about the dog

Welch, WV

#41 Jul 7, 2012
some one told me the other day that some smart butt had done something with the dog she said "again" the way the person said it someone did things to the dog for the fu nof it to get even to the Acords so stupid the dog loved them or it wouldn't followed them everywhere. I hope they find it
adam toler

Ridgeview, WV

#42 Jul 7, 2012
Boo hoo wrote:
<quoted text>Hahaha what's wrong Adam there's more people than him sells their meds it will be ok don't got to get all bent out of shape he needed to go ahead and die any how before he got hit with a car staggering all over town
come talk to me u sonbitch i dare u put your real nam
2 posts removed
housewife

Nellis, WV

#45 Jul 8, 2012
my husband's paychjeck taxes will be supporting one less person on a check.
urdumb

Welch, WV

#46 Jul 8, 2012
housewife wrote:
why dont you support your own lazy self and not let ur husband support you? and im tired of the bullshit stuff of oh, i have kids to raise. bull $hit, people let their parents pretty raise their kids while people like you just sit on the phone all day and gossip and dont do crap while all your kids are everywhere else. take that time and be productive and work and pay your own taxes and get off your lazy gossiping azz! all your kids are being raised by everyone else anyway, take that time and work and make money. and i dont mean make money on ur back! u are no different lazy ass then the people ur husband is supporting. good grief! jus cause ur husband pays taxes does not mean u pay taxes, why dont u get off ur lazy large twat and work and pay into ur own taxes then u can run ur mouth. u are no different then the reliefers if u let ur husband pay your way in life. stupid azz! you can't even spell paycheck! Leave the deceased alone azz hole, you have no idea what he has went through in his life and u have no right to judge! U are the lazy azz!
wth

Charleston, WV

#47 Jul 8, 2012
housewife wrote:
You do know that Spunk got a VA check. He was a US Army Veteran. He was not perfect as none of us are. Maybe he didn't take money from your husband but he did fight for your damn freedom!

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#48 Jul 8, 2012
Was his dog the little brown dog I see trotting along here and there in town?
Ann

United States

#49 Jul 8, 2012
R.I.P. Spunk You will be missed by many that knew you.
what now

Oceana, WV

#50 Jul 8, 2012
The end of an era.....
1 post removed
wondering

Oak Hill, WV

#52 Jul 8, 2012
so said..
countrygirl

Nellis, WV

#53 Jul 8, 2012
You peoplec aRE pathedic. A pyscho killrt could die on topix and his buddies would say he was a good duy. He had issues but would give the shirt off his back. Bullsh*t. I knew Spunk all his life. He was a drunk. A drunk. DRUNK. He was on a check. He never did anything but smart up to people and ..did I mention this...HE WAS A DRUNK. I took my twelve year old daughter walking at night about nine in Oceana A COUPLE YEARS AGO. SPUNK WAS PISSING ON THE SIDEWALK! He said to my daughter, you want this and showed his ****. I told the cops and guess what. They couldn't FIND HIM! Yeah they never can find him.Spunk was a good guy all right. Your tax dollars has one less ass to support now that he's gone.Unfortunately, most of the people on here taking up for him, his buddies, are all on a check.
Listen Up

Oceana, WV

#54 Jul 8, 2012
wth wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know that Spunk got a VA check. He was a US Army Veteran. He was not perfect as none of us are. Maybe he didn't take money from your husband but he did fight for your damn freedom!
Just because he got a VA check doesn't necessarily mean he fought on the front line!! Bill Lawson also gets a VA check but he sure as hell didn't fight for anyone, or this country. He shot himself in the foot purposely knowing that he would be discharged and get a VA check to boot!! So many of the Veterans that actually did fight and stood their ground in wars seems to be the ones that get the end of the damn stick, while you have rejects like Lawson that shot himself purposely to get a VA check, makes me sick!!
Yep

Oceana, WV

#55 Jul 8, 2012
Spunk was to Oceana what Otis was to Mayberry RFD!!LOL.
iknow

Ridgeview, WV

#56 Jul 8, 2012
spunk must have been liked alot in town its not every day that the mayor and the cheif of police will come to your house and get you to go to the hospital can anyone else say that they would have come and got you to go....RIP Spunk....
Family

Warriormine, WV

#57 Jul 8, 2012
Spunk was part if my family my dads cousin to be exact and I know him very well yes he was a drunk, yes u Hurd about him on the scanner daily for doing something but u know drinking was his illness and he did try to get help he was at chads place in glue fork for alittle while and did go to church and was really trying but spunk was Ill but he would do anything for you as long as he liked you. He would give u the shirt off his back weather it was his last one or not. So for anyone to get on here and say bad things about him is just awful let the poor man rest in peace and all anyone can hope for was he was right with the lord... But spunk was a good man in his own way, may not have been the way someone is used to and might have no been what u excepted but he thought he was helping.. R.I.P spunk you will be missed
shirley

Hurricane, WV

#58 Jul 9, 2012
i am sure that you people who talk about spunk are as clean as snow and are real christian people who dont have any one in your have anyone who have done anything bad in your family, he had a hard life and he was sick, he was a kind hearted man, not like some of you a holes, don't talk about him, you didn;t have to walk in his shoes and you dont know what was in his heart, so i would be careful of what you all say, you never know what can happen in your life and nobody is perfect, and you are not to judge.
wow

Pineville, WV

#59 Jul 9, 2012
shirley wrote:
i am sure that you people who talk about spunk are as clean as snow and are real christian people who dont have any one in your have anyone who have done anything bad in your family, he had a hard life and he was sick, he was a kind hearted man, not like some of you a holes, don't talk about him, you didn;t have to walk in his shoes and you dont know what was in his heart, so i would be careful of what you all say, you never know what can happen in your life and nobody is perfect, and you are not to judge.
You could have got your point across better if you hadn't used the language you used. A friend like you would make people think less of anyone. No wonder WV gets talked about. Christian people don't use language like you just did. Good day.
Wth

Charleston, WV

#60 Jul 9, 2012
Listen Up wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because he got a VA check doesn't necessarily mean he fought on the front line!! Bill Lawson also gets a VA check but he sure as hell didn't fight for anyone, or this country. He shot himself in the foot purposely knowing that he would be discharged and get a VA check to boot!! So many of the Veterans that actually did fight and stood their ground in wars seems to be the ones that get the end of the damn stick, while you have rejects like Lawson that shot himself purposely to get a VA check, makes me sick!!
I didn't say he fought in a wAr dumbass. I was making a point, at least he was in the military and I respect that. What was your damned husband doing while he was in the military and if a war had occurred, he would have been in it. As far as this Lawson douse, I don't even know who the he'll that is and no one mentioned his name.
So Sad

Oceana, WV

#61 Jul 10, 2012
People r so cruel... Just let the man RIP... And let his past Be left in the past... Would u want people talking about ur loved one if they passed away?? I would think not!! What do u think his family is going through and his neices & nephews who read this stuff on here?? Don't People care anymore?? This is so UNREAL!!! I would NEVER say anything bad about someone who passed away, no matter what kind of life they lived... Maybe it's better if people who had something bad to say about Spunk, keep their thoughts to themselves... Don't post them on here for the world to see... I bet people who read this from other towns, think Oceana is Horrible to have people speak so Ill of the dead.... Just let it be, and let him RIP... Spunk will be missed very much so, by many... So PLZ think b4 U post!!!
miss ya

Welch, WV

#62 Jul 11, 2012
I always called the Spunk the father of Oceana
Just me

Welch, WV

#63 Jul 11, 2012
I didn't agree with how he chose to live his life but I considered him as a friend. He was very nice and he will be missed. RIP Spunk.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oceana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drop a word, Add a word (Dec '10) 1 hr whatimeisit 5,888
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Mar '10) 4 hr luci 11,037
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 12 hr RSM 4,088
Word game (Jun '12) 20 hr luci 1,445
When does pool open Apr 22 Benny 13
Don't Fart in church Apr 22 Silent but deadly 2
News Perturbed by high gasoline prices? (Article in ... (Sep '08) Apr 22 Steve 71

Oceana Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oceana Mortgages