First Prev
of 2
Next Last
simple fact

Welch, WV

#1 Sep 16, 2012
if you get a prescripton and abuse that script or you sell your script..if the first thing you think of in the morning is were your next pill will come from or your willing to neglect your family to get a pill ..if your willing to steal or whore your self out to get your next high,you have serious problems..get help or take the jail time..cause hard working people shouldnt have to deal with you stealing or anything else..if i need a $100 i work for it like most people do...good old fashioned honest work
2 posts removed
stubborn assl

Pineville, WV

#4 Oct 4, 2012
i know all bout her i lived with the bitch 4 three years pour hell and more glad thats over no more head ache and agrevation that be another mans bitch problem and he be stupid
grateful-daughte r

Tazewell, VA

#5 Oct 4, 2012
im more than happy to have the bitch outta my life. she does get outta trouble easy!!! i already know tho, all about her. she signed statements on my ex-husband for something that he didnt do!!! she's psycho. thats why nobody other than Greg Bailey will have her retarted ass!!! goooooood riddens AUDREY!!!!
Steph

Sausalito, CA

#6 Oct 4, 2012
i broke my hand in 5 places during some serious softball prowess last summer. the Doc provided me with a ton of Vicodin. i hate that crap. i flushed it all down the toilet and told everyone about it. everyone freaked out. sorry junkies......all gone!
east side

Pineville, WV

#7 Oct 4, 2012
she only with him cause hes on dop she dont want a goooood man she dont know how to treat one that bobby dude was best man she ever had but the bitch cuoldnt love him
Justin Igger

Washington, DC

#8 Oct 4, 2012
Steph wrote:
i broke my hand in 5 places during some serious softball prowess last summer. the Doc provided me with a ton of Vicodin. i hate that crap. i flushed it all down the toilet and told everyone about it. everyone freaked out. sorry junkies......all gone!
You should stay out of those places. All 5 of them.
Steph

Sausalito, CA

#9 Oct 4, 2012
Justin Igger wrote:
<quoted text>You should stay out of those places. All 5 of them.
stay out of What places? rephrase and make sense please. thank you.
Steph

Sausalito, CA

#10 Oct 4, 2012
Justin Igger wrote:
<quoted text>You should stay out of those places. All 5 of them.
so NOT even a joke. i feel sad for you even writing that. talk into the funny mic next time.:)
1 post removed
twinkle toes

Pineville, WV

#12 Oct 4, 2012
i herad he was a dam gooooood man the bitch is stupid to let man like that go she probably didnt deserve him
little toes

Pineville, WV

#13 Oct 4, 2012
she didnt from what i can find out she cheated on him all tim
Justin Igger

Washington, DC

#14 Oct 4, 2012
Steph wrote:
<quoted text>
so NOT even a joke. i feel sad for you even writing that. talk into the funny mic next time.:)
Your post is a joke. What is softball prowess? If the Doc gave you Vicodin he only gave you about 20 of them, and they were most likely 5 mg. I feel sad for you having to be a little drama queen like that.
1 post removed
little toes

Pineville, WV

#16 Oct 4, 2012
i here u and agree he dont need that trash
twinkle toes

Pineville, WV

#17 Oct 4, 2012
i agree tooo find u someone else u dont need that bitch ur better than that shes one no goooood
the same

Oak Hill, WV

#18 Oct 5, 2012
I think twinkle toes and little toes are the same person agreeing with their own comment. Whats your point?
big mac

Bellevue, WA

#19 Oct 5, 2012
the same wrote:
I think twinkle toes and little toes are the same person agreeing with their own comment. Whats your point?
definitely related on the fathers side as they share the same last name of "toes". Lotta toes around.
Steph

Sausalito, CA

#20 Oct 5, 2012
Justin Igger wrote:
<quoted text>Your post is a joke. What is softball prowess? If the Doc gave you Vicodin he only gave you about 20 of them, and they were most likely 5 mg. I feel sad for you having to be a little drama queen like that.
no drama (except in the moment i busted myself). softball prowess = kicking serious butt on the softball field. i know, prowess is a big word and all. ;)
i don't remember how many Vicodins the doc gave me (does it matter?); all i know is that they went down the toilet. it was funny watching people squirm when i told them that. junkies!
big mac

Bellevue, WA

#21 Oct 5, 2012
broke hand in 5 places. Was that 5 different business places or on 5 different ball fields? Think about it. Could it be 5 broken bones in the hand?

“"If it hurts it must be true."”

Level 2

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#22 Oct 5, 2012
big mac wrote:
<quoted text>definitely related on the fathers side as they share the same last name of "toes". Lotta toes around.
that was cute. lol

“"If it hurts it must be true."”

Level 2

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#23 Oct 5, 2012
Steph wrote:
I thought it was funny Steph. The whole point rather you just had 10 Vicodin or 100 was flushing them and pissing off the pill heads. Anyone with a sense of humor would know you didn't get a TON of pills. I didn't think you was acting like a drama queen, just being funny.
Steph

Sausalito, CA

#24 Oct 5, 2012
Adrianna Renee wrote:
<quoted text>I thought it was funny Steph. The whole point rather you just had 10 Vicodin or 100 was flushing them and pissing off the pill heads. Anyone with a sense of humor would know you didn't get a TON of pills. I didn't think you was acting like a drama queen, just being funny.
exactly. ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oceana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Mar '10) 14 hr wvu 8,688
Drop a word, Add a word (Dec '10) Wed _Zoey_ 2,503
Word Association... (Jun '12) Wed Theo 1,509
Word game (Jun '12) Wed Theo 814
Napalm Tue Drop it 47
Massage Feb 24 noname 2
Prescription drug abuse a plague Feb 23 ex dope head 12
Oceana Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web