so ppl could wish whomever they wanted a Happy Father's Day!!! So From Me First, Happy Father's Day To Everyone Out There... Lotz Of Love!!! Plz Share The Thread With Nice Words..
THIS is a REALLY nice thing to do. It's always a pleasure to see positive things on Topix vs negativity.
I too would like to wish all the deserving Dad's Happy Father's Day!! Treasure your children. I know most of you do. I desperately wanted children, but wasn't able to have them. So, give them extra hugs when you see them. You're blessed to have them. And THEY are blessed to have YOU.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oceana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fat girls 46 min Bpositive 5
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 1 hr Weepy 1,389
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Mar '10) 6 hr luci 10,302
Drop a word, Add a word (Dec '10) 6 hr luci 4,991
small town 8 hr Cameron 3
Jennifer fortner and chad Bailey giving tattoos 15 hr mzrevenge 1
Word Association... (Jun '12) 21 hr luci 2,476

Oceana Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance