Breaking Into The Middle School

Posted in the Oceana Forum

I Guess

Pineville, WV

#1 Mar 11, 2013
Who was the idiot that broke into the Middle School this morning around 6:00??? Good thing they got him before the children got to the school. I wonder why the school didn't have an alarm system? I've heard this isn't his first time of breaking and entering, he also broke into Mike's Automotive a couple of times. IF the damned magistrates would keep his ass behind bars where it belongs, then he wouldn't had been able to break into the school this morning. Most of these deadbeat crooked pill heads know that nothing is going to be done to them in this county, that's why they keep on keeping on!!
Goody

Danielson, CT

#2 Mar 13, 2013
Yeah he was prob high ! He looked high in his pic! I bet his mommy is working her brain trying to figure a way of getting the money to get him out !!!!
Nikkis sister

Charlottesville, VA

#3 Mar 13, 2013
Goody wrote:
Yeah he was prob high ! He looked high in his pic! I bet his mommy is working her brain trying to figure a way of getting the money to get him out !!!!
After reading your post I have decided he would be a much better friend than you. At least he wouldn't stab you in the back when you were down. You should be ashamed. Your nasty comments about him may come back to haut you when you meet Jesus and that may be sooner than you think. You have time to repent.
JMO

Williamson, WV

#4 Mar 13, 2013
Why should his family have to keep paying to get him out of trouble when he's just damned & determined to get back in. Didn't he just rob a gas station not to long ago? I'm not being mean or nasty when I say this but praying aint helping him, they need to just leave him in there so he will HAVE to get sober. Why should parents have to work their butts off & raise his kid & take care of everything else HE should take care of as an adult. They shouldn't have to, as long as he's in there he's ALIVE I'm sorry but to many parents want to just run & get them out time after time just so when they get out they get in worse trouble or they OD. I'm hurt & tired of seeing so many people his age & younger dying because they won't get off stuff & abuse it worse & worse. They are not made to grow up & get off the stuff when you keep getting them out. Parents need to go back to the old school ways, would you have put your parents through what you've let these kids to do to you I"m pretty sure the answer would be HELL NO. Think why you wouldn't, RESPECT. You respected your family to much to do that, when you keep getting your kids out of trouble they silently lose respect for you. Your secretly & unknowingly enabling their drug abuse by covering up to get them money just to hush them up or you think they will get help. If he's in jail he will have to get sober & get help. Just my opinion, cause I know him & soberly he's a sweet boy & his family are wonderful, hard working honest people but something needs to change before there's another precious soul gone because of a drug habit
Nikkis sister wrote:
<quoted text>After reading your post I have decided he would be a much better friend than you. At least he wouldn't stab you in the back when you were down. You should be ashamed. Your nasty comments about him may come back to haut you when you meet Jesus and that may be sooner than you think. You have time to repent.
Haha

Alexandria, VA

#5 Mar 13, 2013
Nikkis sister wrote:
<quoted text>After reading your post I have decided he would be a much better friend than you. At least he wouldn't stab you in the back when you were down. You should be ashamed. Your nasty comments about him may come back to haut you when you meet Jesus and that may be sooner than you think. You have time to repent.
Of course he wouldn't stab you in the back. He'd be too busy stealing the knife......
unknown

Huntington, WV

#6 Mar 13, 2013
Nikkis sister wrote:
Friends should support friends while they're breaking and entering...?
Seven Dwarfs

Beckley, WV

#7 Mar 13, 2013
They need to bring back public beatings.I am serious if they would take these scumbags out in the court yard and whip them and let them stay there getting laughed at this crap would stop.Heck shooting them don't stop them ,they are so high they don't care.
Highly Peed

Pineville, WV

#8 Mar 13, 2013
Seven Dwarfs wrote:
They need to bring back public beatings.I am serious if they would take these scumbags out in the court yard and whip them and let them stay there getting laughed at this crap would stop.Heck shooting them don't stop them ,they are so high they don't care.
I totally agree with you!! They need to bring back hanging, guarantee alot of this shit would stop then. He broke into Mike's Automotive not once, but twice. He broke into it in January and was let go, broke into Mikes Automotive a second time in February and let go, so I guess he figured since nothing was done to him that he would go a step higher and break into the damned school. Breaking into the school should be a stiffer penalty than anything because nobody knows WHAT may have happened if the idiot woulda still been in that school when children started arriving. With everything that's went on in the schools Nationwide, I cannot believe that access to that school was that easy for him!! I think this is one for national news also, not just local. I, for one, am furious that access for anyone to enter a school like that was so easy. He needs his damned fingers cut off, that's exactly what he needs!!
Highly Peed

Pineville, WV

#9 Mar 13, 2013
Nikkis sister wrote:
Are you for real???LOL. You act as if what he did was nothing and that he needs a pat on the back instead of his ass kicked and put behind bars. You damned right I'll say nasty comments, about him or anyone else that goes around thieving off others and breaking into schools!! He's lucky someone hasn't already put him 6 feet under from robbing them blind, VERY LUCKY!!
Highly Peed

Pineville, WV

#10 Mar 13, 2013
JMO wrote:
Why should his family have to keep paying to get him out of trouble when he's just damned & determined to get back in. Didn't he just rob a gas station not to long ago? I'm not being mean or nasty when I say this but praying aint helping him, they need to just leave him in there so he will HAVE to get sober. Why should parents have to work their butts off & raise his kid & take care of everything else HE should take care of as an adult. They shouldn't have to, as long as he's in there he's ALIVE I'm sorry but to many parents want to just run & get them out time after time just so when they get out they get in worse trouble or they OD. I'm hurt & tired of seeing so many people his age & younger dying because they won't get off stuff & abuse it worse & worse. They are not made to grow up & get off the stuff when you keep getting them out. Parents need to go back to the old school ways, would you have put your parents through what you've let these kids to do to you I"m pretty sure the answer would be HELL NO. Think why you wouldn't, RESPECT. You respected your family to much to do that, when you keep getting your kids out of trouble they silently lose respect for you. Your secretly & unknowingly enabling their drug abuse by covering up to get them money just to hush them up or you think they will get help. If he's in jail he will have to get sober & get help. Just my opinion, cause I know him & soberly he's a sweet boy & his family are wonderful, hard working honest people but something needs to change before there's another precious soul gone because of a drug habit
<quoted text>
Your so right, it's no wonder he keeps on keeping on because his parent's bail his spoiled little ass out!! Instead of bailing him out, they should be ashamed of him, I know I would be. I also agree with you that he needs to be shown tough love instead of babying him, apparently the way he's been done. I also blame the magistrates for letting him off all the other times he broke into a place. IF the magistrates of this county would start making them pull some hard jail time, then maybe they would think twice before trying to rob someone again. In my opinion, this last time of breaking into a school, that should be Federal and he needs/should pull a long sentence!! Guarantee he doesn't work either!! Most of that age range and younger are to lazy to work, dopies that wanna steal off others!!
Highly Peed

Pineville, WV

#11 Mar 13, 2013
OCEANA -

A Wyoming County man is arrested inside of a middle school just hours before school starts.

59 News cameras were rolling as police hauled Jason Goodwin away in handcuffs. Police said he was caught red handed inside an office at Oceana Middle School. They said a 911 call from a school employee tipped police off.

"The janitor was reporting to work this morning and noticed the glass in the main office door was broken and backed out and called 911," J. E. Barlow, Oceana Police Chief said.

Folks in the area were just learning about Goodwin's early morning arrest. They said it is startling that was crime was going down, just hours before students were dropped off.

"I am very worried and upset, at the same time,[there are a lot of] people with a drug problems that they've got it. It is hard to tell what they might do," Kathy Fortner, of Coal Mountain said.

Goodwin is facing list of charges including, breaking and entering and petit larceny.

This isn't the first time Goodwin has been arrested. 59 News crews found out this is the fourth time Goodwin has been arrested on breaking and entering charges. Police said Goodwin was arrested for a pair of break-in's at Mike's Automotive in January and February.

Police said Goodwin was arrested at Oceana Middle School carrying a 12-inch knife. They said with the start of school just hours after the break in, police are happy they were able to make a swift arrest.
INo

Pineville, WV

#12 Mar 13, 2013
Goody wrote:
Is Reva his mom?
Starbucks

Alexandria, VA

#13 Mar 13, 2013
INo wrote:
<quoted text>
Is Reva his mom?
Its Heather G. Brother
Starbucks

Alexandria, VA

#14 Mar 13, 2013
Starbucks wrote:
<quoted text>
Its Heather G. Brother
Well she married now
1 post removed
Goody goody

Danielson, CT

#16 Mar 18, 2013
Well he needs to stay in jail, his family will torment the attorney wanting a lower bond. He's a drug addict and big time looser! He has a baby that now maybe his x can get, god knows his mommy don't need it, look how he turned out. She don't need another one to mess up !
cooter scooter

Williamson, WV

#17 Mar 18, 2013
chitt, she can't even pass a drug test . She never has kept her kids no longer then a month or so, she never watched them when she had them. She made the older girls watch that little baby she'd be so wiped out. At least his parents are stable, can provide physically & financially for that kid & stay in one place longer then a few months & don't hop from man to man. They can't help what he does no more then the baby momma's parents can help what she does. I feel sorry for all these grandparents having to raise all these grand kids because the parents think more of partying then they do taking care of the all the kids they keep spitting out very sad. I really hope his parents think before they run & get him out of how many people that get that far in desperation & turn to a life of crime to support their drug habits, how many wind up overdosing getting shot or in prison. He's forced to get off stuff while there, they know they can't help him that's why he's there. At least they know where he's at & he's alive. Mental Health warrant comes to mind
Goody goody wrote:
Well he needs to stay in jail, his family will torment the attorney wanting a lower bond. He's a drug addict and big time looser! He has a baby that now maybe his x can get, god knows his mommy don't need it, look how he turned out. She don't need another one to mess up !
Lolita

Charlottesville, VA

#18 Mar 18, 2013
Goody goody wrote:
Maybe she wont have too. You are doing a good job of it with your coments.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oceana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drop a word, Add a word (Dec '10) 5 hr _FLATLINE-------- 2,886
Word game (Jun '12) 6 hr Hatti_Hollerand 920
Song Title Game (Dec '11) 13 hr Theo 933
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Mar '10) 13 hr Theo 8,795
Word Association... (Jun '12) 13 hr Theo 1,650
Wicca (Witches So-Called Religion)LOL (Aug '11) Fri urfamiliar 335
posting for points & props, part 2~~~~~ (May '12) Fri urfamiliar 226
More from around the web

Oceana People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE