I am looking for a car in the 500 to ...

I am looking for a car in the 500 to 600 dollar range.

Posted in the Oceana Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Amanda Duffy

Pineville, WV

#1 May 8, 2009
If anyone know of anyone that has a four door car for sale could you please let it me know.
I need it to be in good condition because I make a lot of trips taking my daughter to Morgantown.
I could only pay 500 or 600 hundred dollars for it.
Thanks!
know

Oceana, WV

#2 May 8, 2009
Amanda Duffy wrote:
If anyone know of anyone that has a four door car for sale could you please let it me know.
I need it to be in good condition because I make a lot of trips taking my daughter to Morgantown.
Thanks!
I know for sure the grandparents take the kids to Morgantown,druggie.
mean

Clay, WV

#3 May 9, 2009
that was a cruel and mean statement.wouldnt it have been just as easy to have said something good?Or better yet,it would have been a lot easier to say nothing at all.think before you post,if it were you someone was saying bad things about,how would you feel?
1 post removed
faye

Oceana, WV

#5 May 9, 2009
all you can get for five or six hundred is a piece of junk.

Since: Dec 08

Montgomery WV

#6 May 9, 2009
Goodluck. My finance has been looking for one in that price range for two years now. No luck. Hope you find something. :)
sweet

Oceana, WV

#7 May 10, 2009
Wait a little while with all these job lay offs you will be able to find one.You can also go to the auction.
1 post removed
Amanda Duffy

Pineville, WV

#9 May 10, 2009
To the so called mean person you don't know what in the hell you are talking about they have only took my one kid just two times and that was when our blazer was broke down. You need to learn the facts before you start running your mouth. Also you need to keep your nose out of other people's business. My boyfriend said if you have a problem with us we live five miles up main huff don't take the chicken shit way out!!!!!!!!
Amanda Duffy

Pineville, WV

#10 May 10, 2009
mean wrote:
that was a cruel and mean statement.wouldnt it have been just as easy to have said something good?Or better yet,it would have been a lot easier to say nothing at all.think before you post,if it were you someone was saying bad things about,how would you feel?
i
I am sorry I wrote your name..
Amanda Duffy

Pineville, WV

#11 May 10, 2009
know wrote:
<quoted text>I know for sure the grandparents take the kids to Morgantown,druggie.
you need to mined your own business
NEIGHBORS

United States

#12 May 21, 2009
o and your so called boyfriend need to clean up..and get off of those oxys u do about 5 tines a day and get a job..And don't say he isn't able to work..Because everyone on the creek knows better..YOU both draw cks..so start spending your money for other things then drugs..TAKE CARE OF YOUR KIDS FIRST AND FORMOST!
tlm

Welch, WV

#13 May 21, 2009
know wrote:
<quoted text>I know for sure the grandparents take the kids to Morgantown,druggie.
i Know where a 1987 nissan 300zx five speed is for 300 dollars it is in excellent condition . it has one defect it has jumped time . it has a full tank of gas . it just needs to be put back in time reply back if interested
tlm

Welch, WV

#14 May 21, 2009
oops replied to wrong one lol
tlm

Welch, WV

#15 May 21, 2009
Amanda Duffy wrote:
Thanks!
i Know where a 1987 nissan 300zx five speed is for 300 dollars it is in excellent condition . it has one defect it has jumped time . it has a full tank of gas . it just needs to be put back in time reply back if interested
neighbors

Hillsboro, WV

#16 May 22, 2009
A full tank of gas..don't rell her that..because they will steal the gas.. and leave the car..lol

Level 1

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#17 Nov 6, 2009
NEIGHBORS wrote:
o and your so called boyfriend need to clean up..and get off of those oxys u do about 5 tines a day and get a job..And don't say he isn't able to work..Because everyone on the creek knows better..YOU both draw cks..so start spending your money for other things then drugs..TAKE CARE OF YOUR KIDS FIRST AND FORMOST!
Does that make you feel good to pick on someone who is disabled.. Some people actually need pain medicine.. How rude to judge someone who walks with a cane
Heather A

Bassett, VA

#18 Nov 6, 2009
I am scared of cheap cars. A lot of them have terrible accidents where childrens arms or heads are ripped clear off and they are horible killed bad!

Level 1

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#19 Nov 6, 2009
Heather A wrote:
I am scared of cheap cars. A lot of them have terrible accidents where childrens arms or heads are ripped clear off and they are horible killed bad!
I am more scared of the people driving in expensive cars, if they have the same horrible grammar as you. As long as the people in the cheap cars can read and speak well, I am sure they will be fine. You on the other hand might be involved in one of those accidents and as tou say.."killed bad" haha where do you people come up with this stuff?
tired of bs

Oceana, WV

#20 Nov 6, 2009
Ignorance is Intolerable wrote:
<quoted text>
I am more scared of the people driving in expensive cars, if they have the same horrible grammar as you. As long as the people in the cheap cars can read and speak well, I am sure they will be fine. You on the other hand might be involved in one of those accidents and as tou say.."killed bad" haha where do you people come up with this stuff?
That my dear is called Oceana High School!! LOL
brother

Gilbert, WV

#21 Nov 6, 2009
theres a truck on the other side of horsepin mt. around that $ u just need to talk to that guy.like the guy said say it good or say nothing!
Amanda Duffy wrote:
<quoted text>
you need to mined your own business
2 posts removed
Endo the clown

Watertown, SD

#24 Jan 7, 2011
faye wrote:
all you can get for five or six hundred is a piece of junk.
lies things that just look like it i bought a 100 dollar car that ran great drove every day bak and forth between 50 to 100 miles each way and only reason it didnt last was cus i took out a post doin 110mph

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oceana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Mar '10) 4 hr Mark mark 10,386
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 5 hr get real 1,479
Drop a word, Add a word (Dec '10) 5 hr Mark mark 5,165
Word game (Jun '12) 6 hr luci 1,240
Word Association... (Jun '12) 6 hr luci 2,540
The Bible warns us of Barack Obama! Please Read... (Mar '08) Aug 22 FDG 571
Please Help Aug 19 US Military Retired 4

Oceana Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance