told me to go to hell
laughing

Pineville, WV

#2 Sep 4, 2010
hottie wrote:
can anyone tell me how to get in
his heart i ask him out an he
told me to go to hell
Well duh..LOL. If he told you to go to hell, then what more do you need, idiot?????????? Get over it and get a life already, Good Grief
please

Pineville, WV

#3 Sep 4, 2010
Brian just lost his wife ! I just don't think he would be ready to go out!
oceana

Kenna, WV

#4 Sep 6, 2010
he will date again
none ya business

Welch, WV

#5 Sep 6, 2010
um, he will not date again. I know him better than anyone, and hes not dating anyone ever again. He loves Angie, whether she's here or not...so whoever you are trying to get w/ him. he's not going to date you. so get a freakin' life. He's not dating anyone ever again, cuz he has a love...so anyone who wants to try to date him, your wasting your time..
What a Shame

Oceana, WV

#6 Sep 6, 2010
Some one needs to have some respect for Angie his wife that just died... Don't you think that is a shame to try to get with someone right after his wife just dying of cancer.
Agree

Pineville, WV

#7 Sep 6, 2010
What a Shame wrote:
Some one needs to have some respect for Angie his wife that just died... Don't you think that is a shame to try to get with someone right after his wife just dying of cancer.
I totally agree. Some people don't have any respect for anyone, they don't know what the word means!!
really

Statts Mills, WV

#8 Sep 7, 2010
but he would cheat on her while she was here on earth with us??
Beckley, WV

#9 Sep 7, 2010
really wrote:
but he would cheat on her while she was here on earth with us??
You are pathetic for saying such a thing. Do you not realize that he has a child who has lost her mother, and is certainly old enough to hear about trash like this? You should be ashamed. I hope that I do not know you. You are evil.
sickened

Beckley, WV

#10 Sep 7, 2010
hottie wrote:
can anyone tell me how to get in
his heart i ask him out an he
told me to go to hell
You should call yourself "idiot", not "hottie".
My opinion

Charleston, WV

#11 Sep 7, 2010
you guys are talking about him but what about the woman in town that her husband just died like a month ago (Walters) and she is parading up and down town with the Maynor guy 7574
wondering why

Statts Mills, WV

#12 Sep 7, 2010
yeah she was out on the town holding hands and seemed as though she hadn't lost a loved one at all. This was within one week after his death. Guess some deals with that a lot different than others.
My opinion

Charleston, WV

#13 Sep 7, 2010
Yeah I wasn't judging her just thought it was a little quick for me at least
pauly

Kenna, WV

#14 Sep 7, 2010
he will be alright
me too

Charleston, WV

#15 Sep 10, 2010
spears misses his woman greatly she was a good woman but he will eventually have to move on for his own happiness best wishes heartbroken man
Oceana

Welch, WV

#16 Sep 11, 2010
People need to respect the dead more than they do..Angie was a great person,a great friend..Brian will date in time,,but it's only been a month,give him time to grieve and then let him ask you out not you asking him..Hearts need time to heal..Angie is sadly missed by so many people especially her Daughter and Husband and many,many close friends....
The Ghost

United States

#17 Sep 11, 2010
Leave Brian alone let him grieve Ang and Brian was together a long time,give them the respect they deserve and need
1 post removed
I Know You

Pineville, WV

#19 Sep 11, 2010
sillybear wrote:
she cheated on him too with his nephew
What the hell is your problem with Angie?!? Why do you have to get on here talking sh*t and she's not even here with us any more... Angie was a very good person and we miss her so much... Do you know her family is gonna see this sh*t that your putting on here and even if she would have done something like that I don't find it to be any of your business what went on between her and Brian... So leave her out of this stupid sh*t you are putting on her because she isn't here to defend herself.
1 post removed
woman

Charleston, WV

#21 Sep 12, 2010
i like him
I Know You

Pineville, WV

#22 Sep 12, 2010
You need to stop starting sh*t Rebecca! You might end up getting your @ss stomped in the ground... Watch out!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oceana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Veterans Relief Fund (Jul '10) 1 hr CEOJoe 38
Drop a word, Add a word (Dec '10) 1 hr Mark mark 5,330
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 2 hr Weepy 2,884
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Mar '10) 2 hr SWAMP WITCH 10,506
Word game (Jun '12) 2 hr SWAMP WITCH 1,299
Word Association... (Jun '12) 2 hr SWAMP WITCH 2,567
7-11 closing stores (Feb '12) 20 hr Mark mark 23

Oceana Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance