westside's prettiest girls!
yjust -wondering-

Huntington, WV

#54 Jan 1, 2011
looks like some on this list was in the burn book that was wrote that should say something or nothing at all-uh. need to quit posting names.
hahaha

Pineville, WV

#55 Jan 2, 2011
yjust -wondering- wrote:
looks like some on this list was in the burn book that was wrote that should say something or nothing at all-uh. need to quit posting names.
wtf does the burn book have to do with any of this ha. gahhhh people && their drama starting.
your mom

Warriormine, WV

#56 Jan 2, 2011
shawna davis
emi fleshman
tia kenneda
kylee lusk
tarrin rollins
shayla jackson
ashley workman
hailey acord
morgan ward
amber toler
kendall witten
whswhs

Pineville, WV

#57 Jan 2, 2011
your mom wrote:
shawna davis
emi fleshman
tia kenneda
kylee lusk
tarrin rollins
shayla jackson
ashley workman
hailey acord
morgan ward
amber toler
kendall witten
This is probably the worst list ever. The 1st two are beaver bumpers, the 3rd and 4th are unknown, 5 dips, 6 is insane, 7 is weird as hell, 8 wears more make up than a clown, 9 is fat, 10 is a beast, and 11 is dumb
purple cheetah

Warriormine, WV

#58 Jan 2, 2011
every girl is beautiful in her own way. whether she be big or small, tall or short, etc. you shouldn't judge teenage girls on their looks, especially on here. as if teenage girls don't have enough to worry about. i personally have been through the ringer with looks, im not small, but im not huge, and i've been put down my whole life. i've never been the pretty cheerleader who has a different boyfriend every week, or the one who every single guys wants to sleep with. but, i've realized that all those things, don't make me, me. i've learned to love myself and know i am beautiful, WITHOUT HAVING TO HAVE MY NAME POSTED ON A PHONY LIST ON TOPIX. To all you self conscious girls out there, remember this, you are beautiful because God don't make mistakes. Love yourself unconditionally, no matter what people tell you about your looks. : )
amazed

Gilbert, WV

#59 Jan 2, 2011
I can't believe Ciera Riffe's name is not on here. She's the prettiest girl around!!!
shooter

Gilbert, WV

#60 Jan 2, 2011
enough with the crap, lets make a real list
kenzie new
autumn clark
tamara justice
kelsey walls
cailey lusk
ashley shumate
kesha kenneda
morgan spolorich
shawna davis
tia kenneda
ciera riffe
alex frazier
kaylee prichard
mckinsey davis
whitney dixon
amber toler
jasmine johnson
katelyn osborne
kayla morgan
tarrin rollins
ashley workman
desiree lester
moriah shepard
ali hager
hannah lester
whsballer

Gilbert, WV

#61 Jan 2, 2011
kenzie new
autumn clark
kelsey walls
cailey lusk
ashley shumate
kesha kenneda
morgan spolorich
shawna davis
tia kenneda
ciera riffe
alex frazier
kaylee prichard
mckinsey davis
whitney dixon
amber toler
jasmine johnson
katelyn osborne
kayla morgan
tarrin rollins
ashley workman
desiree lester
moriah shepard
ali hager
hannah lester
the REAL list is

Pineville, WV

#62 Jan 2, 2011
Kesha Kenneda
Haley Acord
Kenzie New
Alex Frazier
Jasmine Johnson
Ciera Riffe
Kendall Whitten
Kendra Workman
Ashley Workman
Tarrin Rollins

Mckinsey Davis
the REAL list is

Pineville, WV

#63 Jan 2, 2011
Kesha Kenneda
Haley Acord
Kenzie New
Alex Frazier
Jasmine Johnson
Ciera Riffe
Mckinsey Davis
Kendall Whitten
Kendra Workman
Ashley Workman
Tarrin Rollins
agreed upon

Pineville, WV

#64 Jan 2, 2011
i agree 100% with "the REAL list is"

Kesha has gorgeous hair && eyes.
Haley is just gorgeous period.
Kenzie is super nice & adorable.
Alex is a total sweetheart once you get to know her.
Jasmine laughs over everything and is gorgeous.
Ciera has to be the sweetest girl i have ever met!
McKinsey is beautiful & sooooo smart.
Kendall is beautiful & has an awsome personality
Kendra is super nice & is someone you can trust & is very pretty.
Ashley her hair is amazing & she is gorgeous & super smart.
Tarrin is nice & pretty.
gonna throw up

Welch, WV

#65 Jan 2, 2011
Ok everybody has their own view on this, BUT for GOD SAKES please do not put your own name on here please. The same names keep flyin up, ok. But when a healthy, or not so pleasant to look at child, or lets say a girl who likes the company of other girls, pops up, we KNOW its not what EVERYBODY thinks, or who is pretty. So please STOP. So move on , next subject, talk about something good.
just sayin

Pineville, WV

#66 Jan 3, 2011
I think that Kirsten Landis should b on here. And are you kindin me about some of those girls? They look like they should b linebackers on the football team. Come on
Disgusted

Gilbert, WV

#67 Jan 3, 2011
This is a bunch of bullshit. I totally disagree with the list, and I totally agree with what the honest people have said on here. It shouldn't matter if you're the cheerleader, the prettiest girl, or just an average looking; all around kind of girl. Everyone has something about them that makes them beautiful. Although, their are some girls in life that make it Hell for others because the way that school district works is the more money you have or the more guys you screw thats what makes you popular. I think it's all bogus, and I hope that one day all of these conceited little girls will wake up and realize that they are no longer in wonderland anymore. This is the real world baby! So leave people alone, stop judging everyone, and get a life!
Disgusted

Gilbert, WV

#68 Jan 3, 2011
I think this is a bunch of childish immature bullshi*. The way that the drama world over at that stupid insane assylum called Westside is. The more guys you screw, the more money you have, and the more people you hurt in life is what makes you pretty and popular, but I'm here to tell you little girls something now. Looks get you nowhere in life when you hit the real world, except for right now you think this is all that. All girls are gorgeous in their own kind of way. So just leave people alone, stop judging, and grow up. Get a life!
some1

Oceana, WV

#69 Jan 3, 2011
Whitney dixon
Kelsey Walls
cathleen justice
shawna davis
Adrianna Taylor
Shania McCoy
Haley acord
Destiny baylis
Mckenzie Davis
savanna green
yeah

Oceana, WV

#70 Jan 3, 2011
Yeah i totally agree its childish & immature.
although, some are these girls are good girls like cathleen justice, kelsey walls, leslee lusk and a couple others. they shouldnt be told their pretty threw a website. thats stupid.
Candi

United States

#71 Jan 3, 2011
hot wrote:
Well everyone is free to an opinion right? You may like some girls that I disagree with, and I like girls you disagree with. Nothing wrong with having an opinion is there...? no one is tring to pass it as a fact?
(She is really dumb though... cute, but VERY dingy!)
Thanks but I'm not dumb I'm just dingy hahah lol who is this by the way

“thats cool”

Level 2

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#72 Jan 3, 2011
Someone do east's now lol
self -esteem

Oceana, WV

#73 Jan 3, 2011
Perhaps you have low self esteem...is that why you find it necessary to say negative things about these girls. The question was "westside's prettiest girls!" All of these girls are pretty...they are all different and unique in their own ways.#1 is a sweet beautiful girl.#2 is a gorgeous girl who doesn't care if you like her or not.#3 is a pretty girl and very sweet and so is #4 she has her own style...#5 is as sweet and down to earth as she is beautiful #6 is beautiful and sweet too #7 is as smart as she is beautiful #8 is gorgeous and sweet too #9 is pretty and sweet #10 is pretty and doesn't take any crap # and #11 is pretty and sweet too. I'm 100% positive that if you need a friend...all of these girls will be your friend.so...stop hatin'.

"your mom wrote:
shawna davis
emi fleshman
tia kenneda
kylee lusk
tarrin rollins
shayla jackson
ashley workman
hailey acord
morgan ward
amber toler
kendall witten"

This is probably the worst list ever. The 1st two are beaver
bumpers, the 3rd and 4th are unknown, 5 dips, 6 is insane, 7 is weird as hell, 8 wears more make up than a clown, 9 is fat, 10 is a beast, and 11 is dumb
whswhs wrote:
<quoted text>
This is probably the worst list ever. The 1st two are beaver bumpers, the 3rd and 4th are unknown, 5 dips, 6 is insane, 7 is weird as hell, 8 wears more make up than a clown, 9 is fat, 10 is a beast, and 11 is dumb

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oceana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 1 hr -meabadboy- 2,881
7-11 closing stores (Feb '12) 4 hr Mark mark 23
80's Party Tue loa 3
Drop a word, Add a word (Dec '10) Mon luci 5,328
First community bank Mon HoodedWizard 4
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Mar '10) Sep 26 luci 10,503
Word game (Jun '12) Sep 25 luci 1,298

Oceana Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance