Bad accident near Westside

Posted in the Oceana Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
accident

Oceana, WV

#1 Feb 3, 2012
A Lot of rescue units,cops,etc. going to or near Westside.Anybody know whats going on? Cops say Parents need to come to sign release for the young kids.
hope everyones ok

Inez, KY

#2 Feb 3, 2012
Is it a car accident, chemical spill or what? Why would they want the parents to get the kids? I hope everyones ok
smiles some

Oceana, WV

#3 Feb 3, 2012
I drove right when it happen, looked like THE kids were ok, they were standing beside THE road but scared. White s-10 & a van
parent

Pineville, WV

#4 Feb 3, 2012
Why didn't you stop and check on the kids.
All over now

Oceana, WV

#5 Feb 3, 2012
Anybody know anything? The police are heading back to town now.Must not been to bad.Maybe one of the kids just farted and they thought it was a terrorist attack ..........
parent

Pineville, WV

#6 Feb 3, 2012
you are a smart !!!!!!!! that could be your child.
All over now

Oceana, WV

#7 Feb 3, 2012
Your right . It was not a terrorist attack, One of the kids farted and it was so bad IT caused the wreck-Really ,thats what happened,ask them ,ask the other kids,.........
parent

Pineville, WV

#8 Feb 3, 2012
All over now wrote:
Your right . It was not a terrorist attack, One of the kids farted and it was so bad IT caused the wreck-Really ,thats what happened,ask them ,ask the other kids,.........
Do you work that much on being funny keep your day job. ha ha
All over now

Oceana, WV

#9 Feb 3, 2012
The kids were all right but there PARENT had to bring them some clean underwear,seems they had a big brown spot!(sometimes you get that when you fart)
ya know

Pineville, WV

#10 Feb 3, 2012
car accidents are never funny so I don't know why you are making fun
ask them

Oceana, WV

#11 Feb 3, 2012
Ask them why they wrecked! You will laugh too. Farts do stink. Make you go crazy sometimes. Don't think it made anybody crazy probably just made there eyes go cross eyed for a minute.
Trianna Daniels

Oceana, WV

#12 Feb 3, 2012
Well one of them was my daughter and if u don't know what u r talking about i would suggest that u keep ur mouth shut....
mom

Oceana, WV

#13 Feb 3, 2012
People are ignorant Bug...don't worry about stupid people...what goes around comes around...were the kids ok...the ones that wrecked?
Trianna Daniels wrote:
Well one of them was my daughter and if u don't know what u r talking about i would suggest that u keep ur mouth shut....
Happily Married

Charleston, WV

#14 Feb 3, 2012
When a adolescent has an accident, the parents must be called to sign the release consent or the ambulance HAS to take them to the hospital. That's what the cops were probably talking about. Parents have to be called in the event of an accident.
Duh

Pineville, WV

#15 Feb 3, 2012
ask them wrote:
Ask them why they wrecked! You will laugh too. Farts do stink. Make you go crazy sometimes. Don't think it made anybody crazy probably just made there eyes go cross eyed for a minute.
You have fart of the brain, don't you??LOL You seem like a kid yourself and I almost guarantee YOU ARE!!
:)

Oceana, WV

#16 Feb 4, 2012
Actually ambulances can't really sign a kid into the hospital without consent. The consent was to take them if they needed To go.
How

Oceana, WV

#17 Feb 4, 2012
How or why did they wreak? The first question was -whats going on? Maybe someone had kids and was worried about them. I glad nobody got hert but nobody said what happened. If you say its nobody's business then maybe the fart man may be right. Trianna-- Anytime there's a accident or anything that happens people talk,talk,talk, with 100 different stores. So what really happened?
JIm Bob

UK

#18 Feb 4, 2012
Sure hope they weren't texting. That is so dangerous.
Read it again

Oceana, WV

#19 Feb 4, 2012
Anybody know anything? The police are heading back to town now.Must not been to bad.Maybe one of the kids just farted and they thought it was a terrorist attack ..........
parent

you are a smart !!!!!!!! that could be your child.
The post above is asking if anybody knew anything......Maybe one of the kids just farted and they thought it was a terrorist attack .........."they" is referring to the police NOT the kid... With the "smart !!!!!" remart someone made,well they just gave some back.
smiles some

Oceana, WV

#20 Feb 4, 2012
First to all. I did stop! Every one was to! If we werent family we were told to leave.so dumbazz---u. Stut your mouth, i do have children at westside, if u knew who i am u wouldnt talk bout me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oceana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Mar '10) 17 hr wvu 8,686
Drop a word, Add a word (Dec '10) 20 hr _Zoey_ 2,503
Word Association... (Jun '12) Wed Theo 1,509
Word game (Jun '12) Wed Theo 814
Napalm Tue Drop it 47
Massage Feb 24 noname 2
Prescription drug abuse a plague Feb 23 ex dope head 12
Oceana Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web