people getting away with selling drugs

Posted in the Oceana Forum

sick of drug dealers

Oceana, WV

#1 Sep 18, 2009
i would like to know why people right in a persons door can get away with selling drugs every single day and the cops do not do anything about it. could it be the pineville and oceana cops have a take for letting them get away with this? someone needs to notify the fbi and report this situation. Personally, i am getting sick and tired of looking out of my door and seeing 20 cars a day buying their drugs. there are too many little children around to let this go on,
sick of drug dealers

Oceana, WV

#2 Sep 18, 2009
drug dealers think people are stupid and that they cannot see what is going on right in their front doors. its time someone stepped up and took a stand against these type of people and i think they should lose everything they have and go to jail for this type of crime. it is time for good honest people to stop this, they keep getting richer and try to intimidate their neighbors all the while selling drugs right under our noses and not expecting anyone to complain. it is time to stop this now people. if you know of anyone doing this contact the fbi, not your local police because they do not do anything because they are too scared to. we need to have a kluklux clan type of thing and run them out of town on a rail like in the olden days.
amused

Clear Fork, WV

#3 Sep 18, 2009
then why dont you call in fbi. stop saying someone needs to call and do something. do you have a phone? kkk? are you crazy?
too all

United States

#4 Sep 18, 2009
ive tried fbi,dea,tak force none will do anything,they will tell you they are working on it.its been over ten years,i gave up.nothing i did done anygood.im 99.99% sure the police are in on it,have seen many many times over the years the police going to the drug dealers homes in uniform an plain clothes and never one time were they arrested.i do wish you all the luck in the world.
sick of drug dealers

Oceana, WV

#5 Sep 18, 2009
this is ridiculous that no one will do any thing about these people. if a good person tried to be a drug seller, they would grab them up andthrow them in jail the first time they did it, but let some piece of trash do it and they can get away with it for years and not get caught. someone needs to tell on our law in this county and get the news people involved in it and maybe the state would get involved and do somethng about these drugdealers, Godwill see that they pay indue time and all the money in the world will not be worth what they will lose in the end.
rebel chick

United States

#6 Sep 18, 2009
i understand how you feel about drugs but nothing is being done so i think maybe everyone needs to worry about thereown buisness and not whats going on in there neighbors house then nobody would have time for any of this talk some of us still have to live here....
i agree

Oceana, WV

#7 Sep 18, 2009
I'm writing letters to the governor, and senators of this state. I am not going to stop with one either. I want it to stop.
rebel chick

United States

#8 Sep 18, 2009
yeah it needs to stop but ....thecops aint doing anything so what can we do????we still have to think maybe the rest of us do have to live here i hope someone can get something done until then remember what goes over your shoulder comes right back up under your belly in your face....so lets live our own lives before we go living someone elses.
justmythought

Gilbert, WV

#9 Sep 18, 2009
if you want something done them start with your local goverment. the people in wyoming county need to start voting the way they feel, than whats on your voters card. people are too loyal to there family's way of thinking in this county and not to the way they should vote, keep the same peolpe in pineville thats been there for thirty odd years than how do you exspect change? im talking same family names year after year.
dont understand

Brenton, WV

#10 Sep 18, 2009
justmythought wrote:
if you want something done them start with your local goverment. the people in wyoming county need to start voting the way they feel, than whats on your voters card. people are too loyal to there family's way of thinking in this county and not to the way they should vote, keep the same peolpe in pineville thats been there for thirty odd years than how do you exspect change? im talking same family names year after year.
I agree. We need people in office that will take care of the dealers and stop allowing them to take a plea on the charge....I feel they are wasting time arresting some NOT ALL and the dealers know they will probably not spend any time in jail they will get a fine, probation, or both no jail time (cost to much). I guess this is the county to live in if you want to break the law huh? I was hoping the new judge and pros. would put a stop to this but, the new pros. is following in the old pros. foot steps, he don't want to send any of them to jail either, just give them a deal and call the news paper for the few we do decide to charge(we got to look like we are doing something) is how it is huh?
justmythought

Gilbert, WV

#11 Sep 18, 2009
new judge & pros. new blood but spawn from old blood nothing will change for the next thirty or odd years thank God i'll be daed by then.
sick of drug dealers

Oceana, WV

#12 Sep 18, 2009
how are we expected to mind our own business when we have children who will probably be buying these drugs off these people? maybe you do not have any children or just do not care. that is what is wrong with this world now, no one cares what others do wrong and it keeps on happening, so maybe you better think before you speak next time......
storm

United States

#13 Sep 18, 2009
work farms.from what ive seen they will not work only things they do is for a pill.make them work for a year,ill bet they would never want to go back.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oceana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drop a word, Add a word (Dec '10) 2 hr honeymylove 2,850
Word Association... (Jun '12) 4 hr Theo 1,636
Speedway 8 hr Chickenwang 4
robbed, bitten like a freaking zimbie 14 hr Chuck 3
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Mar '10) 20 hr david 8,787
Word game (Jun '12) Sun Theo 907
Would Like To Buy Some Ramps Apr 17 blade 3
More from around the web

Oceana People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE