If a police officer pulls you over, does he ask to see your driver's license?

Created by wondering on Jun 11, 2011

99 votes

Click on an option to vote

ALWAYS

SOMETIMES

NEVER

DEPENDS ON WHO YOU ARE

Frustrated

Pineville, WV

#1 Jun 11, 2011
My daughter says her boyfriend got pulled over the other night and the officer did NOT ask to see his driver's license. I don't believe a word of it. Tell me what your thoughts are. By the way, her boyfriend does NOT have a driver's license.
helloooo

Oak Hill, WV

#2 Jun 11, 2011
All I can say is that when I have been pulled over thats usually the second thing they ask me after do u know how fast u were going??? They always have to get your id and registration!!! duh!!!!!!!!!! How stupid is your daughter? and what did he get pulled over for?
Mr B

Oak Hill, WV

#3 Jun 11, 2011
Lower Exxon,,,,,My dad went ther, hes in his 70's , they told him he needed new brake pads ,I checked them when he got home ,he had over half pads on both sides I cant beleive someone would try yo take advantage of a older person so they could make a few bucks ,,has anyone else ran into this there....
Mr B

Oak Hill, WV

#4 Jun 11, 2011
wrong tread srry,,,
yeah, ok.

Pineville, WV

#5 Jun 12, 2011
Umm ofcourse they ask for your drivers license, your daughter is full of crap lol. Unless the cop was pulling them over to say they needed to get a light fixed or somethin simple like that, but another time they ask for license.
please

Huntington, WV

#6 Jun 12, 2011
always!! never heard of them doing that!!! they always ask, unless they know you personally,then they will just let you go.
they dont always

Cocoa Beach, FL

#7 May 23, 2012
I've been pulled over and he just told ne to be safe on the road. Did not even ask for my name.
just me

Oceana, WV

#8 May 23, 2012
they dont always wrote:
I've been pulled over and he just told ne to be safe on the road. Did not even ask for my name.
Many times!"Can I see your operaters,registration and proof of insurance"?And I mean many times,first words out of thier mouth.
elite sexy lady

Elkview, WV

#9 May 23, 2012
All the cops that pull me over ask me for my phone number. TEE HEE!
someone

Pineville, WV

#10 May 24, 2012
I got pulled over and they did not ask me for my license or insurance. They just ask me for registration card.
waylon

Rockford, MN

#11 May 6, 2013
Frustrated wrote:
My daughter says her boyfriend got pulled over the other night and the officer did NOT ask to see his driver's license. I don't believe a word of it. Tell me what your thoughts are. By the way, her boyfriend does NOT have a driver's license.
I've been told over and the cop never asked for ID or insurance he just told me to get Out of car then he searched Me
Wendy

Brookneal, VA

#12 May 6, 2013
elite sexy lady wrote:
All the cops that pull me over ask me for my phone number. TEE HEE!
That is so they can set you up with an appointment for a corrective Ugly face operation.
Wendy

Brookneal, VA

#13 May 6, 2013
When I got stopped they ask me if I had any more fries?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oceana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 23 min Dalai Lama 58,923
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Mar '10) 2 hr Doug77 8,077
Vicky cline 20 hr Hawkeye 3
Word Association... (Jun '12) 22 hr Bunny Rabbitt 1,216
Word game (Jun '12) 22 hr Bunny Rabbitt 662
Drop a word, Add a word (Dec '10) 23 hr Bunny Rabbitt 1,823
Could have been avoided Mon Robin 28
Oceana Dating
Find my Match

Oceana Jobs

Oceana People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Oceana News, Events & Info