chick fil a all the lgbt meet aug 3rd

chick fil a all the lgbt meet aug 3rd

Posted in the Oceana Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
foreverbroken

Pineville, WV

#1 Aug 1, 2012
we lgbt need to stand together and let them know we are angry with them... peacfully meet at beckley chick fil a on aug 3rd... national same sex kiss day...
SWROX

Charleston, WV

#2 Aug 1, 2012
Since the CEO of Amazon donated $2M for same sex marriage - should all people against it boycott Amazon? No matter what we as individuals believe there will be someone who doesn't - I don't force my views on you so don't force yours on me.

Also, don't ask a company that is founded on Christian values and closed on Sunday what they think of this subject then get mad when they don't answer the way you want.
Chicken Is Good

Mullens, WV

#3 Aug 1, 2012
foreverbroken wrote:
we lgbt need to stand together and let them know we are angry with them... peacfully meet at beckley chick fil a on aug 3rd... national same sex kiss day...
That's right you dumbass, advertise what your going to be doing on Aug 3rd and where at..LOL. You poor little pitiful puss, did you get your lil ole feelings hurt by Chic-Fil-A????LMAO. If you did, tough shit, get over it!! I back Chic-Fil-A 100% and then some!! Now, cry us all another river because I said that...LMAO
lol.

Welch, WV

#4 Aug 1, 2012
Well if your going to bash them
For their opinions then you also should bash those other restaurants that supported them.Good luck! Get real people. Christians get bashed more then you lgbt ever even thought about. Don't get mad because someone asked them a question and they answered in a way you guys didn't like.
Whatevs

Charleston, WV

#5 Aug 2, 2012
You take a company that is so religious they close on Sundays and ask them what there stance is on gay marriage then act surprised! Seriously. Get a grip. Either you like the food and you'll continue to eat there or you don't and you won't. Personally I don't care what you do in your own bedroom but I do like the chicken!
alv

Daniels, WV

#6 Aug 2, 2012
ONE thing about a CHRISTIAN they are PROUD TO TELL EVERYONE THAT THEY ARE CHRISTIAN. non christian and others try to keep it a secret.
supporter of equal rights

Oceana, WV

#7 Aug 2, 2012
The sins that are committed by those in the gay community are EQUAL to those who speak & act hatefully towards them. This place is so small minded & people are so judgmental it's sad. It is nobodies place to judge the gay community, they will answer for their sins just as the people who judge them and commit hateful acts against them. If I had to guess I'd say the later group will be judged more harshly
supporter of equal rights

Oceana, WV

#8 Aug 2, 2012
supporter of equal rights wrote:
The sins that are committed by those in the gay community are EQUAL to those who speak & act hatefully towards them. This place is so small minded & people are so judgmental it's sad. It is nobodies place to judge the gay community, they will answer for their sins just as the people who judge them and commit hateful acts against them. If I had to guess I'd say the later group will be judged more harshly
In addition to that, don't you think this world is to filled with hate? Try loving someone for their differences instead of hating. I'm sure you will find yourself to be much happier in life.
Lawrence

Charlottesville, VA

#9 Aug 2, 2012
alv wrote:
ONE thing about a CHRISTIAN they are PROUD TO TELL EVERYONE THAT THEY ARE CHRISTIAN. non christian and others try to keep it a secret.
Non christians aren't boastful.
Lawrence

Charlottesville, VA

#10 Aug 2, 2012
I support equal rights but keep your hand off my leg in the bars and movie theatre. And stay away from the little children.
Lawrence

Charlottesville, VA

#11 Aug 2, 2012
Eat more Chicken and less chocking your chicken.

FDG

“Have facts, will travel!”

Level 7

Since: Feb 08

The Big Town!

#12 Aug 2, 2012
SWROX wrote:
Since the CEO of Amazon donated $2M for same sex marriage - should all people against it boycott Amazon? No matter what we as individuals believe there will be someone who doesn't - I don't force my views on you so don't force yours on me.
Also, don't ask a company that is founded on Christian values and closed on Sunday what they think of this subject then get mad when they don't answer the way you want.
The only difference here is the CEO of Amazon isn't perpetuating bigotry and hate. Why would you boycott someone for promoting equality?

FDG

“Have facts, will travel!”

Level 7

Since: Feb 08

The Big Town!

#13 Aug 2, 2012
alv wrote:
ONE thing about a CHRISTIAN they are PROUD TO TELL EVERYONE THAT THEY ARE CHRISTIAN. non christian and others try to keep it a secret.
I am proud to not have based my life on superstition and mythology. Why would anyone want to keep it a secret that as adults they have decided to NOT believe in fairy tales?

I am pretty sure Muslims are just as proud as you are as well.

Your logic is flawed.
I agree

Welch, WV

#14 Aug 2, 2012
You...FDG...are brilliant...you took the words right out of my mouth.
I agree

Welch, WV

#15 Aug 2, 2012
BRILLIANT :)
FDG wrote:
<quoted text>
The only difference here is the CEO of Amazon isn't perpetuating bigotry and hate. Why would you boycott someone for promoting equality?

Level 2

Since: Jul 12

Chattanooga, TN

#16 Aug 2, 2012
im just showing up to watch these wh ores make out.
I also don't wanna see any of you cousins making out with each other either, leave that shtt in wyoming county
don't bring your ebt card either, you have to spend real money in chik fi la
lol.

Welch, WV

#17 Aug 2, 2012
alv wrote:
ONE thing about a CHRISTIAN they are PROUD TO TELL EVERYONE THAT THEY ARE CHRISTIAN. non christian and others try to keep it a secret.


What is your point?

Level 2

Since: Jul 12

Chattanooga, TN

#18 Aug 2, 2012
I don't want any of you big ol bulldykes showin up either. that shtt aint sexy.
we the people

Pineville, WV

#19 Aug 2, 2012
what the hell is wrong with these people,all they are doing is giving chick fil a more buisness,there drive thru was pack all the way around the building at 10.00 am in the morning.so what if a gay couple wants to eat there,it happens everyday,whats next,mcdonalds,arbys,pizza hut,go on you stupid people give them resturants more buisness.
Shamika

Virginia Beach, VA

#20 Aug 2, 2012
Chick-Fil-A ain't going to bother cleanin the bathrooms Friday morning. They want all the quears to feel at home when they sukin off each others in there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oceana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drop a word, Add a word (Dec '10) 2 hr 1CoolCat 6,725
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Mar '10) 2 hr 1CoolCat 11,980
Word game (Jun '12) 5 hr SWAMP WITCH 1,706
Last Post Wins (Dec '11) 9 hr Princess Hey 646
vote 22 hr FACT TELLER 1
Word Association... (Jun '12) Wed SWAMP WITCH 3,143
Man Beaten!! Wed Queenleo78 14

Oceana Jobs

Personal Finance

Oceana Mortgages