First Prev
of 7
Next Last
upyours

Barboursville, WV

#121 Jun 11, 2011
Confused wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to go back and read it with your pea brain before you make assumptions! It was definitely the same person. Maybe if you had reading comprehension skills, then you would have been intelligent enough to figure it out also. We all understand why you need a job and how you have ALL day to spend of topix!
Why??? because it says there from Rochester NY lmao If that's the case then, diss, opps, interested, oh well, and you are the same people...Maybe, Mississippi girl and I are the same too!!! scary lmao I would like to have u and your friends installed on my driveway as speed bumps..
upyours

Barboursville, WV

#122 Jun 11, 2011
Lets get back to the "Pool Party"!!! If the party was base on good behavior, then why were they so many little devils out there all wet??? Its not right to let a few little devils swim and not the rest...If they were suspended, that's a different story...We all live in the real world...Bad shit does happen to us all..Even your children are done wrong sometimes..Its up to their parents to stand up for them until they become adults...Just because some got on here and told their side of a story and experience with this school, they were called stupid, dumbass, and unfit mothers..People that is not right!!You should not judge people that you do not know!!! You cannot tell me that every teacher in that school is Mary Poppins...Some of them hate children so bad, I don't know why they even got in that profession... Expect anything from anyone, the devil was once an angel.If you really want the last word of an argument, try saying "I guess you're right." I only got on here to belittle u because u belittle them..Never boast about what you have accomplish in life just to put others down!! Every time words are spoken, something is created ~ Be conscious of what you say & how you say it ~ Use words that build up, appreciate, encourage & inspire!:) Now lets all act like adults and say there's two sides to every story..GOOD judgment comes from experience. Experience comes from POOR judgment.:)
Robin

Ona, WV

#123 Jun 13, 2011
Confused wrote:
The person who started this doesn't even know what's going on. In the original post, she said her son could not go to the pool party. Then, in a later post, she referred to her child as a "she". There is something seriously wrong if she doesn't even know the gender of her own child!!
these are 2 differant kids can You not read ????????? I know the Lady that started this post and she was talking about her son and he should have been allowed to go to the pool party and I agree with the lady that wrote a couple of the teachers there really hate kids I know of 2 2nd grade ones that do ......... every one will tell you that ..........
humantorch

Branchland, WV

#124 Jun 13, 2011
Ya know when I was in school many years ago if I got in trouble I feared my mom and dad more than I did the teacher. I told my own child I will take up for the teacher forever.yOU HAVE NO RIGHTS. If you go to school, keep your mouth shut in class, do your work, be respectful of adults, you will never be in trouble. Guess what? It worked. She is now in her third year of college and will graduate next year. Most of these parents who wanmt their kids to go to a pool party after getting suspended are missing the point. Where is the leson learned. No teacher hates a kid unless that kid, with a parent blessing, tries to make the teacher's life hell in class for that teacher. Why does your kid swear at home? You taught it to them or did not moniter what they watched on tv. Get a life. The teacher went to college. Passed their courses. They get up five days a week very very early and show up at work while your lazy aXX is still in bed. They feed your kid breckfaast at school. Probably free lunch.And yet your kid would not be able to read or do math without them. Get a life. Next year if your kid follows the school rules, you will not have to worry about them missing the pool party. But discipiline starts at home and with you. And no I am not a teacher. Just an old school parent who believes parents have a responsiblitity to teach a child right or wrong if they decide to spread their legs and try to have a child. Is the mother and father (the reaL FATHER) PART OF THIS PICTURE???> wHO KNOWS IN TODAYS SCHOOL SYSTEM.A If you want ypour kid to go to the pool, it is open right now for you as a paRENT TO TAKE THEM AND GO SWIM ALL DAY LONG. DUMBA##.

Level 3

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#125 Jun 14, 2011
humantorch wrote:
Ya know when I was in school many years ago if I got in trouble I feared my mom and dad more than I did the teacher. I told my own child I will take up for the teacher forever.yOU HAVE NO RIGHTS. If you go to school, keep your mouth shut in class, do your work, be respectful of adults, you will never be in trouble. Guess what? It worked. She is now in her third year of college and will graduate next year. Most of these parents who wanmt their kids to go to a pool party after getting suspended are missing the point. Where is the leson learned. No teacher hates a kid unless that kid, with a parent blessing, tries to make the teacher's life hell in class for that teacher. Why does your kid swear at home? You taught it to them or did not moniter what they watched on tv. Get a life. The teacher went to college. Passed their courses. They get up five days a week very very early and show up at work while your lazy aXX is still in bed. They feed your kid breckfaast at school. Probably free lunch.And yet your kid would not be able to read or do math without them. Get a life. Next year if your kid follows the school rules, you will not have to worry about them missing the pool party. But discipiline starts at home and with you. And no I am not a teacher. Just an old school parent who believes parents have a responsiblitity to teach a child right or wrong if they decide to spread their legs and try to have a child. Is the mother and father (the reaL FATHER) PART OF THIS PICTURE???> wHO KNOWS IN TODAYS SCHOOL SYSTEM.A If you want ypour kid to go to the pool, it is open right now for you as a paRENT TO TAKE THEM AND GO SWIM ALL DAY LONG. DUMBA##.
true...good behavior starts at home
mee too

Pineville, WV

#126 Jun 14, 2011
upyours wrote:
<quoted text>Oh I can't leave u out.That wouldn't be fair!!!....FYI someone has already used this one...duh!! So come up with one on your own!!!!Every day I think people can't get any Stupider, and every day I'm proven Wrong!!I'll promise to be nicer if you promise not to be so stupid :) Go and join some kind of meeting!!! Just get off of here!! Your embarrassing me lmao
You are doing a fine job of embarrassing yourself. You like to run your mouth, however, your grammar skills and your lack of solid literacy makes it very hard to understand your dumb ass.
upyours

Charleston, WV

#127 Jun 14, 2011
mee too wrote:
<quoted text>You are doing a fine job of embarrassing yourself. You like to run your mouth, however, your grammar skills and your lack of solid literacy makes it very hard to understand your dumb ass.
I know u have the right to remain silent, but I don't know if u have the ability!
parent

Charleston, WV

#128 Nov 7, 2011
stupid school no better :( ergg
hummm

Reedsville, WV

#129 Nov 7, 2011
whats that about?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oceana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drop a word, Add a word (Dec '10) 3 hr luci 5,954
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Mar '10) 3 hr luci 11,106
Four Word Game Using Last Letter Of Each Word. (Dec '12) 3 hr luci 344
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 17 hr Chris 4,201
Time for short shorts Mon Andre Linoge 7
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in West Virgi... (Oct '10) May 19 some 1 else in be... 1,770
Goodsons Greediest Store Ever May 18 Lou Carr 1968 gra... 18

Oceana Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oceana Mortgages